It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic predictions of horrible terrorist attack & Bush assasination

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
My apologies for the "fraud" statement. It wasn't pointed at you directly, it was more so a statement to convey my belief that we channel creative inspiration from something greater than ourselves... In ventures artistic as well as psychic.

And thank you for your well wishes!

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I totally agree with you.

The question--by putting this on the Internet, does this help to deter what is going to possibly happen...
or...
do these things that are seen, are they shadow possibilities, and is it plausible that they will only take place if course of events are not changed... and are they just vision warnings... or
are they truly "set in stone"
God, I hope not...

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Well, it seems the only ones who will be able to change these things are the ones that set them in motion. Or someone intervening in such events. So unless some of those people are taking notice, than if it was really going to happen, they are set it stone as far as we are concerned...

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This is in regards to South Beach Psychic's post regarding cruise ships exploding, her vision showed cruise ships exploding because terrorists took suitcases of explosives onboard, but I found the following article interesting. They will use other methods.

www.terroranalysis.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jshelley24
www.terroranalysis.com...

And I wonder why on earth the following excerpt is considered an indicator?

"Reports of attempts to purchase or steal large magnets, large styrofoam blocks, large diameter PVC pipe, empty compressed gas cylinders or watertight storage drums."

I am shocked this story is even out there. Don't they worry that leaking out what the FBI is worried about does nothing but FREAK people out? What does this kind of info DO to help common individuals support homeland security???

Like we need MORE FEAR?? Can the media be more specific like "Don't fly to xxxx" or "Don't visit XXX" Not this kind of vague crap, you know?

Am I alone on this?

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 05:10 AM
link   
It is only just that fear-fiends who soak up hours of media hype with fear and trembling should recieve the natural punishment, which is to live their lives in constant fear.
Most of this world is very well designed, as far as punishment is concerned.

Cowards get the crap scared out of them. Violent tempers never see peace. The greedy are always wanting. The French live in France. Every evil is its own punishment. Proof positive that there is a God.

So no, I'm not so upset about the media hyping everything up, so much as just generally digusted by people who care.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The recent public call for Cheney to step down as VP by Republicans may be the Universe's way of averting this disaster... It's amazing how after all of these years of being the evil force behind the curtain, he is being "found out" now.

I like that, "The Evil Force Behind The Curtain" - it sounds like a spy novel.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Right now, the most frightening aspect of Bush's possible demise is that that would leave Cheney in charge. God-forbid. The coup would be complete.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by southbeachpsychic
The recent public call for Cheney to step down as VP by Republicans may be the Universe's way of averting this disaster... It's amazing how after all of these years of being the evil force behind the curtain, he is being "found out" now.

I like that, "The Evil Force Behind The Curtain" - it sounds like a spy novel.

I'm with you South Beach Psychic! We need to UNLOAD Cheney! What's he doing as VP anyway? How'd he get the 'appointment'? Creep-o-la!

Perhaps he'll go live in the underground 'secret gov't' installation west of D.C. and get the heck out of Dodge

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by southbeachpsychic

Uh, what "public call" are you referring to? I have seen nothing stating any republican in congress, nor anyone affiliated with the republican party in any way, has called for Cheney's resignation. Are you making this up, or is it another "vision?"

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Ive seen it in the news too, that the PUBLIC want cheny to step down.
Unfortunatly he does not have to, Bush will not order him to, the council has not and probably will not order him to, and cheny certainly will not do it volentarily.
One of the things that worries me is if bush does decide to use the soldier recall as part of his re-election campaign. It will divide the country, and will make any number of politicians unhappy. We will not need a terrorist to assasinate bush, it could be an american, made to look like a terrorist assasination. Cheny will get the office of president if Bush is assasinated.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
RE: "Uh, what "public call" are you referring to?"

I was referring to several Republican talking heads on CNN and James Ganon's open letter published in USA Today on Tuesday... Here's a blurb:

"The USA Today published the letter of James Ganon, the former reporter of the Wall Street Journal and editor of Des Moines Register. Ganon called Cheney to resign "for the sake of Bush and the party". Mr. Ganon calls himself Cheney"s supporter, but says that Dick Cheney should do this sacrifice. He recognizes that Cheney"s experience and self-confidence helped George Bush much, and Cheney"s resignation would become the biggest service he could provide to George Bush."

pravda.us...

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
One does not need a huge cargo container of explosives to blow up a ship. Thats only if you use primitive ones. There are high yield explosives ompact enough to fit in a brief case that could take out a few city blocks of seattle.

See Suitcase nukes.

I find spouthbeachpsychics vison of Bush getting assasinated in front of an Elementary school. interesting. Bush was at an elementray school doing nothing when 9/11 happened.

We shall ahve to wait and see what happenes though.

I have had dreams that are disturbing regarding destruction and terrorism. But none had to do with Miami.

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I think this one is interesting, with dates and such, makes for a good read at the end of the day, but its the way i read it that made me think about weather to trust in it or not, the way its wrote, Its wrote with belief.

we shall all see.

d1k

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I heard the president has an email address, something like [email protected]. Is this true? Do you think If we all emailed him this perdiction it would change any plans he had the day of his supposed assassination? No matter what he has done, no person deserves to die, nor masses of people with the cruise ships. I say we all email him telling of this perdiction.

[edit on 6-7-2004 by d1k]

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Well then, I wouldn't mind seeing Bush killed. But the bombs? Well, new age C-4 or Plaston could do the job. It would take about 20 pounds to do damage with Plaston. Plaston has been used in demoliton. About 3 ounces used does the job in most medium jobs. Or even better, since on water, use casien. Casien+Water=BOOM! 10 ounces to destroy a city block. If only I could buy it online I could make myself my own inground pool, lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I think we should wait until we see what happens aug,15th before we start emailing the whitehouse, not that they will listen anyway, but at least that gives reference to the phycics abilities, Im not so sure that i would mind alot having the current president being gone, but i dont want a bunch of kids to see him killed, and i dont want cheny in power,

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hello southbeach psycic. I also have visions. I had a vision in feb. about a ship being a vessel for transporting a bomb. But my vision different from yours, was this ship is a merchant/goods carrier. This man will board this ship headed for Greece. The target is the olympics this Aug. The ship has a flag it has a cresent and a star....There is more but I will not post it.

I trully hope I am wrong!!

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ms_Bhavn
The ship has a flag it has a cresent and a star

Which one looks like the flag from your vision?

Algeria
Angola
Comoros
Malaysia
Mauritania
Tunisia
Turkey

w3f.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ms_Bhavn
....There is more but I will not post it.

Augh! I can't stand that.

Either tell us what else or don't say there's more! Why tell us there's more when you're not going to post it!?

I'm really asking.
Why not tell us the rest? Too graphic? National security issues? Fear of changing the future?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join