Psychic predictions of horrible terrorist attack & Bush assasination

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Truth is I am no different than anyone else on this board... This is a wonderful egalitarian forum... so for all we know, Elvis could be hanging out on this board.

In other words, I think it was silly of me to even bring up the industry I am involved in. I guess I was trying to make a point that I wasn't a "professional" psychic and seriously needed to share it here where I could preserve my identity.

So to answer the "Will there be Martial Law?" question: I don't have a feeling on that either way. However, I DO feel that the election being postponed will make us all feel (hysterically and falsely) unsure of the stability of our government... Tom Ridge's face will burn into the screens our television sets... Making this a very strange, somber and paranoid Holiday season (take note if your livelihood depends upon high holiday sales - this won't be a good one).

I must however mention something else - tonight I felt a very negative energy eminating from Athens, Greece. I saw him on a subway train sitting alone, wearing an old black Member's Only windbreaker, jeans and a dark green normal every day shirt. This is our main man, ladies and gents - this is the mastermind of the next terrorist attack. The best way to describe him: HE LOOKS LIKE AN ARAB VERSION OF JOHN BELUSHI... I kid you not. Remember this when you see his headshot flash across the screen as one of the world's most wanted terrorists.

I know, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that the Olympics and terrorism will probably go hand in hand... But that's not what I am talking about. I feel that the the Belushi like character - the one behind the next great attack - is RIGHT NOW (July 12th) THIS WEEK meeting with everyone in Athens going over the details. It's unbelievably ironic they are meeting in Athens - especially given the fact that security will be a top priority around the Olympics - because these guys will USE THE INTERNATIONAL SECURITY GUISE to go under the radar in regards to meeting in one place to finalize the planning of another attack on U.S. soil.

In fact, the 13 TERRORISTS scheduled to attend this meeting (only 11 will make it there, the other 2 will be detained on the way) plus Belushi will be posing as security professionals from different countries visiting Athens this week to make sure venues will be "safe" for their athletes.

Gotta give these guys brownie points in the brass balls department, don't ya? Brillaint. Use our own security paranoia against us.

That's it for now. If I feel anything else, I'll be sure to keep you posted.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by southbeachpsychic
You obviously have no idea what it feels like to be sitting on YOUR private balcony 35 floors in the air, hungover in your underwear at 6:00 am - then to grab a cup of coffee, check email and see those EXACT pictures of YOURSELF on the Internet minutes later. It is one of the strangest feelings in the world.

And for the record, I am not Tara Reid. I work mostly behind the camera but my dating habits get me more attention than I would like.

hummm....can I have some of those pictures?

You can cover your face in the pictures if you want, so i don't recognize you.

[edit on 13-7-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
interesting- I agree, you are either a very gifted psychic, or a very good fraud. However-I will say, you sound very intelligent, and are a skilled writer.

I am glad you shared this with us.

I, for one, rule out nothing at this point.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Whatever the accuracy of these visions may be, the imagery is vivid and intriguing, and the subject matter alarming.

And if, in conjunction with a terrorist attack, I see a file photo of a guy with a sweatshirt that says "College" wearing a kafiyya on his head, I'm going to freak out.

Some things that can factor into psychic visions are not only the nonlinearity of time and space, but the fact that events "seen" may in fact be events "envisioned" by someone else, such as a terrorist planner, of things to come. In other words, picking up someone else's thoughts, perhaps due to the strong emotional charges associated with them. This would represent a specific form of psychic ability (telepathy), versus a direct ability to see the future (prescience).

I have seen indications that some psychics solve murders by effectively seeing the crime through the eyes of the perpetrator or victim (intercepted thoughts, telepathy). Others report a sort of third-person perspective, like a fly on the wall or a hidden camera (astral projection, clairvoyance, remote viewing). Some report a combination or shifting perspectives, like a movie (dream ideation or constructive perception).

southbeachpsychic: Which sort of perspective your visions possess, and when you see them (awake versus asleep) can help reveal the means by which you see these things. I am curious about the manner in which these images come to you.

Some research in ESP mentioned in another ATS thread suggests that many people know when they are being watched, or at least have demonstrable conscious or subconscious reactions when they are being watched, even through remote, hidden cameras. There is probably no one alive who doesn't know the feeling of being watched.

I wonder if a terrorist being remotely viewed might get that feeling, or if it would be blocked out by the intensity of emotions and psychic turbulence that must surround such people. To hear, one must listen.

Moreover, what if a subject not only could sense this, but also "trace back" to images of the remote viewer? A spooky thought, but worth considering.

Things to ponder.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
southbeachpsychic: Which sort of perspective your visions possess, and when you see them (awake versus asleep) can help reveal the means by which you see these things. I am curious about the manner in which these images come to you.

It's very similar to what your mind experiences when you watch a movie on the big screen (minus the drunk teens kicking you in the back of your chair).

My "mind's eye" is as strong as my physical eye. I see through both exactly the same way which is why I am constantly processing whether what I see is experiential evidence (e.g. the red house across the street), imaginary (a character I am working on) or preminition (scenes that are real, but coming in the future).

I live my life like this every day which is probably why I consume so many legal toxins.

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
There is a curse put on american presidents that get elected in years ending in a 0 all the way back to to honest Abe they all die in office or die from assassins or have an attempt .

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I just wrote a long response and the damn thing just disappeared!

It happens all the time out here, in the desert near Area 51.
Anyway.... I appreciate you southbeachpsychic for sharing your visions with us.
The tallest building out here.... is only two stories tall and that's in Pahrump!

[edit on 09/08/2002 by MountainStar]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
I just wrote a long response and the damn thing just disappeared!

It happens all the time out here, in the desert near Area 51.
Anyway.... I appreciate you southbeachpsychic for sharing your visions with us.
The tallest building out here.... is only two stories tall and that's in Pahrump!

[edit on 09/08/2002 by MountainStar]

Uhhh.... that's not the only thing that is screwy out there Mountain Star! Check out the *date* of your 'edit'!

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Oh My.......I went in reverse,,,,,,instead of forward

Thanks for pointing that outPsiEye

I'm trying to find them pelicans so they will go back to ND

and sit on their eggs!

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Here's a snippet which may or may not bear on this set of premonitions.

There is current buzz about the possibility that Al Qaeda has acquired and deployed "suitcase nukes" in the United States.

southbeachpsychic mentions explosives in suitcases as the means by which the cruise ships are destroyed.

Suitcase-sized nuclear weapons, especially those that have been on the shelf for a long time, are almost necessarily low-yield devices. If Al Qaeda actually has them, they are most likely from Russian sources (perhaps via Chechnya) and have probably not been maintained in accordance with manufacturer's specifications. Enriched fissionable material degrades over time, and is a factor in the deployment of nuclear weapons.

However, if Al Qaeda has acquired reasonably fresh triggers, they may indeed be able to use such devices to achieve true nuclear detonations, although the results obtained with older devices would probably be much less spectacular than with fresh ones.

In the United States, there is an extensive network of radiological surveillance equipment in place. This makes smuggling fissionable material into major U.S. cities extremely difficult without detection. A suitcase-sized weapon capable of achieving supercriticality would be lightly shielded, produce an aura of radioactive isotopes, be extremely dangerous to its handlers, and be very easy for authorities to detect.

However, it is possible that this umbrella of protection may not extend to cruise ships, even those in port, and that Al Qaeda is aware of this vulnerability.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This is, Im sure you are aware, NOT comforting. In otherwords while the US has been futzing around in Iraq Al-qaeda has been aquiring nuclear capacity? In any event the fact that this administration has made virtually NO effort to round-up, secure and aquire all the stray nuclear matterial floating around is one of it's BIG short commings. This is especially true in light of constant harping on 'the war on terrorism'. This administration and the people who elected it are brain-dead.

Somehow I doubt that people who commit suicide bombings are going to be too worried about effects of long term radiation poisoning.
Is it impossible to sheild a nuclear device? Wouldn't lead casing shield and absorb radiation? Couldn't it be shipped into the country via cruise ship or shipping container? Where the additional weight of sheilding wouldn't be a problem? What kind of radiation detection do any cities have? Could they detect a device unshielded or shielded on the back of a flatbed truck?

I guess my next question is what country would Bush mindlessly attack this time to respond to this? Russia? I certainly hope not.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   

reobert finex says you cant get anuff explosives to do that

it all depnds were the erriost will put it maybe under the ship in the fuel room you arnt a very good thinker?

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Honestly, the only winning move the Republican party could make is to run Jeb Bush, and I think the electoral system provides some cushion against small shifts, so it's still winable in that case.

Am I the only one who sees Jeb Bush as this family's Ted Kennedy? Not talking about his character or what have you, more about the timing... When Robert Kennedy was assassinated in June 1968, a small number of Democrats wanted to draft Ted for the candidacy, even though he was only 36... and between July 1968 and the summer of 1969 (when Chappaquiddick happened), Ted Kennedy was largely seen as the heir presumptive who would have the nomination handed to him on a silver platter in 1972...

The same thing might happen with Jeb if his brother were assassinated. He would be seen as "picking up a fallen standard" and would be the unavoidable candidate for 2008.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Agent007 - Actually, the curse goes back to 1840.

1840 - William Henry Harrison elected President
1841 (April) - President Harrison dies one month after assuming the office

1860 - Abraham Lincoln elected President
1865 (April) - President Lincoln assassinated by John Wilkes Booth

1880 - James Abram Garfield elected President
1881 (July) - President Garfield shot by Charles Guiteau; dies in September

1900 - William McKinley re-elected
1901 (September) - President McKinley assassinated by Leon Czogolsz

1920 - Warren G. Harding elected President
1923 - President Harding dies on his way back from a trip to Alaska - heart attack? or killed by his wife so he wouldn't have to go through the Teapot Dome scandal?

1940 - Franklin Delano Roosevelt re-elected
1945 (April) - President Roosevelt dies from an aneurism/stroke

1960 - John F. Kennedy elected President
1963 (November) - President Kennedy assassinated

1980 - Ronald Reagan elected President
1981 (March) - President Reagan survives John Hinckley's attempt on his life

2000 - George W. Bush elected...

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Southbeachpsychic, keep us posted and updated.

One thing I am a bit curious about: are you sensing anything from Seattle as far as terrorism goes? I have been tracking, for a bitome odd occrance, just wondering if Seattle was somewhere in your vision.

You could be very right. President Bush has not fulfilled the burse of the Zero years yet.

I am gearning rumors that Cheney might get kicked off the ticket and suchm and since Cheney REALLY is the president and ower behind the scenes, Im sure he would kill Bush.

Your vision doesnt seem to be weakening any, and now you can see one of the terrorists, it looks more and more towards your nightmare scenario.

Interesting how you point out there will originally be 13, but only 11 will make it to the attacks. 13 being traditionally considered an unlucky number, and 11...................enough said.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
A point to consider is the possibility that the cruise ship attack described here may only be part of a larger attack.

Al Qaeda has been relatively quiet for a while. As with kids playing in the upstairs room, the time to worry about them is when they stop making noise. I suspect that AQ's next U.S. attack will be massive, or at least planned to be.

While simultaneous attacks are their calling card, this would be their biggest attack to date, probably spread over half a dozen (or more) U.S. cities and facilities, and calculated to bring the nation to a standstill for as long as possible. It will be their announcement to the world that they are still in business, and still in control of the terms of battle.

While I suppose it may be possible that such attacks might include nukes or dirty bombs, I think it's more likely that they will feature classic explosives (a la suicide and car bombs), but with the addition of chemical and/or biological agents to cause chaos in the aftermath. Al Qaeda knows that we have extensive radiological detection systems in place now, ready to catch attempts to smuggle or deploy radioactive agents. Their nature makes them relatively easy to detect. But nukes are by no means necessary to their plans.

Consider the effect if a large fiery explosion occurred during rush hour at Grand Central Station in New York, causing heavy damage and starting several large fires (due to incendiary devices). Then, as emergency responders arrive, VX nerve gas is released, throwing firefighting and rescue efforts into chaos.

The nation is riveted to news outlets as coverage proceeds 24x7. America and the world now know without doubt that Al Qaeda has weapons of mass destruction and has used them. New York-based stock markets close, and other markets brace for impact.

A few days later, in an already tense atmosphere of histrionic news coverage, it is discovered that people who passed through GCS before the attack were infected with smallpox, with isolated deaths already being reported in a wide area, and, with such wide initial dispersion of the highly-contagious disease already accomplished, exponential growth of smallpox cases anticipated.

In five other major U.S. cities throughout the country: Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Portland, similar events have taken place (Washington, D.C. being conspicuously absent from the list). In addition to smallpox, anthrax, hemorrhagic fever and influenza cases are also being reported in and around all six cities, suggesting the possibility of a biological "cocktail weapon".

That would be bad.

It is also the kind of thinking we can expect from AQ and its affiliates. They are not just terrorists, because terrorists use terror to effect political change. They are true militants: they want to destroy the United States and its allies, and have said so in as many words. Political change is not enough for Al Qaeda.

The trick with psychic abilities is that they don't always show you what you think you are seeing. Like dreams, interpreting them is the most difficult (but also most important) aspect of understanding them.

The good news is that repeated psychic warnings can, with each occurrence, potentially reveal more about what is coming. Theories about the nature and mechanics of psychic abilities abound, and tend to disagree.

Perhaps we can learn more about them in this exercise.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I must say very interesting. I really hope that you are wrong on all accounts. When UBL attacks us again, it will be a spectacular event like the last time. And you have to admit the WTC was a spectacular event.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
well...

after wasting my time reading through all 6 pages of this.... I Must now make my prediction.....

Nothing "predicted" in this thread will happen

I don't know, but when reading SBP's posts, I get the feeling of it being total BS. I can't help it. I don't like to judge anyone and I always try to get along with all members here, but I just don't see someone in the "biz" as they say posting certain details of thier lives..

as posted on page 4 - staying out late all nite too many drinks, cigs and sex.... someone with the high profile position they're in, wouldn't say things like that.

and then on page 5, posted, you obviously don't know what it's like to be sitting on your balcony hungover in your underwear...

also on page 4, helped solve missing persons case in Ohio and the Cleveland Police Department showed up in Florida to question, I really doubt the Cleveland Police Dept would send someone to FL. I could be wrong though...

I just get strange feelings when reading in this thread, so I'm choosing to ignore this prediction.

I hope it doesn't happen, but I don't think we have anything to worry about.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
For the record, elevated one,. people in the biz, even high profile people, often brag about sex, drugs, and cigs. Its all part of the whole lifestyle in Hollyweird.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
First I'd just like to address the concerns of Elevated and Skadi.

I understand the entertainment industry has a reputation for hard partying and yes that does happen, but truthfully most work 16 hour days and the fact is they just want to go home pop in a movie and veg out.

I see from southbeach that she does like to party a bit and hang out in her panties (and lets face who doesn't) but it doesn't mean she does it all the time.

Anyhoo on another note while I like to give SBP the benefit of the doubt I am a little concerned about this:

I must however mention something else - tonight I felt a very negative energy eminating from Athens, Greece.

This was posted on July 12th and while I believe SBP may be sincere this is a day or two after I sent her a U2U asking her if she could have been seeing Athen's port instead of Florida.

I also posted that same query openly on another thread regarding this topic (sorry can't remember the thread name) the day before I u2u'd her.

It seems odd that she started having these feeling after I asked her about the possibility. Though she may have had them before, but I don't remember her mentioning it in her reply to me.

I raised the question after I had seen a news story on CNN regarding Athens security for the Olympics and the news caster mentioned the port is gonna be crammed full of cruise ships.

So in the end she may just be delusional. As for the Cleveland police sending someone to Florida, if it's a big enough or serious enough case a local PD will send one of the investigating officers to another state, they however would not really have jurisdiciton and would coordinate with the local pd or feds i suppose.

That's it.

Spiderj

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join