It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only way to avoid blood in the street is a bloodless coup d'état

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
We all know a portion of the population WILL NOT BE SLAVES WHATEVER THE COST.

And we also know that THE ELITE WON'T STOP THEIR EVIL DEEDS.

The only way to avoid blood in the street, revolution/civil war/false-flag, is a coup d'état by patriotic, constitution loving US generals.

They take over Washington and the FEDs, arrest the everybody, use terrorist laws if necessary, call the whole press, release everything on internet and in the press so people don't riot.

You arrest the traitors, you arrest Bush, Cheney, Clinton, the last 3 administrations at least.

You release the information about their crimes, the bailout, ect. about everything.

People are shocked at first, but since the information about them being traitors is released and true, they don't riot and support the coup.

Then massive trials on worldwide tv.

Mass hanging of those traitors on worldwide tv.

Then new REAL elections in Restored America!

Otherwise, going through the process of slavery/revolution/civil war will kill way more people that a bloodless coup would ever do.

The trick is to have real patriots do it, otherwise you end up with a military dictatorship.

BTW, it's a quick fix to avoid DEADS BY THE MILLIONS... if you have another idea...

I know you gonna say how I'm a republican shill or whatever... I hated Bush almost as much for his war crimes and everything he did. You'll also say that we must ``vote`` to get us out of there, let's be realistic here. Votes don't work. You have both parties controlled AND electronic voting.

But then you'll say that ``with time we'll get in power`` and I answer to that TIME IS RUNNING OUT. The US debt limit WILL BE REACHED AGAIN IN OCTOBER 2010.

Supreme Court approves Health care, some states might decide to seceed, that's blood in the streets for sure. They continue with their taxing legislation, that's blood in the street. The US goes bankrupt : blood in the streets.

RREST BOTH PARTIES. GIVE THEM A TRIAL. Then, if condemned of their crimes by their peers, THEY WILL BE HANGED.

But I know how it will end, people will take the hardest road because what you gain with no pain ain't worth it eh?

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
No.

That's not the way it's done.

The President, the Congress, they were all elected. The Generals weren't. So if you disagree with what your politicians have done, stand for election yourself, go knocking on doors, get the public on your side then you'll be elected, you can make the decisions instead.

You'll never have a bloodless coup. Because if you install a General in charge of your country, or mine, I'll take to the streets and fight you people with everything I can lay my hands on.

Sorry to be so blunt on the subject, but avoiding doubt might make you think your plan through again ?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ulala

Maybe you didn't read everything. I said voting is a joke, both sides are FAKE, electronic voting not to mention stupid voters who vote on looks and charisma alone... these are the worst.

And maybe you don't know but 90%+ of the incumbents were reelected even if their approval ratings are in the 20%... How is that?

Voting ain't working jack.

link   
Oh those funny *Snip* with their cries for "coup d'etat" and "civil war". They're so far from reality, they live in an alternate world where they don't have taxes yet reap benefits, where world where everyone's on their own (until they need something and start bitching about not getting any help), where people don't have sex before being married, where the church and Christianity makes the rules, where calling people "Hitler" and "Stalin" is acceptable, and where every fringe group can feel at home when bitching about the "evil big man".

Cry me a river....

[edit on 23-3-2010 by MrXYZ]

[edit on 23-3-2010 by MrXYZ]

(2) Alterations of a politicians name, or any other high-profile political figure, for disparaging political effect is not allowed, including within member avatars and signatures.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

[edit on 3/23/2010 by semperfortis]

link   
Both major parties are pretty much the same. Controlled by large corporations and only worried about power. If we really want to see change, we need to start supporting the smaller third parties, be they the Greens, Libertarians, Constitution, etc., and get rid of career politicians. Being a politician shouldn't be about making money, it should be about serving the country, like a soldier. Get some third-party members in power and more term limits and we'll see some changes.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

My my! Such drama!
Sure, a military takeover, great idea!
Of course that is the end of The Constitution, but hey! Gotta break a few eggs, right?
Arrest everybody? That will ensure freedom yessiree!
Of course Generals are decent honest people too, no lust for power, greed or glory! No military guy would abuse power!
Hey, maybe we could wear, uh...I know! BROWN SHIRTS!
Have huge nightime rallyies!
Some of us could get BLACK SHIRTS with snappy lightning bolt insignia.
I mean it's not like you are advocating treason or anything.
Good God, your post is amazingly dumb!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

You obviously didn't read everything.

I said PATRIOTIC GENERALS WHO LOVE THE CONSTITUTION AND WHAT AMERICA STANDS FOR.

And it's not lawlessness, THEY WOULD BE GIVEN A FAIR TRIAL, which is WAY BETTER THAN WHAT OBAMA AND BUSH HAS BEEN DOING FOR THE LAST 9 YEARS OR KIDNAPPING PEOPLE AT NIGHT AND NOT GIVING THEM ANY TRIAL AND TORTURING THEM.

So if you want to talk about scum, talk about Obama and Bush, who are violating the laws you claim to be so fond of.

Only in your little world people like that don't exist. GUESS WHAT, THEY DO.

They are not like your savior Al Gore or Obama.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I don't support mass hangings of these individuals. I would like to see a glass prison, like a zoo where these people live out their natural lives. I want to take my children to see what happens to people that strangle free will from everyone through deception.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

I don't support mass hangings of these individuals. I would like to see a glass prison, like a zoo where these people live out their natural lives. I want to take my children to see what happens to people that strangle free will from everyone through deception.

Yeah good idea too. But don't torture them... don't do like THE TYRANS ARE DOING RIGHT NOW TO HUMAN BEINGS... and some people here are defending them... see two posters above.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Uh huh.

Military dictatorships have a rather poor track records, historicaly speaking. In fact a dismal record. I suggest you do a lot of reading on the subject. My there is no outrage, like the outrage of the self righteous is there!

[edit on 23-3-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Your plans for nation building, through the medium of hanging the President and installing a junta, are just Class A Barmy Bonkers.

Can't fault you for ambition, though, I guess.

If only you & others could take that anger and frustration and channel it into something productive, perhaps your nation wouldn't be spiralling downwards to the status of a banana republic, little better governed than Bongobongoland.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
And yet another teenage girl drama post.

When can we start moving these to the HOAX forum???

They keep talking about imminent revolution...and yet it never comes.

I'm calling HOAX.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Double Post

[edit on 23-3-2010 by OutKast Searcher]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Like most Zealots, Left AND Right, you fail to ackowledge the basic weakness of your "Grand Plan":

You simply cannot guarantee that the "representatives" you replace the so-called "traitors" with, will be any better than the folks they replaced!

How are you Not going to be duped AGAIN! by a smooth talker who says all the right things to get you to trust him/her, only to turn that trust against you once he/she has used you ?

Unless you are deluded enough to claim omniscience, you can't!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Have to agree with Outkast, these melodramatic posts .... man !

And how come most of them fashion themselves on movie-versions of 18th century founding fathers ? It's like listening to a sixth-grader's idea of how orators stirred crowds back when men wore knee-britches and powdered wigs

Sorry, OP. Not specifically directed at you, but there's a rash of similar sounding OPs at the moment, all calling for I don't know what -- a return to the way things were a few hundred years ago

Except a couple of hundred years ago, there was the same corruption, naked ambition, self-interest and hoodwinking of the masses

The masses were the same then too --- just trying to get along, put a bit of food on the table, keep body and soul alive --- and content to let others stick their necks out and do the fighting for them

Lower-body organs tighten and tuck the moment someone suggests people should step to the front to fight for freedom and liberty and lowered cost of bread. That's when people feel small, get defensive and turn on the born-leaders, crying, 'Don't tell us what to do ---you go do it, Big Mouth, Big Shot '. Then they give each other a bit of a punch in the shoulder .... solidarity

There won't be blood on the streets or anything else until the masses have nothing to lose and everything to gain

Learn to bend like grass, OP. The past was never as glorious as people imagine anyway. Put that energy of yours to personal benefit. As Dylan might have said, ' You want someone to save -- save yourself '

Anyway, all these theatrical posts have fried my brain. In this one thread alone, two of those I starred expressed opposing points of view

top topics

join