It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R-27 Chickens: factory raised chickens eating their own fesces as feed (VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Film from 1977 depicts a chicken FACTORY where their fecses flows under their cages like a 'river', which is then reprocessed back into their feed trough conveyors.

How realistic is this? I'll say that I found this clip in an old "Mondo" film titled "This Is America pt2". 60's & 70's shock documentary "Mondo" films have a reputation for sometimes being rather exagerrous. So I'm wondering now, 30 years later, how close is this madness to reality?

In any case, even if they did overblow the reality, these factories exist, and this should be motivation to raise your own chickens / quails / rabbits etc.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I simply cannot allow myself to click on this video. I have seen such videos and it sickens me to think about it. I adore animals and am still amazed that I am not a vegetarian. Poor chickens!! Poor us!!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Yep, yep. This nasty stuff really happens.

Watch the documentary Earthlings, if you can stomach it. You'll never look at humans or other species the same way again.

One of the worst parts of it all? See my signature. We are literally starving children to feed mass produced, diseased, chemical and pharmaceutical laden chickens to overfeed the bloated few.

I think it's going to lead to some sci-fi madness sooner or later, mutated virus zombie plague and all that sort of thing. It's less natural every year, so it's bound to happen.

What we need to do is get to growing complete plant proteins in a big way; one of the best is the industrial hemp seed. If Americas industrial farming ways were discarded for industrial hemp seed cultivation, world hunger would virtually end.

Until that happens, the blood of children in on all of our hands.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I'm surprised how everyone seems to have avoided this thread like the plague...

Oh noes... I might learn about the (#&% I eat everyday and might be motivated to get off the computer and maybe raise my own meat...

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I think it's hilarious that the meat eaters are eating this stuff, they deserve it.
And this is me watching them eating that stuff:

join