It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrities not safe from the wrath of the deadly government!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
...or is it just that in 2009-2010 there deaths have been wayyy more documented and made a massive deal of? i myself usually would subscribe to the latter of that argument, however there alot of conspiracies over dead celebrities!

Heres one argument for some of the well loved deceased that i read just now, which i actually think is a heavy and great argument against the conspiracy side of it...
(a short snippet follows)
"The perception of the mass mortality of stars is driven by the overwhelming amount of attention paid to the deaths of even minor celebrities."
The whole article can be found at "link 1"
Link 1

I geuss the big problem with this thread is that it could very possibly be split down the middle and that some famous people could have been a target from a highly secretive government, where others could have just passed away quietly.

ofcourse one notible death with notorious conspiracy as found all over this website is the Michael Jackson death.

i'd like to leave it open here as i want to get other peoples examples and opinions?
x

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well my belief is to get to a level of fame at making millions, you already sold yourself. Should I feel bad for them when they decide to give their life over to evil?

It sickens me we are hearing so much about Sandra Bullock's or Tiger Wood's problem. #1, does anyone sincerely care? And #2, it's used as ways to focus our attention to bull#. That's probably the main job of the celebrities. Sure, they make movies, but their real job is to fill this fake void for gossip.

I don't think there is much conspiracy about celebrity deaths. They always make such a big deal over them, while 300,000 other "nameless" people died that same day.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mweiss

Yeahh the article i included speaks of this, and i definatley agree with the un-named people part, it's a really bad shame how people buy in to this mass media crap, magazines based solely on the lives of others, it's worrying that the whole world pretty much is like obsessed with how these "stars" live their day to day life, it seems if alot of people don't get there own rather than watching others so closely, they'll end up reading these magazines when there 40-50 with a terrible job and no aspirations....sad eh
x

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The only people celebrities are not safe from are themselves.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stephenwephentephen
Celebrities not safe from the wrath of the deadly government!?

No one is safe except the people in their billionaires club.

Celebrity millionaires are high-tax targets used to lull the masses into their slumber. Nothing more.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
celebrities are safe only if they speak out ...

new topics

top topics

join