It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carl Jung - Illumiminati Grandmaster

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
reply to post by dontreally

Originally posted by dontreally
His grandfather was grandmaster of swiss masonry. He has illustrious ancesotry, and was even related to Johan Van Gough! Who Jung mentions enough in his writings, as if to imply that he was his reincarnation.

You are assuming lot. Yes his grand father had relations to masonry, but as far we are aware, Carl Jung didn't. But what if he did? I'd say that from it's fruit the tree is known. And I haven't encountered a bad fruit from Jung, even though I've eaten many - maybe I've been just lucky

Or I am one of them myself.

-v

Who are you kidding? Lets discuss some of the tenets of Jungian Philosophy. Does the end Santify the means(as Ignatius Loyola so eloquently put it) according to Jung?

You and i both know he did believe in such a philosophy, and also spent all of time explaining the psychological truth of it.

Gnosticism, is dualism. I dont know how much Jung youve read. maybe you havent read enough. Otherwise, youre simply lying and misleading, like an Alex jones.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Wow, and you think what I wrote was ridiculous? You have just made numerous assumptions with no basis whatsoever. At one point in my life, I was a gnostic. Not so any more. His work was a stepping stone on my quest for truth. Don't be so quick to judge, fool!

Hey, atleast i was right.

If youre not a gnostic now, what possible change have you made? The issue i have with gnosticism is a moral one. As most people who understand it would. Unless of course they werent ostracized into a corner and coerced to agree with it.

Knowing the psychological programming occuring today, most people would be quite impressed with gnosticism and gladly accept it. Which reminds me of the Tower of Babel and the generation before the dispersion of languages. Perhaps our time is a replaying of that spiritual dynamic.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

No. You weren't correct in any of your assumptions regarding me.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Maybe I am just kidding myself. No. You're offensive stance (implying lying and misleading) is bit hostile. In that way, I am not interest to have any discussion about anything. Maybe you are just afraid of something you don't quite crasp, at least your somewhat aggressive stance suggests it. Maybe you are youself holding some kind of religious beliefs? Judaism, Christianity?

I know Jung did refer gnostisicm quite much, for it explained the underlying symbolism of subconsciousness. But Jung also talked a lot about uniting the opposites and made quite often references to Indian philosophy. He sought the underlying reasons of unconsciousness from all religions, not just judaism, gnosticism, christianity and so on. He spoke about Chinese philosophies as well as Japanese, Indian and even small tribal spiritualism.

He was indeed very openminded researcher, who was really a lot ahead of his time, as thereaintnospoon pointed out on the first page. To let you know what I have read from Jung (or about him), I can list some which I instantly recall:

• Memories, Dreams, Reflections
  • CW, Nietzche's Zarathurstra
  • CW, Psychological Types
  • Answer to Job
  • Man and His Symbols
  • The Portable Jung
  • The Essential Jung

So far, I have encountered anything in his philosphy/thinking that would make me imply something along your lines. But that may change in future because I am going to continue to read his publications. And now I can keep in mind what you've said about (although I did have somewhat similiar kind thoughts in the beginning).

I am so unfortunate that the local university has a poor collection of his books, so I may have to acquire them from alternative sources.

-v

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Jung, following in the ways of gnosticism, is FULL of contradictions. Contradiction is the raison detre of these people. Thats their way of uniting the cosmos.

Jung isnt totally evil, and neither is the illuminati. They are capable of Good, but moreso, are they guilty of great evil. Dont pretend that secret societies dont exist. Theres an entire society that considers everyone else merely a fragment of the 'formless void' as GRS mead translates it in his anaslysis of the Hermetic writings.

This is evil. The way theyve treated the Jews, above all, us evil. If people are aware of what differentiates Judaism from the worlds other traditions, they see what im referring to. The worlds religion can be codified under the terms perennial philosophy(as huxley called it) or the traditionalist school. These are two terms already coined and am merely using to get my point across. Judaism, and Chasidism, is completel;y, and have always completely been at odds with this philosophy. Judaism is legalistic, those other 'religions' are antinomian. Sufism, is a great example of what a lie Islams legalistic system is. Just see the many orders that practice sex rites and other 'holy' transgressions of halel. Judaism was infected by this in the 1666 (surely planned by the illuminati) by Sabbati Tzvi, known in judaism as teh false messiah. He was followed years later by Jacob Frank. Many of their ranks intermarried into the gentry class, other attained to fame. Todays Jewish oligarchs, the ones perceieved as the jewish zionists rulers of society, are mostly frankists. Ie; gnostic Jews, pretty much. Same philosophy, under a different garb.

Judaism and chassidut stands in the way of that. The Torah and the history of Judaism, stands in the way of that. you cant interpret the Torah and Tanakah any way you like. If you dont read hebrew or aramaic, you know absolutely nothing of the bible. Nor do you understand the very simply text, which mentions again and again LAWS, which gnostics like to play down as referring to the laws of the self. Gnostics literally iamgine, even in the face of an unbroken Jewish tradition, that the Tanakh was written by gnostics, people who shared their philosophy!. Than where or where did orthodox Judaism come from? are we gonna pretend that the mishna doesnt exist? or the talmud? or the many midsrash's from the early Common era. Or the middle ages. There are people who would prefer to believe that Jews dont exist. Just like people today would prefer to believe that Palestinians inhabited Israel, and not the the whole area of Syria, Jordan, Israel, Sinai. Palestianians, which is nothing more than a modern philistine (literally the same hebrew letters make up both names) is an over inflated issue with a double standard that is unparralled in history. Its an issue, because the powers that be have made it an issue.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Ahem, I know this will offend you to the very bone, but I have to say it, it isn't meant as offense but rather a remark:

Take a look what evil the judaism has brought to the world.

I suppose you - like we all - has quit to think in opposites and make the really enourmous attempt to see things as whole.

I am sorry, unless your 'preach'-like attitude isn't going to change, this thread may experience a reader inflation.

-v

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by thereaintnospoon

I wouldnt for one moment doubt he was a practicing illuminist. He was way ahead of his time.

He was an ILLUMINATI, regardless if he was or not an illuminist. They are distinct things:

Illuminati = occultist, practitioner of ancient rituals based in hermetic mystic wisdom, from Atlantis, Sumer, Babylon and Egypt.

Illuminist = rational thinker, enlighten by science, not by the faith.

Do not confuse them.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

Jung's forward to the I Ching.

I don't know where the OP got his info about Jung's past so I can only offer a perspective from reading the I Ching and personal experiences from Synchronicity.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

sorry just pointing out.

He just said that, that is an insight, that doesn't mean that he said he believes it is morally correct, he said that is what is playing out

There’s two Illuminati with the last name Jung identified in Hermann Schüttler’s Die Mitglieder des Illuminatenordens 1776-1787/93 (Munich: Ars Una 1991): Franz Wilhelm Jung (1757-1833) and Johann Sigmund Jung (1745-1824).

The latter, it turns out, was probably the uncle to the famed Swiss psychoanalyst’s grandfather, Carl Gustav Jung (1794-1864).

So if his Grandfathers Uncle was a Mason/ OTO Illuminiati it means he was?

Just saying I have 2 grand fathers that were high ranking masons and I major in philosophy and I'm not a mason, yet.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by elfulanozutan0]

[edit on 26-5-2010 by elfulanozutan0]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I have read some of Carl Jungs work. I liked his metaphysical side of things. Especially his work with chakras. It has been a long time since I read his work.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

Reminds me of a line in one of my favorite songs....

"Slay the dragon, take Integral Birth"

Integral Birth by Cynic.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I have a copy of his "Red Book" and it's a grand freak out! All I can say is it looks like the guy was on '___' when he was making the book!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
Lets discuss some of the tenets of Jungian Philosophy.

With you, I would like to.

Gnosticism, is dualism. I dont know how much Jung youve read. maybe you havent read enough.

How much Jung have you read, and how do you define "dualism" when you speak of it as being evil, please?

Jung, following in the ways of gnosticism, is FULL of contradictions.

Like what?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I adored work of Jung for years. However I came to the conclusion that unfortunately his teachings are something to stay clear from.
Jung is very clear in his statements that he consulted devil who showed him the 'riches of the secret knowledge of gnosis'.
Jung was convinced that this spirit whom he communicated with was a real being and I absolutely believe him as yes, devil is real.
Jung named him Philemon and described him in these words: "pagan who brought with him an Egypto-Hellenistic atmosphere with a Gnostic coloration, AN OLD MAN WITH THE HORNS OF A BULL." He also became acquainted with another spirit guide named Ka. "Ka's expression had something DEMONIC about it - one might almost say Mephistopholean."
On top of this shattering revelation to me, I also found out that his grandfather was a high degree Freemason aka Satanist. I don't claim that Jung was satanist but in between the lines, incredibly sophisticated and very cleverly, he tells us that evil is important on our quest to 'self'. It is so clear. To him Holy Trinity is dogma, Evil is missing and so he teaches about QUATERNITY. Freemansons of today are lauging out load, I bet.This is was a very shattering revelation to me and makes it very clear that Jung was just another puppet of devil which is working to manipulate masses of todays world. As far fetched as it seems there is a battle in a spirit world going on right now, fighting for human soul. It is not conspiracy but clear fact, with much evidence which we can see everywhere.

I was genuinely in love with Jung's ideas and attended many seminars on his work in past. However he told us clearly who helped him to reap the riches of 'the secret knowledge of Gnosis' and it is for a wise man to make the assumption on this. I agree that Jung work seems increadibly exciting, deep and soothing but my inner voice warns me against it. The truth lies within our hearts - 'The Kingdom of God is within man - not one man, not group of men but in ALL men. God help us on our quest to the truth. God bless.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: unityemissions
I haven't a clue what possible link Carl Jung has to the Illuminati. I do know that his books are incredibly insightful. 100 pages of Jung will put you out this solar system, and leagues beyond most people. At least that's the impact Jung has had on my life. In no way do I think of his writings as a detriment to humanity.

I agree...as do the numerous other people who starred your post. Carl Jung had a brilliant mind and powers of observation. I was raised on his psychology and using it for a deeper, spiritual understanding of myself....and others.

As for his ties to freemasonry, so what?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join