It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carl Jung - Illumiminati Grandmaster

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Carl Jung Quotes

“loss of roots and lack of tradition neuroticize the masses and prepare them for collective hysteria. Collective hysteria calls for collective therapy, which consists of abolition of liberty and terrorization. Where rationalistic materialism holds sway, states tend to develop less into prisons than into lunatic asylums “ Carl Jung - Aion Lectures - The psychology of Christian Alchemical Symbolism

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
Carl Jung Quotes

“loss of roots and lack of tradition neuroticize the masses and prepare them for collective hysteria. Collective hysteria calls for collective therapy, which consists of abolition of liberty and terrorization. Where rationalistic materialism holds sway, states tend to develop less into prisons than into lunatic asylums “ Carl Jung - Aion Lectures - The psychology of Christian Alchemical Symbolism

by the way, you will not find this quote anywhere else. People in the conspiracy movement have apparently avoided mentioning Carl Jungs very poingant role in the entire movement. This is just one of many of the quotes ive gathered in my reading of Carl Jungs works. He was quite the mind controller, and even despite his little fairy tales he so often tells his readers, he most certainly did not come from a poor family!. His wife came from the second richest family in switzerland! His grandfather was the grandmaster of swiss freemasonry! how the hell can he honestly maintain that he came from a poor family!? How can he say his dads library only had theological books? his father was the grandmaster of Swiss masonry! His family has a coat of arms. What non gentry familty has a coat of arms? certainly only an illuminati has a coat of arms.!

What lies these people speak

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I have not heard of Carl Jung, I will now research the matter and be back for commenting when I have done my homework on him. Until then, S&F for intriguing me.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
He was a very prominent psychiatrist/psychologist/philosopher. His works influence people studying those topics until this day. I wouldnt for one moment doubt he was a practicing illuminist. He was way ahead of his time.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I haven't a clue what possible link Carl Jung has to the Illuminati. I do know that his books are incredibly insightful. 100 pages of Jung will put you out this solar system, and leagues beyond most people. At least that's the impact Jung has had on my life. In no way do I think of his writings as a detriment to humanity.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
can you recommend one of his works? What would you say is his best or most influential book? I'd love to research him first hand. sounds like an interesting guy

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

Modern Man in Search of a Soul

The Portable Jung

Man and his symbols

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Sting of "The Police" fame read alot of Jung, hence the bestselling album entitled Synchronicity

Synchronicity — An Acausal Connecting Principle. Routledge and Kegan Paul. ISBN 0-7100-7397-6
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Thanks. I will look into those when I have the time

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Jung taught Erich Neumann.
Erich Neumann moved to Tel Aviv and wrote ''The Origins and History of Consciousness''.
You absolutely MUST read ''The Origins and History of Consciousness'' for a view into THE so-called ~Illuminati~ method.
That book, and Blavatsky, cracked my cranium.

Oh and Blavatsky says we humans are currently in the 5th of 7 root races. You could relate this also to the mythical Dragon fight, or the task of having to slay the Dragon, hence the seemingly crazy lizard talk amongst conspiracy people. Theosophy also claims that Jews are part of the Aryan race.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Cabaret Voltaire]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

it's available online for $0.00 at www.archive.org...

woops, that's volume 2

[edit on 3/25/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I'm halfway through Colin Wilson's "Lord of the Underword: Jung and the 20th century" (1984) and I highly recommend it. Very easy, quick intro.
Jung was one of Freud's original inner-circle or "chosen 15" (I think).

However, Freud tolerated no deviance from his "sexual theory" as the cause of all personal and social neuroses. Eventually Jung became interested in the subconscious mind and how it worked with cross-cultural symbols or archetypes, and broke with Freud.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I haven't a clue what possible link Carl Jung has to the Illuminati. I do know that his books are incredibly insightful. 100 pages of Jung will put you out this solar system, and leagues beyond most people. At least that's the impact Jung has had on my life. In no way do I think of his writings as a detriment to humanity.

you mean, this quote of his doesnt imply a connection?

It foreshadows years in advance the dualistic siutation we find ourselves in today. Our 'collective therapy' is how he describes todays terrorism and abolition of rights.

Youre a gnostic if you find him to be the most insightful thinker of our times. And if youre a gnostic, than i also assume youre a mason. These illuminists absolutely love the arrogance and chutzpah of a Carl Jung. He makes life absolutely convenient in every possible way imaginable! Imagine, he calls service to G-d service to ones own nature. That is god. In Kabbalistic and mystical language, thats service to a shedim, a demon. Or, if you prefer jungian psychoanalytical terms, an 'archetype' which is nothing more than a created potency.

The trick these people play is this. You CANT overcome the forces of the unconscious. Their numen is just too great! we are slaves. this is the same argument that the pagans of the past had against the Jews. And still, today, no change. still idolatry is rampant, and still, its directly attritable to the Gnostic illuminati overlords who are virutal figureheads and demigods in the most real sense of the term. We are subject to them. They strengthen their powers or 'gods' by having us serve them. This is the little game they play with us. And this is why its ultimately gonna fail. They are all very very far from Fear of G-d. And because of that, they are doomed to fail. Its already been predicted in the ancient writings. The flesh and blood of the nations described in malachi refers to the PRODUCTS of contemporary society. So thankyou einstein, neils bohr, and all you other illuminati, for your great efforts. Unfortunately, for you, youre aquarian age where you imagine the world to become some sort of utopian/hedonistic paradise wont happen. Athena will not get her chance to reign, she will not emerge from the temple of Zeus, however, the schecina, G-ds presence(how the feminine and quaternity should be understood) will be married to the Holy One, YHVH. This is why Jews have been hunted throughout the ages. If you wont believe this, whatver. This is coming from a non jew whos just done a lot of research into these areas. Perhaps its been all my poor fortune thats helped me assess whats truly important, and kept me away from the enticements of the gnostic mentality.

Anyways, what you wrote was ridiculous. His grandfather was grandmaster of swiss masonry. He has illustrious ancesotry, and was even related to Johan Van Gough! Who Jung mentions enough in his writings, as if to imply that he was his reincarnation.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire
Jung taught Erich Neumann.
Erich Neumann moved to Tel Aviv and wrote ''The Origins and History of Consciousness''.
You absolutely MUST read ''The Origins and History of Consciousness'' for a view into THE so-called ~Illuminati~ method.
That book, and Blavatsky, cracked my cranium.

ive been meaning to read that.

I guess i can only find it online, i dont have much patience for online reading.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Thanks. That sounds like a very interesting read and sounds like my kinda book. I love reading about consciousness. Ill look it up

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Wow, and you think what I wrote was ridiculous? You have just made numerous assumptions with no basis whatsoever. At one point in my life, I was a gnostic. Not so any more. His work was a stepping stone on my quest for truth. Don't be so quick to judge, fool!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

it's available online for $0.00 at www.archive.org...

woops, that's volume 2

[edit on 3/25/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

That is odd. That online file is only the second half of the book. Weird. I don't recommend it.

I have the paperback that has the uroboros on the front cover, like your avatar. It is book 42 in the Bollingen Series of heady material, published by Princeton University. It is tough stuff and I had to read it twice. Once through and I had no idea what was going on. Then years later, literally years later after being prompted by something else, I read it again and things clicked. I think I had been reading Blavatsky stuff between the first and second readings of Neumann. After that, I went back to Blavatsky and things clicked some more. I have recommended this combination on ATS before and I'll recommend it forever and ever. The Origins, Isis Unveiled, Secret Doctrine and then some stuff in the Bible that I recall from my youth. There is a single thread running through it all.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Interesting thread.

Although I stand on the opposite coast regarding to the OP. I regard Illuminati as something quite positive, after all they are enlightened ones. Illuminati as a concrete order of ill-meaning people is of course part of this collective hysteria - it is an bogeyman of collective consciousness. A really Illuminated person would never join any order, work in secret and against the people; Illuminated being, instead would openly talk about oneself, one's experiences and ideas, much like Jung did.

Let me suppose that you regard illumanati as a designers of NWO, the order that wants to suppress freedom, love and all that is positively humane? You may correct me later if I am mistaken.

However, if you read Jung's works widely and comprehensively, you could emphasize his thinking something quite contrary - after all his mission was to help people, help them with their psychological problems. He was a doctor that had cured many many people from their psychological disorders. He wanted to become a medical doctor, but his family wasn't wealthy enough to send him on such schools (which he mentions in his Memories, Dreams, Reflections).

Would you have introduced yourself widely in his works, I think that your opinion would be quite contrary. One could emphasize Jung's philosophy like: "Where there is power, love cannot reign - where love reigns, power cannot be." And as far as I am aware of, Jung regarded love in very high value, while power and control was something quite despisable for him.

And as you can see from modern psychology, Jung is not very popular unlike Freud, Adler and other of his close colleques. Would he be, then one could perhaps suggest something like this with more credibility.

Well, that is only of course one opinion and there are many more about. But above is based on my somewhat broad - but nevertheless insuffient - knowledge of Jung's works.

-v

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Originally posted by dontreally
His grandfather was grandmaster of swiss masonry. He has illustrious ancesotry, and was even related to Johan Van Gough! Who Jung mentions enough in his writings, as if to imply that he was his reincarnation.

You are assuming lot. Yes his grand father had relations to masonry, but as far we are aware, Carl Jung didn't. But what if he did? I'd say that from it's fruit the tree is known. And I haven't encountered a bad fruit from Jung, even though I've eaten many - maybe I've been just lucky

Or I am one of them myself.

-v

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
another interesting quote from the aion lectures.

Out of nowhere in the section "the historical significance of the fish"

Jung reveals "Jewish Mysticism, on the other hand, went its own way and its speculations hover over depths which christian thinkers have done thier upmost to cover up"

What a strange and unusual thing for the son of a christian thinker to say. Perhaps his arrogance got the best of him. They have indeed hidden the kabbalah, and have indeed hidden the mysteries of the hebrew language, ie; the 4 layers of rabbinic interpretation which holds the Keys to Pardes(pronounced like paradise, most probably the etymological source)Rimonim. Pardes(meaning orchard - how perfect is that?)being a perfect acronym for the hebrew words "pesht - simple, Remez - allusive, Derush - homiletical, and sod - secret. Amazing that each of these letters form the reality of the hebrew word for Orchard. Which is a paradise, the Garden of Eden.

And when you have madonna and other dimwitted celebrities promoting kabbalah, what psychological effect does this have? does it promote kabbalah? Maybe amongst dimwitted madonna/britney spears fans, but most intllectuals are turned off by the thought of these type of celebrities, who are known for being shallow, taking an interest in these things. It trivializes it, and makes it as if it were a recent fad, despite its tremendous antiquity

Apparently though, G-d isnt stifled by such tricks. The noachide movement is growing by rapidly and every year more and more Christians (probably ancestors of jews who converted by the sword - ie; many of them, myself included, being from iberia, murano Jewry, which was very much at odds when the inquisition came around)

<<   2 >>

join