It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Problem I have is: This 'Illuminati' symbology doesn't really spell Illuminati to me. It screams of something else, something demonic.

As far as I know the Illuminati were just scientists and they were alienated because they disrupted catholic/christian beliefs.

I think the Illuminati have nothing to do with this.

This symbology maybe dark arts but science is not a dark art.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

I would not attend a gig by Gaga but she is not the first popstar to sing Gobbledegook.

Sting - Da da doo doo do Da daaahdah da!

Rolling stones - Star focket star focker staar

Iron Butterfly? Ina gada di vida?

What aboutthe Bowie Catalogue of Gysinest Cut up words?

I could go on! BUT WON'T

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruWarrior

Here we go, another crummy way to get flags, mention a mainstream popular topic/person and relate him to Illuminati in the title.

What a waste of time.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hey I thought everybody who works in Faux news is a Illuminati puppet. Did Lady Gaga work for Faux News? Nuuuuuuu.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by Shrukin89]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Illuminati puppet? No.

Satan's puppet? Probably.

It's all in the vacant, dull eyes.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Lady Gaga's outfit at the Grammy's last night says "Something's on it way..."
But we knew this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4b497322c36.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 2/13/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: photo

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I see there with Gaga a magnetic field and a positive charge field.
As usual something screwy like that should be attributed to the Illuminati
who have told us what nature is, incorrectly of course, since 1945 when the true
nature boys of science took over and turned us away from what Tesla discovered
with a true head of steam. The Illuminati are keeping themselves in charge of nature
and us while religion keeps to the spiritual and nobler side of like with human rights
and keeping us under the laws of God.
Tesla was a tool for JP Morgan and bankers so far as they could control him and
then supported a side of discoveries opposed to Tesla and to hide his work in every
way as today never gives explanations fitting to natures event except to not give the
right answer or any and leave us confused.
Of course entertainment is under the domain of the Illuminati. Any web page on
Tesla gets a virus attack so you never go there again.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well she said I swear to Lucifer

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: this_is_who_we_are
Lady Gaga's outfit at the Grammy's last night says "Something's on it way..."
But we knew this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d4b497322c36.jpg[/atsimg]

How exactly does it say that?
Explain...

Anyway, it amazes me how people fixate on Lady Gaga...when Missy Elliot before her was one really really weird and odd person, well at least her music videos were..I'm surprised nobody's made a thread or claims about her especially since she's released new songs recently one of which has actually become quite popular.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
In her music videos you could see alot of Illuminati symbolism, no surprise here.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
If I've learned anything from watching live pop music performances (VMA awards, Teen Choice, iHeart Radio, ect) .. it's that if you are successful, you will have all kinds of triangles and pyramids all around your set and stage. I have no idea why, but if I ever want to be a musician, I'm throwing triangles all over my album cover and stuff.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ventian
reply to post by TheOneElectric

The keyboardist for Dreamtheater has a great amount of talent. Pete Townshend has a great amount of talent. My friend back in high school had a great amount of talent, he could play any of that in his first year picking it up. I have tried to rationalize why everyone listens to this drivel. She is a highly marketed amateur and that is it. I will say one thing. She is a genius in the way she is marketed and has made money. Music related with all the electronic voice manipulation and "catchy beats". She is talentless. I know it is a matter of taste. My wife likes it, so I am not against it. I just find it to be very confusing.

This is how I feel. I believe it is truly sad that the rest of this world looks at the U.S. and says, wow that is popular over there. We actually have much more to offer.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by ventian]

To be fair every one in Dreamtheatre has a ton of talent. Under a Glass Moon....daaaaamn!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I have no idea why, but if I ever want to be a musician, I'm throwing triangles all over my album cover and stuff.

Actually, you already have a triangle in your avatar... (go ahead, I'll wait while you find it)

You illuminati shill you.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Oh crap the martial art I do is known for it's triangles. You even move in triangular patters. Think the illuminate have infiltrated Kali?

Having gone to the MTV Music Awards a few times I can comment that that it's filmed with a wide angle lens. The only people who give a damn are the first three rows because they are all plants being paid $20 a head off the street or from the studio to seem excited and cheer. The rest of the audience including the artists and nominees are snoring and could care less including during the life performances.. the old VJ John Norris is seated in row Z behind even the contestants winning tickets in the nose bleed section on the radio. One day I'll tell you what it looks like when you give Jacki Chan the lifetime achievement award and then disinvite him or his family to the after party with the rest of the winners. I was on a shuttle going back to the parking lot when I watched him give his opinion on the situation. . Jackies a cool guy.

The fact is the industry is so dog eats dog that there is NO WAY you could get anybody to go along with some weird illuminate conspiracy. I've seen the industry from the inside...ain't happening.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I don't think there's really any conspiracy other than some artists being "aware" people think there's one...and then? They play it up. Look at 3oh!3's album cover:

All seeing eye shape? What's with the fingers? What's up with all that writing inside there? The album is also called "Omens"...(its actually a good album lol)

I think they're just messing with people personally. I know I would...

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Oooookaaay. Apparently it's Hermtic stuff...

The latin-looking writing is some kind of Hermetic calendar thingie. I found a website with something HERE

Here's what it says on the website about the image:

Annus Stellatus

Celestial visions of a shared eternity
spirits converging transcending this life corporeal
Energy entwined channelled mind to mind
sustaining conceived believed achieved
Strengthening in kind divine combining
the forging of souls from splintered to whole
purest love by devotions design
unification defining today tomorrow tomorrow
Annus Solaris we have begun
Annus Stellatus fixated to be
Annus Ventorum gift of the storm
by fate we are shown
the
gate
opening

Doesn't sound to "Illuminati" to me?

EDIT: I guess it has something to do with the "Doctrines of Alchemy"...

edit on 15-12-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join