It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 10, 2009 Murrysville, PA | UFO shoots laser?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
hi lads!
how are you doing? i'm doing great btw, thanx for asking

i just got home from work and felt like having a good laugh, so i decided to check out some random funny vids on youtube.

but when you visit youtube's homepage there are several vids recommend, the one i'm going to present was one of them.
it kind off caught my attention and decided i'd like to hear ATS's opinion about this vid.

plz watch the entire vid, all credits go to youtube member 'seeingUFOspa'.

two things caught my attention;
first: the object is behind the three in the foreground when it shoots the 'laserbeam', yet the beam cuts down in front of the three. (wich looked pretty dificult to accomplish from that position, at least to my untrained eye)

second: the commentary, looked pretty staged at some points. (just my personal interpretation)

all info i can give about this vid.

any thoughts ATS?

regards

edit to add; the VID

here it is

[edit on 23-3-2010 by kn0wh0w]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
If the video has to do with MOREseeingUFOsPA, the thread will be moved to the [HOAX] forum, just to let you know.

Please read this thread for more information regarding the hoaxer, seeingufosinPA

[edit on March 23rd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
If the video has to do with MOREseeingUFOsPA, the thread will be moved to the [HOAX] forum, just to let you know.

Please read this thread for more information regarding the hoaxer, seeingufosinPA

[edit on March 23rd 2010 by greeneyedleo]

didn't know that, i'm sorry.
found the vid suspicious, that's why i liked to know ATS's opinion.
feel free to delete the entire thread

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
These threads by her don't do very well.

To the hoax bin with it. Until she is...abducted, then I would pretty much ignore her airplane watching.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

No problem
The move is no reflection of you

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
These threads by her don't do very well.

To the hoax bin with it. Until she is...abducted, then I would pretty much ignore her airplane watching.

i'm sorry

didn't know the women, but i believe it's commonly accepted throughout ATS that she's a hoaxer, so indeed of to the bin

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I do not believe she is a hoaxer...

She has a few that are beyond explanation. I have also talked with one of her neighbors who is also filming the orbs and who says they are real

Time will tell

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
thats not an orb its an airplane, thats how they look through night vision, and that beam is laser or infrared which show up just like that on night vision. youll see all kinds of little beams and flash's coming from airplanes.

you can tell when they are InfraReding pot growers or looking for somebody at night because it looks like they have a spotlight on then when you take the goggles off they are just hovering but no light.

i was just useing mine last night, i think just about every plane is a "ufo" untill i take them off and just look up....alas...a plane

Same thing happens when you click the volume button on a TV remote with the NVG's on. it becomes a flashlight, and most NVG's come with a small IR spotlight for when theres no ambient light.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by LurkerMan]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yep, probably a Helicopter with a IR Camera. It even has blinking lights.

top topics

join