It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wiki Leaks: Video Of Government Shooting Journalists

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by simranjits

bad link

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
Thier mistake was giving a release date nearly a week ahead. that gave the PIB time to clean the mess up, lots of time actually.

If, and that's a big IF they actually had anything incriminating, videos/secret memos, files ect; Then they should have just uploaded them one the spot without giving an Enourmous "Advanced Warning" to those who this information might make trouble for.

That's why I still do not believe there is any REAL "footage" or "top-secret files", and this is just some distraction, or disinformation campaign set up by...well , you guess is as good as mine.

But it was terribly stupid of Wikileaks to announce they had this info/video whatever waaay in advance of posting it. Did they really think thier websites, and others that link to thiers, wouldn't be shut down before the date they gave?

First it was 10 am EST, now it's NooN EST? *sigh* guess I'll check back. But I'll be EXTREMELY suprised if there is any "real" top secret video or files realesed today at all.

What are you talking about , the press conference has already started from 9am . The video hasn't been released online. You can see live tweeting from journalists there.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

"Reuters seeks US army video of staff killed in Iraq - the video that @wikileaks is showing #Censo ...
Reuters seeks US army video of staff killed in Iraq | Reuters‎ - reuters.com"

Link to Reuters Article from above

BAGHDAD, July 11 (Reuters) - Reuters has urged the U.S. military to hand over video footage from U.S. attack helicopters and other materials relating to the killing of two Iraqi staff in Baghdad a year ago.

Photographer Namir Noor-Eldeen, 22, and driver Saeed Chmagh, 40, were killed in a U.S. helicopter air strike in eastern Baghdad on July 12, 2007.

More from the same article see below. Apparently Reuters editors have already seen the video years ago.

"Video of the incident from two U.S. Apache helicopters and photographs taken of the scene were shown to Reuters editors in Baghdad on July 25, 2007 in an off-the-record briefing.

U.S. military officers who presented the materials said Reuters had to make a request under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) to get copies. This request was made the same day.

"It has now been approximately one year since our original request was submitted and we still have not received a formal response or written initial determination in accordance with FOIA's statutory requirements," Reuters News Chief Counsel Thomas Kim wrote in a letter to the U.S. Central Command."

That Reuters Article was posted on Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:09am EDT

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Studious]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigothefish

bad link

works fine , just click on it.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
# Wikileaks answer: "This sends a message within the US military that do not like what is going on. There are good people there." 23 minutes ago via TweetDeck

#

Question at Wikileaks conference: Is this supposed to be warning to pilots that they are being caught on camera? 24 minutes ago via TweetDeck

#

Wikileaks video offers view of casual banter of attack pilots when killing people: "sweet" "look at that bitch go" "nice missile." 25 minutes ago via Twitterrific

#

Wikileaks video offers unusual view of casual banter of attack pilots when killing people: "sweet" "look at that bitch go" "nice missile." 41 minutes ago via TweetDeck

#

There are about 50 reporters/cameramen at Wikileaks press conference re Baghdad attack video. At least 8 television cameras. about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

#

Wikileaks press conference at National Press Club about video from Baghdad attack on July 12, 2007. post.ly... about 1 hour ago via Posterous

#

Wikileaks also has Afghan video from May 2009 attacks where civilians were killed, but is taking time to assess it. Issue of time/manpower. about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

Wikileaks: Rules of engagement are vague, includes concept of "Positive Identification." Up to journos to interpret. about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

#

Wikileaks: Goal of releasing video of Baghdad attack is to illuminate culture of modern air warfare, and question it. about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

#

Wikileaks: "The behavior of the pilots is like they are playing a computer game. Their desire is to get high scores in a computer game." about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

#

Wikileaks calls attack a military cover-up, because of contradiction of video to official government account. nyti.ms... about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

#

Reuters editors had tried to FOIA the video @wikileaks showed today. http://(link tracking not allowed)/a5CQxJ

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

There are about 50 reporters/cameramen at Wikileaks press conference re Baghdad attack video. At least 8 television cameras.
about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

i don't know , smells like a hoax to me, but they ARE promising video footage, so if they don't come through with something to watch SOONER OR LATER, (probably later at this rate) then i'll know it IS a hoax

idk, the whole thing is just fishy.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

The video everyone is waiting for!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by simranjits

Originally posted by indigothefish

bad link

works fine , just click on it.

Not working for me either

-E-

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Ditto!!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Theres a photo of the press conference with jullian and all the reporters and a the video being shown. They should have ustreamed it as well though. Its legit.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
They are up! GO GO GO!

Video also online on Youtube: /ybnyspu (full) and /cmshort (short)

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It's up on their site, too

collateralmurder.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
quick, what is a free program that allows you to download youtube videos?!?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

Try keepvid.com

thats what im using.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
How reckless... I am ashamed to be an American right now

-E-

[edit on 5-4-2010 by MysterE]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

if you se firefox download the addon flash and video download and its a 1 click download

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Absolutely gut wrenching stuff!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
thanks bro, i got it downloading!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Using Keepvid.... I wonder how long this video will stay online for.... Terrible stuff, absolutely terrible...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This video is just disgusting.

second line

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join