It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bullet shot through the window of REPUBLICAN Cantor campaign office

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Updated March 25, 2010

Cantor Says Campaign Office Was Shot At, Accuses Dems of Exploiting Threats

FOXNews.com

Republican Rep. Eric Cantor said Thursday that his Richmond campaign office has been shot at and that he's received "threatening e-mails" -- but at the same time accused top Democrats of trying to exploit the threats they've been receiving for "political gain."
More at link

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I just read this.

It is going to get very ugly gang, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
So this is odd, he didn't vote for healthcare but his office window was shot anyway.

But bringing guns into the picture brings bad, bad juju to the instrument that was used and will be used to take more freedoms from the public. Poor mental state, poor judgement, counter-productive.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dbriefed
So this is odd, he didn't vote for healthcare but his office window was shot anyway.

I wonder if he was one of the Republicans that voted against the majority of his constituency? Not that it really matters, as actions such as this are despicable.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justaposter
I just read this.

It is going to get very ugly gang, isn't it?

As of right now no one could answer that question with a yes. If there is an assassination or an assassination attempt I would not be surprised if we start to enter chaos. If it is a black congressman there will be racial riots. If this continues and does not end withint the next month I think it will be getting very ugly.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

That is what I am afraid of Misoir.

It almost has an "organized chaos" feeling to it.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

I wonder if he was one of the Republicans that voted against the majority of his constituency? Not that it really matters, as actions such as this are despicable.

Sorry mis-read the post my bad. I should not speed read and I am sorry.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

This is just another false flag by the same guys that were false flagging no? They got to even it up a bit or the pot wont stir.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
reply to post by Subjective Truth

This is just another false flag by the same guys that were false flagging no? They got to even it up a bit or the pot wont stir.

I do think this is a false flag. And the only losers are us. Everything seems to be moving very fast we need to keep vigilant something is coming and it is coming at the speed of light. I just don't know what. And just for the record I think if some right or left wing nuts are doing this I find it abhorrent have respect for the office if not the man.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
He's somehow implying the democrats are partially to blame, typical of another politician who still doesn't get it.

The people are waking up to the game of both parties, and are fed up.

And the republicans were already put on notice for their b.s., mostly thanks to ol' emperor bush and his "exploits"

But yeah, now it's the damn dirty democrats and their exploits! RARRR!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
People are finally seeing the Reps and Dems as the same problem.

Sounds like good news to see somebody else doing something.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I can completely understand this action.
It let's big brother know, they don't care
if ur Rep or Dem, ur still part of the corrupt
system. I feel assured it will happen to both
parties. This revolution is not like congress,
there is no partisanship in a Revolution.
There is just freedom from tyranny,
all of them. I am also confident that this
type behavior will happen again and again.
Congress is living in fear, rightly so,
we as a people have been living it since
9/11. It's only when the shoe is placed
on the other foot that somebody cries
foul. This is what should have happened
after 9/11 but they waited in hopes a new
president and new congress would clear it up.
Well they haven't and it's gotten worse.
So the sheeple rebel. There has to be atonement
for past wounds, If not it turns into cancer
and eats you alive. And the saga continues.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Pretty much confirms all that I said in a post about the democrats being threatened. Republicans are harassed and attacked all the time - not just verbal attacks but REAL attacks that can result in injury or even death. What does the media say about it (especially idiots like Chris Mathews) - they say NOTHING. They are co- conspirators! Oh no it's the poor Democrats that are being attacked. The Democrats are disgusting and it is such a shame that so many of these millionaires are able to impose their totalitarian policies on the poor and stupid!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

While I agree with you, what a sad thing to say. It seems pathetic to me that riots would only happen if a black person is killed. And even sadder is we'll have to listen to all of the professional victims lining up for their 5 minutes of fame. that and we'll have to make even further concessions and entitlements available to them.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mrmerak

Hopefully this doesnt snowball into the government making this country officially a police state.

If this continues, I wouldnt be surprised if they start bringing in troops to occupy the areas where politicians frequent, not gonna say martial law, but you get the picture...

If politicians start fearing for their lives, get ready for Main St USA to be renamed Check Point Charlie USA

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Just thank god, that we don't handle our political disputes over here, the way they do oversea's in say Iraq, or Iran, or even Pakistan, or Afghanistan.... Then we would really be in trouble, hopefully this calms down, I don't want to see it get much worse, that's for sure....

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
"Create the problem, offer the solution"

Divide and conquer.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
This is why ALL Congressional Representatives and Senators should come out and show strong disapproval of these actions AND to those who are fanning the flames (Palin, Neugebauer, etc).

Someone just mentioned on TV that this is NOTHING compared to the discontent before JFK was killed, but the other commentator reminded us that "that didn't turn out too well, though"...

These actions are despicable and I hope some people are caught and prosecuted!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Let's all just face the facts. There are people on both sides of the isles pissed at government. Let's just remember this is supposed to be our government representative of the people. There are democrats just as pissed at having to pay insurance companies money under the thumb of government force. The reasonable solution to the health care mess should have been no more than 100 pages in length. Reduce regulations, reduce taxes, mandate basic minimum standards for all plans, and create a optional non taxed automatic withdraw from your weekly paycheck to fund a national payer system. Pretty simple, so why 2400 pages and more money than ever going straight to corporations?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I know... What about a WWF Cage Match "Republican's VS Democrat's" shown Live on primetime Television to settle once and for all the endless bickering, and mindless dribble, that the American people have had to put up with for so long. I'd personally like to see the Sen. Reid intro with Pelosi by his side, all dolled up, and taking on the Anti-Baby Killer Texan in a three round no hold's barred match.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join