It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on new Health Bill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
video

[edit on 3/23/2010 by indigothefish]

Ron Paul tells it like it is: There is no “right” to healthcare. Obamacare will be repealed by a national bankruptcy. The IRS is hiring new agents to steal more money. Central economic planning has failed. A much bigger economic crisis is coming. And, every country in the world is technically bankrupt.

from ron paul.com

not sure if anyone else put this up yet, couldn't find anything though

any comments?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The very, very, old guy is right. Just like the majority of Americans who opposed this bribery laden, corrupt bill.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Carseller4]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
he's quite clear that it is not a right to obtain health care
"you have the right to take care of yourself" he says though

well at least that's how it used to be, now you have a law to pay the minimum health care tax wether you want to or not haha

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Tonight they have the Utah (where I am) Republican precinct caucuses (and I am a registered Republican) and I am going to attend and vote for whoever the Ron-Paul-troublemaking delegate is, and heckle the hell out of everybody else ...I'm a good heckler, learned it at punk rock shows, I usually do better than the guy with the microphone...it'll be great...

I'm trying to decide what I should wear...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
As always, Ron Paul hits the nail on the head. We focus on issues like healthcare with the unspoken assumption that we have unlimited funds. But then to try to convince people worried about the deficit that the healthcare bill is good, they say that it will cut the national debt. Are you serious? The only way you can do that and also cover another 30 million more people is by lowering the quality of healthcare. Plain and simple, that is how it is going to be. They will have to lower wages (which will mean talented people in the medical field will be angry and may choose a different career), or they will have to have fewer doctors (which will mean a longer wait for care), or they will just start rationing healthcare. Not to mention how states are already filing lawsuits against the government. Not to mention the government has no credibility, trust, or respect left with most americans, who they just slapped with legislation they spoke out against strongly, again. And I turn on the TV and see Nancy Pelosi saying, and I quote "being a woman will no longer be a pre-existing condition!". WTF is she talking about? Good god, can San Francisco be forced to secede so we don't have to listen to this garbage?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I respect Ron Paul. I have him up on my metaphorical wall. What he says here, I have a problem with though.

Ron Paul knows as much as anyone how much US citizens are taxed. Now, consider that! They DO have a right to healthcare when they are taxed like that.

Ron Paul , take it back!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Forget Ron Paul.
Whatever happened to his "audit the Fed"?
He's just a bag of wind.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I like how they mentioned this new bill will provide "free" preventative medicine. LOL.......free? What the hell is free? Nothing is free in this world. Someone has to pay.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

His Audit the Fed bill got voted down by the same shucksters in congress who are implementing this new health care disaster.

Get informed.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I know "bag of wind" is a metaphor, since actually, like most humans, he is more nearly a bag of water.

If you are complaining because, for example, he wants to abolish the Federal Reserve system, and the Federal Reserve still exists...some might say that is not a reason to "forget" him, but a reason to give him more power...

But that could be a reason to sneer, if sneering is what appeals to you, for sure, to each his own...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nine-eyed-eel

If you are complaining because, for example, he wants to abolish the Federal Reserve system, and the Federal Reserve still exists...some might say that is not a reason to "forget" him, but a reason to give him more power...

But that could be a reason to sneer, if sneering is what appeals to you, for sure, to each his own...

Not sneering. Just seems that he has been ineffective. Not complaining about his ideals, either. It just makes me wonder if he is part of the distraction/manipulation because these ideas just don't go anywhere.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Ron Paul is right as usual, it's theft like all the taxes.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1fb5ceb2acde.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The Republicans acted as The Democrats : Ron Paul - the republicans have lost a lot of credibility
Ron Paul on MSNBC 1st April 2010

ronpaul1.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

join