It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Billion views for Lady Ga-Ga, Should the skeptics panic?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stephenwephentephen

How anyone can stomach this vacuous hollow music is beyond me, if she is using subliminal messages they aren't working on me, unless meant to induce vomiting at the mere mention of her name

Perhaps she is like a train wreck, or some mutated three-headed peacock, everyone from miles around comes to look as she pathetically flops in her bizarre colorful plumage. An oddity like something out of a Circus side-show.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
heres a good considering my wife and btought it up last night.
to begin i will give you some backround.

my wife physically mentally will not listen the song `pokerface`. by lady gaga.
at first twas a little anyoing and bothersome but upon further speculation i think mabye subliminals are being used.us she hears the song and blocks her ears and once made to sit in a car with on real loud she said she felt like crying!- crazy i think its her mind telling councious hedge that the hidden sublinals are not true SHe is never like this -peace

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
What the heck... I won't lie.

I can't stop watching her two videos 1: Just Dance and 2: Telephone.

1: The singing and the way it is mixed in a Dance/Disco style/foremat really sounds great to me. Then add in the video of partying etc. all comes together like a good dance/party song. Can get the blood going/make you feel good.

2: What can I say about the video that isn't being said already. I do like the prison catwalk dance thing. Yep I do. Then I like Beonce'-shes looking good in yellow. Then the darn final dance-odd but yet eye catching. I t hink it is the way the bright colors are mixed in with the normal view of things-tricks the mind somehow.

I guess I have been gotten by the techno master mind controlers. darn it.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by One Step Beyond...

Her secret alien powers must come from her 'Disco Stick'. Hehe.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Lady Gaga is everywhere these days, they were just playing one of her songs on the weather channel to the local on the 8's. Anyways, I think she's awesome, she always is trying to convey a message but some people only look at the surface and not see the big picture. Her Telephone music video was a commentary on American culture among other things, the reason she has so many views is because people are constantly trying to decipher the message behind her videos, and from what I've seen she seems pretty well informed about the way the world is and the way it works, I believe she could even fit in well here at ATS. People need to learn to look past the make up and the outrageous out fits, that's to get peoples attention and obviously it has.

She's an artist unlike any I have seen in a long time, and her piano skills are out of this world, like her duet with Elton John at the Grammys, amazing. It's not just her singing skills either, it's her ability to convey so many different messages in her videos and songs, to leave little clues and meanings. She not as ignorant as some might think, and at the moment she seems unstoppable.

[edit on 3/31/2010 by Uniceft17]

[edit on 3/31/2010 by Uniceft17]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The above is nothing, folks. I´ve gone much further, much beyond the billion views for Lady Gaga. I´ve publically proposed to her, besides interested in running the First Fetish Church of Lady Gaga as a religious enterprise, no cheap trick or treat, seeking her approval and support, still pending her reply, based on my longtime occultic Sixth Gospel expertise as the dubbed Czech Hollywood Warrior Priest from Serious Entertainment.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I personally don't think she was a bad artist:

(Before she was famous)

Some of her songs are catchy, but no where near as good as her 'before' stuff.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

I am responsible for at least 10,000 Charlie Bit my Finger views. Sorry

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Disrespecting my longtime diehard occult fans, I dared put Lady Gaga up for sale there. I´m head over heels with her, man. Love is blind, conquers all.

thesixthgospel.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow
Whoever writes and produces her garbage is a genius of a writer and producer. I write and produce my own music and let me tell you, it is just about perfection as far as arrangement, panning, bass, synths and catchy, suggestive lyrics.

She writes all her own music/lyrics. She studied art and music at Tisch, she knows exactly what she's doing with this stuff. She works with a number of producers, but is herself very involved in the production of her songs, as well, and in some cases has producer credit as well.

She bounced around the art/music scene in New York for several years before she figured out her current persona that caught on. Here's some old videos of her stuff when she was still just Stefani Germanotta:

At an NYU talent show.

Stefani Germanotta Band at the Bitter End (a famous small venue in NYC)

Another performance - here's she's calling herself Lady Gaga, but doesn't have the whole persona yet.

[edit on 5/27/2010 by LifeInDeath]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
She was a lovely girl back then, so different, her beauty lies in my beholder´s eye. Nowadays she´s a snowwhite firewoman I delve into. I adore her. I fell head over heels with Lady Gaga when I saw her first clip Paparazzi, I hardly watch TV, an old fashioned guy, that is. She took the dubbed Czech Hollywood Warrior Priest by storm or balls, I was impressed, intrigued, freaked out, though I usually cause these. No matter I cash in on the pop icon a bit, flashing my Lady Gaga Sixth Gospel pentagram and the ultimate YYY Lady Gaga bestseller "The Phoenix Stardom Of Snowwhite Lady Gaga - Or My Secret Vault Relationship With Her", I can´t wait to unleash its hardcore epic sequel "LG Versus LS - The Cosmic Mutants At It" upon our fans and haters. I´ve stirred the deepest, darkest, dirtiest waters in the underworld. A number of hardline Satanists have cursed my "strange" course of action. I can´t help it. Lady Gaga reigns, and not only in my mind or heart.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The Illuminati has some how single sourced the female singer category.
Or any venue that needs the money will invite her for a show.
Illuminati-entertainment business has to be a money maker.

Movies, shows and musicians are money makers.
I like the Ting Tings but where are they compared to the Illuminati
take over of the lone female category.

ED: She is great but good for promoters as well.
Nuff said.

[edit on 6/6/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Lady who ?? Is everyone on the planet supposed to know who this
person is? And to hear these people foam at the mouth over her/it, is
beyond me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join