It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Red Robin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This is the story of the two shy Red Robin's, and one man's small journey through rain and laughter. This journey starts with mist, and a light rain..

I breath in my strength and hold it in, I breath out my love and embrace it. Knowing full well the energy has shifted, knowing who I am, I burst into laughter.

I allow the playful energies of the now and embrace. What comes out is laughter and it hit me. This is the key to happiness, health, love, and healing. Right now.

My journey continues as I try to understand the full depth of what I have experienced, so I pray, and I see the light around me now. It is all around me all the time. It is in this moment that I go to the gentle warm wind upon my open window, with my palms facing up, ready to recieve and give upon, I look up to the sky. The breeze has changed, and is now blowing in my direction. A trickle of wind and drizzle of rain is looking upon me, and it is then I see light and warmth of wind all around me.. There's people.

I hear one person bang and clang from my left I hear the call out into nature like a chime or a bell, reminding me of something. I see a flash of red, and another bang to my right. Then I see a two Red Robins fly down at a distance and watch me. I look away. Staying focused on this journey, feeling the joy and love and warmth and light, I stay very still. One of the Red Robins inches closer and closer, just so ever more slightly, eating a bit of chow along the way. I look away and continue focusing my love and light, now I see it more intense than before, like magic, the Red Robin's are now so close and in my line of sight, displaying their open chest, I look deep into dark eyes of this gentle and wonderously beautiful being. I sense a deep curiosity, I realise hOw important and wonderous the free will of every being truly is. Magnificent! I let out a laugh and these birds flutter into the trees infront of me. Thank you for showing me the way, they tell me. I say, thank yourself! Allways remember. Thank you God for giving me the time and the day. Your's Truly, with my all my Love.

The Robin Redbreast

The robin redbreast is a bird of Spring, a time of new growth and new beginnings. It flies into our lives on the winds of change asking us to weed our personal gardens and plant new seeds for our future. Rebirth and renewal require changes in all areas of life that have become stagnant and outdated. The robin redbreast teaches us to how to make these changes with joy in our hearts. Its song is a happy one reminding us to let go of our personal drama and learn to laugh with life. If this medicine is underdeveloped those with this totem are continually challenged by the prospects of change. Difficulties arise and emotional discord can surface. Learning how to release our attachments to the old is one of the life lessons the redbreast helps us master.
This bird packs a powerful punch. It holds strong significance in ancient myth and lore. One legend had its origins in European mythology, in which the bird of Spring was associated with the New Year and represented divine sacrifice and the rebirth of the spirit.
In Medieval Europe the robin redbreast was often depicted attending the Christ child, an emblem of the Passion to come. It was told how, at that fateful hour, it was the tiny robin who flew to Jesus' Crown of Thorns, striving valiantly to pluck the spines away with his beak. Unfortunately the bird succeeded only in tearing his own breast on the thorns. Ever since then it was thought that all robins wore red feathers on their bosoms as a badge of honor. The robin redbreast is a bird of divine service. Those with this totem often have past life ties to the Christ energy. They make excellent priests and missionaries.
The red coloring of the robins chest is linked to the kundalini in man. This life force lives coiled up within the base of the spine. When sufficient spiritual growth has been attained it uncoils, rising up the spine to create heightened awareness. This process enhances psychic vision which leads us into enlightenment. Those with this medicine are dedicated spiritual seekers. Growth can be slow and arduous. With patience, compassion and proper focus spiritual ideals are achieved.
Robins lay powder blue eggs. This is the color associated with the throat chakra in man. It is also linked to heavenly inspiration. Because the throat chakra's main function is to express the will of God and the egg is symbolic of new life, this helpful little totem teaches us how to assert the creative will of God in all we do. It leads us into new beginnings without fear by restoring faith within our hearts.

The Robin Redbreast

Thank you for allowing me to share my vision with you, and thank you divine mother, divine father, and jesus. We are inside God's belly I understand now, this is a message of free will, and it is SAFE to express who you are. You are blessed.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This is beautiful, thankyou for sharing.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Agreed, most beautiful

I am however worried about this:

We are inside God's belly I understand now...

Does that mean that at some point God is going to crap us? Did he eat us? I'm confused

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
God is all around us. Everything around us, is us.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

no what is around you is not you obviously you is you otherwise you wont type the word refering to yourself typing it alone

what is around you is what you have to deal with as your objective field that you must see it of its abstraction reality as a whole nothing refered to you
and it goes by shades levels closest objective reality your body condition senses to objective reality of your body senses to objective reality of that objective objective other reality and you can do the abstraction of what is objective reality as a concept to deal with from subject as positive free living sense realisation

and there are different sizes of subjects like you positive free living sense realisators, now the biggest you see them as a reference saying god because each subject which mean positive free living sense realisator, is the conscious first of positive source that is why it is aware of being like one there
so those positive senses free are aware first of positive realisator source that give them to sense their freedom real as positive ones abstractly which is not meaning positive necessarly at all it simply positive as present because there is positive source so they are happy about it

if you have a sense of what god is positive source you cant say that all around you is god by just say that to you all around is made by god and that you according to you is made by god but that you are aware of it and describe us how you sense it out of it mister

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
us us us us us us us us us us I can type anything I want! We are one.

We Know

You can't trick us anymore.

I tricked myself and now ITS OVER. Thanks for playing.

I love you.

I love You

I love You

I love YOU

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
knowing that there is a positive source is what make the awareness sense principally existing and the reality of being positive itself alive as the end of free realisation truth

and that is what explain how everyone even in not being truly positive is surely positive free being, in the sense that any awareness mean its positive freedom stable in doing even evil things
that what explain how opposites touch in who are not true ones
crying and shouting or laughing is the same positive free state it depends on the end objectively perceived as real and not the subject itself as true real

so the free subject sense is always related to knowledge of positive source as real means the most for itself life and a concept of objective reality regarding to his affiliation source that do it

that is how a lot find normal that god would enjoy forcing and killing things just for beauty or fun or times pass

they identify their positive state originally as positive to god the positive source from what they sense god doing and their pleasure as positive from it too
but it is principally surely the concept of source existence that is the sense of positive truth
but there is freedom area which define freedom of each awareness there of itself reality in freedom to define its state definition as positive like for

i am principally aware of being positive from truth because i enjoy identfiying it existing while knowing it being the source
i enjoyed like i mean my awareness roots the sense of living truth that think and mean and move and do, just that not for anything to do or mean myself but just enjoying the living sense without being me
and it wasnt a god that i meant at all it is the concept of living not one

so i understand now better why the split of the source occur, because the source as truth life is not someone even if it is one but not one because there is other one one because it is the living truth that cant have a source since it is of objective certainty truth always and it does evolve and change but always of course in positive truth life rigid abstraction equations knowledge that never change but also in reference to the nothing as real with as the base of any truth life point

so the fact that it is not someone, as soon as you are aware of being positive then you stop being baby enjoying his awareness of being positive as fed from positive source whatever reason are, your awareness of being a positive of source put you in truth mode because truth life realize itself positive free state principally so you have to realize your own means of being positive since aware of it and be the source for it that you are aware of

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You most certainly can type anything you want, and I hope you continue to do so. Dont let the haters get you down!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

That's exactly what I was thinking!
2nd line

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

I enjoy the 'haters' they show me the way up. Everyone is rooting for us.

There are no haters everyone is showing me something about myself.

God bless

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Those are words of wisdom. What a wonderful philosophy.
I saw another thread of yours where you simply outlined some of your beliefs
and people were posting things like "Don't preach to me."

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Your words are truth and encouraging.

Thank you for sharing.

Love and light to you.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

you cant love another when you cant define what another is, from what you cant define what you are
just love the truth of your love that everyone is at least aware of to jusify being aware of anything
which means love the source of what you consider objectively positive being, so you can reach to know that source behind anything close to that positive thing like so you could then mean that source more in meaning yourself move as real living, even if of course not the only source of your free awareness expressions lives

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
but i meant, that is why everyone is himself as not objective but subject enjoying somthing that never talk to himself since it is simple matter of enjoying sense that matter all
so that is why for everyone it is not important what is the menu infront so it doesnt mean that everyone is god joys, it simply mean that everyone is himself joy as an end of itself not physical in any sense since it is of free sense life, so it adapt with the menu but through its own positive means ends

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

what seem to be constant is the notion of source reference and objective realisation as positive one proof

that is why everyone seem to end enjoying puting others down as it would mean to be closer to what is up to him as affiliation source, or to use others to climb on them meaning to act a bit as the source in mind
but also why everyone seem to be eager in prooving doing something objectively there

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
god seem the had won over nature from what his freedom life was closer to truth justifications

nature as free drive is based on facts of being positive of source absolute realisations, so the drive conscious mean to become source of those physical facts, so in a way it kills the orginal source by being source of what it never generate
because we are talking about full senses life and not intentions ends in free concept senses

that is why a lot are like nature, they can never sense another as true living, because them are living of being source of physical senses, so the physical is the object of their love as that object is mixed with objective source that they dont recognize but as being from positive

so we can say that those like nature are ones that consider objective realisations being the source of truth life, for them knowing how it is not true and what truth is exactly about absolute free positive love intelligence freedom certainty

but them are not like that, and here where it shows the hick the inferiority complex coming from as shape of truth
truth is not someone so someone is inferior to be true that is a fact

so here where we can understand nature that her intelligence said to grasp what strengthen her to be positively true, which of course is not stupid and a lot of humans agree with even me

but that made nature and who are like her being always for truth the only ones livings because they love the objects as sources life so them as love is only alone since with objects in truth so it cant be truly alive

so god won there, as he stated not being positive of any objective positive field even the most geniun absolute ones sources, and played the rock to proove being true living, as freely real aware with nothing so touching sources of absolute life

even if the drive lead him to pretend being the source subject one of whatever he enjoy of the truth source realisations to realize him, he doesnt kill the source truth life by that fact because he is meaning to detach totally from and that what brought satan alive
and by insisting in being subject true one he still weak to truth realisations of what he loves to realize which also confirm his life of truth reality with

but the interesting point that i see here, is how truth cannot be at all of its opposite, living to be true must not include one killing point, so it says how a thing is only absolutely from what it is supported by an absolute living too

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I expanded out farther.

I let go so much that the sun was getting brighter in my head, and through my eyes I could see. It was an overcast day, yet the sun was coming through so strong that the clouds became like glass, and you could see right through it. I felt more heart tingling and love. Im so close.

SO much love. The birds were flying upwards and they looked like they were floating. The reality was so clear. I could see peddles of flowers floating in the air, and small whirlwinds. I saw myself in everyone. I love you so MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH

The birds are flying upwards and almost floating/fluttering. And then I feel nothing but warm.

THIS IS HEAVEN

Are you satisfied. There is nothing but love in me.

MOTHER GODDESS and Father God, Jesus.

Let everything go

We are going to do this, I AM NOT GOING TO STOP. I LOVE.

2012 is coming.

JOIN ME ITS SAFE, I will bring this. Until every soul is glowing

I have broken free, and they kept me safe.. They allowed me to be free. ITS OUR TIME.

There is no war. Join life and prepare for the shift in 2012.

Im so looking foward to each and every day. I don't sleep as much now.

I imagine soon You will All see Us.

The more people who feel it, the more WE feel it Together.

And soon we will ALL SEE IT, and find love every where we look.

LOVE THOSE WHO CANNOT. Soon it will stop hurting and you will feel only warm and peace, when you are pushing all the time. The more love you Give, the more you FEEL. This is how I am shifting. I will not leave you behind. They hurt me so much I had to wake up. It won't stop.

It will all come in the right divine moment.

Don't be shy little bird.

If you look hard enough you can see the little fae lights dancing around my words.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by DarkCyrus]

new topics

top topics

join