It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] 1.9.7 1.11.5 2.4.1 2.12.8 SOLVED !!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
where do we enter things into deep.access.abovetopsecret.com? I'm trying to test things. I appologize, I haven't kept up on this much, but I think I might have something here... (promises to share if he finds out).

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
just enter it in the box and press the button next to it.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
which "box"? I don't see any boxes at www.deep.access.abovetopsecret.com...

not to enter text anyway...

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
nevermind... I thought I had to add www.... to the url... I found it.

Here was my train of thought...

Sphere's of color... blue... Introductions forrums... looking for talk of "three"... thread called "Jesus".... Jesus is part of the trinity... ZeroDeep posted a kind of random remark in the middle saying

Trolls galore
Deep

I couldn't see any referance to trolls at all in the conversation...

but it doesn't work in the deep.access.abovetopsecret.com box...

UNLESS HE'S SAYING LOOK IN THE CRYPTOZOOLOGY FORRUM FOR SOMETHING ABOUT TROLLS>>>>>>>> I'll go check......

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
wait... found a referance in the conversation about trolls... someone said "Troll alert" earlier on and I missed it... probably a bad lead guys... sorry. (what's the term Troll refer to anyway?)

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
A troll is someone who posts things just to stir up trouble.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Look, there is only 1 forum with multiple shpereS. The Sci-Tech forum.
The thread with the most replies (teaming masses) is the Seismic Event thread.

I have not the time to brows thru 72 pages to maybe find a clue.

However, "wheres ats" could be answered in the thread title...........world wide seismic event.

worldwide web.......I tried just about every single World Wide Web, Worldwde Web, ATS is on the Worldwde Web, ats is on the worldwide web, etc etc etc...........

Who knows what specific punctuation, and or capitol letters, and or wording is needed.

We could already have the answer, but just because we forgot a period, or forgot to capitolize a letter, we didn't solve it.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 10:33 AM
link   
could we please get a hint including all punctuation needed in the correct answer to these clues? finding the answer is hard enough... but making us find the EXACT punctuation is just mean

something like..

it includes these characters '.? and two letters are capitalized

would be REALLY REALLY helpful to us.... and still wouldn't give us any friggin idea what the answer would be.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
You're missing something...

I know you've all looped yourselves around backwards trying to read that... but as a professional writer and poet, I believe you've got to look deeper. Your research has done you well, and led you on the right track, but "Kilby-spawn" has been neglected. Think: Spawn... what spawned from Kilby? Integrated circuits. What is surrounded by cicuits? Your computer.

"now all see it and not notice
now surrounded by the blue the Kilby-spawn"

Someone's laughing at how there is something right in front of you on your computer screen, but you don't notice it...

"now among the spheres of colors
now among talk of three"

Focus on that line, it clearly holds where you ought to look.
Look for the colors... the talk of three.

At least, that's my opinion. I'm no codebreaker... ^^;; I could be wrong! In fact, it's likely.

::Edit:: Alright, I checkedout more on this, and several ATS forums have symbols that relate to the poem. "Spheres of colors" could be connected to the "Science and technology" forum (Look at the symbol for it), whereas the "Talk of three" could relate to either "religion" (trinity), or the "New world order" (Which has its symbol as the three arrows pressing inwards).

However! The science and technology forum is likely the best place to look... notice how the poem has the talk of Kilby, the inventor of integrated circuits? Perhaps that IS a good place to look. After all, science is timeless... and it spoke about time quite a lot, didn't it?

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by kuranrohaen]

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Maybe -the spheres of colors - is the Internet zone symbol (planet earth) on your lower left corner

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Blah. This rings thing (IMO) is a little too much. How about wet T-shirt contests?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join