It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Billion views for Lady Ga-Ga, Should the skeptics panic?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Maybe she really is using mind control and subliminal messages and a whole bunch of other scary tactics, wether it the New World Order, the Illuminati, etc...
As she just reached One Billion Online video views, the first to do ever do it (by a long shot) as reported here in "link 1" Link 1

So are the children of the world (bar china who probably arn't allowed to veiw it) accidently becoming part of some strange secret government plot to control the world, or is Lady Ga-Ga just a well respected artist with an amazing media and promotions team?

My take on the whole thing, is somewhere slap bang in the middle, i doubt Lady Ga-Ga herself is part of any secret society herself, but i do think that the music industry itself is somewhere within the ranks of some strange secret society, as it is (or was before file sharing) one of the biggest businesses in the world...
Why do i think this...one simple reason, why else would the governments in every country panic so much and suddenly start to show an interest in the business, going as far as passing laws to make sure that anybody found filesharing "illegally" can be fined, sentanced to court hearings, prison sentances, etc...

does anyone else share my view or anything simalar? or even completely different...Let me know!
x

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'm wondering if anyone has taken the time to listen to her lyrics in reverse -

Might be interesting?

I would but don't know how - or if I do know how, I
don't know that I know how.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

Search for a programme called Audacity, it's free to download, then download the track as an MP3, then open the track in audacity, and hit audio at the top then hit reverse, and eh presto! ...that's a simple quick way to do it, however i am an avid producer myself and have expensive software too take out just the vocal track etc... so i'll give it a go myself and post my findings...just watch out for people that manipulate the track, slow it down in parts, speed it up, chop up the audio signals and put them back in a different order, reverse etc...sometimes they'll say it's just been reversed but really it's been completley messed with and changed....good luck
x

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This isn't a shock to me. I lived in a Los Angeles last year, and every other song they played on the radio station was Lady GaGa. At her peak, all of her songs were in every club, mall store, and anywhere else you can think of that plays music. The songs actually weren't bad at first, but after a while they just became fingernails on a chalkboard. I don't know if it is mind-control and they needed everyone to hear it for it to work, or the DJs and record moguls were just gaga for GaGa. At least, I had the brains to turn it off, make some CDs, and get the F out of there!

I think it is more along the lines of the teen market is easily swayed and amused. When the marketers and producers find something the teens like, they shove it into pop culture to milk the cash flow until it is dry. At that age if anyone sees the cool kids doing it, they will all follow and imitate instinctively like zombies.

For example, take the second place videos to Lady GaGa, the trailers to the Twilight movies. Teen girls surround the cast of those movies more than the media surrounds Tiger Woods and Obama put together. They are like superstars to these girls. Those movies aren't even good, but for some reason they are all in love with the actors, and scream to the top of their lungs if they get a glimpse of one of them.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I beg to differ. I highly doubt it's mind control or anything of that nature. Just someone that dresses ridiculous like many singers before her and is currently the big thing in Hollywood today. Here's a link you guys might like to read about Lady Gaga being just another popular singer advertising different products in her latest music video. new.music.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This says much more about Americans than it does the American Government. I mean 1,000,000,000? Really?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
No, just confirmation of a very rampant infection that has ravaged the youth of today. I say youth and im only in my early 20's
And im not just talking about the music, it's the whole stomach churning culture that surrounds it. It's hard to put into words but im sure you all know what i mean.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I wont read this. Said performer is not legitimate singer. Females cannot be masons. Poseurs cant be singers. Do you really think that she writes and produces what is presented to the public? If so Alvin and the Chipmunks have as much musical credibility.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I think the theory is that she isn't necessarily mind-controlling her listeners, but that she, like many others, is a mind control victim herself.

There's a picture somewhere of the building in New York that Lady Gaga grew up in. It's got all kinds of weird Egyptian and Masonic symbolism on it.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

This is how i feel. Also, it's 2010. Kids don't watch as much TV as previous kids, and if they do they are probably surfing the net while they are watching. Plus her songs are so catchy i am sure people watch them over and over again.

Also she is incredibly ugly, dresses very strangely and is very mysterious, something kids love.

Let's look a little more into this, shall we? I actually look at youtube's ALL TIME MOST VIEWED VIDEOS a lot to see what humans are watching, and oh by is it sad.

www.youtube.com...

Here is the top 10 list of most viewed videos of all time.

#10. Miley Cirus - Party in the USA video. Young girls love her. American wannabees probably love this song since we americans are partying and having fun all the time. Talk about perfect marketing.
#9. Lo que tú Quieras Oír. Some kind of spanish short film about a woman being dumped over the telephone, i think she edits the message for some reason.. the spanish WOMEN love emotion and drama!
#8. Lady Gaga video, yeehaw!
#7. Jeff Dunham - Achmed the Dead Terrorist. . . Good lord.. a dude with a puppet who is a dead terrorist.. another amazing marketing ploy. The commercials for Dunham's stand up on comedy central made me want to throw my tv out the window. I have never watched more than one minute of his crap act.
#6. Pitbull - I Know You Want Me. A spanish music video. A sexy spanish music video at that.. never heard of this one. Sex sells. Also it teaches you how to count to three in spanish!
#5. Hahaha. Yep, a baby laughing. It sure is cute. 111 million views. a baby laughing.
#4. Miley Cirus video, 7 things. Young girls love 'er!
#3. Evolution of dance with 139 million views. This one is one that you have to scratch your head at. I mean yes the man can dance but wow. People love to dance.
#2. Lady Gaga, bad romance... 159 million views. Ohhh laaa ohh GAGA

are you ready for #1 on the count down?

And tonight's top reason that American's are morons...

#1. Charlie bit my finger - again! Yes it's cute, it's a baby biting the finger of his older brother, Charlie. 171 million views.

So the way i see it, 9 out of 10 of these videos probably were popular because young girls and women (secretaries, women with BS jobs were they surf the net all day) just watch this # over and over again.

2 baby videos, 6 female oriented music videos, a spanish drama film (there is no way this should be in the top 10) and a video about a puppet dead terrorist.

Here is the one video i will gladly post though, NSFW because of constant cursing:

www.youtube.com...

AMERICA, # YEAH!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Did you know Lady GaGa told the media she is a transexual? Google it. Lol

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Who's Lady Gaga?

I guess that's one the perks of not watching the b00btube.

EDIT: Oh wait...is she that one chick in the video trying to make an eye in a triangle with two fingers? Don't even remember what the video was...good lookin' woman though.

:/

EDIT: Semantics and addition.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by lagnar]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

Why don't you just link us to the article instead of telling us to Google "transexual" and Lady GaGa?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by h1satsu

I am sure this helped in the mysterious department. This got howard stern talking about her for days, i remember.

Also she used to wear masks all the time and hide her ugly face/ add mystery. Howard talked endlessly about this too.

Lol if you like howard stern, check out this link.
www.youtube.com...

Pretty F'in funny...

Those F'in young people screwing everything up.. with their sh**ie music..

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
i believe lady gaga is madonna's replacement she is younger appeals to a younger audience she is where she is by design definite tool of tptb

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

Hah! I loved your post until this:

And tonight's top reason that American's are morons...

#1. Charlie bit my finger - again! Yes it's cute, it's a baby biting the finger of his older brother, Charlie. 171 million views.

Orly?? I didn't know ONLY AMERICANS had access to youtube..the funny part is...check the accent of that kid?? Seems to be a STRONG English accent!

Good post otherwise, lol.
(star anyway)

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Wookiep]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
reply to post by h1satsu

Why don't you just link us to the article instead of telling us to Google "transexual" and Lady GaGa?

Are you really THAT lazy?

Good lord.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
haha thanks for the star but i know the kid was english based on accent and the english shirt, i'm just assuming most people that visit youtube are americans.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

lol assuming is a BAD idea. The world is a big place my friend.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Again, lest said entertainer gain any sort of misguided relevance "Alvin and the Chipmunks have as much musical credibility." Not to slight any woodland and or backyard rodents.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join