It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barbury Castle UFO Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Oh good one..

No, I already know how you work. You are going to deny everything I say from here on out, no matter how correct I am.

I remember you trolled a bunch of other topics on this very same subject. You don't know anything but how to cover for your friends who make these circles.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Well I think it has several things going for it. One is that the guys appear to be ignorant about actually thinking the one who raised his hand had touched the UFO.

That's a good sign in my opinion. I think they were pretty far back, but hey a hoaxer would say yeah I definitely touched and saw something.

Second, I myself have witnessed the ability of these UFO's to CLOAK so to speak. You can still make out the forms from a distance especially when they are low and the heat is radiating around them. When they get higher towards the cooler temps the cloak takes full effect and they disappear.

That explains why the closer observer could not see the craft while the further one still could because of the heat signature being disturbed around it even though it had cloaked.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I think this is just something Farmers here in England use to keep random vermin out of the fields (aluminized PET film ribbons that are wind powered.)

I see them all the time out here in England (as I travel quite often all over the English countryside)

I will try to get a picture tomorrow to demonstrate as well as a video. They are all over Lincolnshire

-Kdial1

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This incident is new to me, hadnt heard about it.

Looks a little suspicious but I need to watch all the videos first before I would dare to judge.

Interesting though, Is there a picture of the crop circle or is it in the videos?

Ill have to save this one for after work!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
When I studied the images a year ago when they first came out, I concluded the object was FAR away from the top of the hill the guy was standing on. You can tell when the object descends and it passes the horizon.

Now that I can see the video, it looks to me that there is distortion caused by air turbulence, and also a very large haze, and the amount of zoom needed to view this object also tells me the object is outside of the depth of field of the camera (to far away). So it is nowhere near the guy in the field, and completely out of focus.

This object looks EXACTLY like the last few minutes of an aircraft landing. A similar event happened not to long ago, and it turned out to be right next to an airport. View this video from 0:41 and after, and you will see a similar out of focus object, descending at a similar speed.

Original topic about the above video:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As you can see they two objects look very similar.

Even if there is an airport near by or not, that area is prone to many aircraft for various reasons;

A: Crop duster aircraft, to spray the crops.

B: Ultra light aircraft. Wiltshire is known to have ultralight enthusiasts. They actually get a huge profit from tourists that want to see crop circles from a birds eye view.

C: Hot-air balloons. That area hosts a lot of hot air balloon events.

D: Common aircraft. There is so much land out there that a lot of farmers have their own personal aircraft and airfields.

I really want to lean towards B. The amount of time the object was sitting in the air means it was probably a really slow aircraft like an ultralight flying towards or away from the camera over a long distance making the illusion that it is hovering.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

That's a good video except you are ignoring simple logic

The object was filmed for an hour straight, and I know of 0 planes that can stay in the same area for that long while waiting to land.

I'm not saying it's a verifiable UFO, but it is an intriguing video in light of all the UFO's I have witnessed to include a massive cloaked UFO ascending and as it went from the lower altitude to higher it disappeared as the air got cooler and no longer outlined the crafts outer form.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by skepticantiseptic]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticantiseptic

After approx. 15 minutes or so the craft descends out of sight for another 10 minutes or so. At this stage we thought that this was the end of the sighting. So Paul switched off his camera to preserve battery life while I drove towards the field where the craft was spotted.

They were watching it take off and land for an hour, not fly for an hour straight.

--

Ignoring what?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
reply to post by wmd_2008

They did get closer. Watch 4th video.

No the guy with the camera would have been better if he walk towards it and kept recording, looks like he had a decent camera for a change but video just backs up whats others say about it being most likely a mirage.
The guy in the field couldn't see it and he could still see it and the heat shimmer is very clear to see on the video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join