It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida says several states to file healthcare lawsuit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

it has alot to do with things, Majority of these people who are protesting against it are strong christians and show that alot, these people seem to boast their beliefs alot aswell ,

so its ok for you to be forced to pay billions of dollors to arm other countries
and these conservatives wont flinch but agree with it.

but this angers you?

arent the conservatives suppose to be happy they are helping their own country and not this time arming another?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by illusive man

This bill has absolutely nothing to do with healthcare. It does not make healthcare affordable. It does not build more hospitals or hire more doctors or treat more people.

All it does is require every person, regardless of income, ability, desire, or health status, to buy the most expensive premiums insurers can offer!

Please, name me one insurance company that has ever, in the history of the planet, cured anything... one insurance company that has splinted a broken wrist, one insurance company that has cured a flu, one insurance company that has ever helped someone clip a blooming hangnail even.

Just one.

We need better access to healthcare, but this does not do that. all this does is make insurance companies richer, while making people poorer. And in the process, it makes sure that no one can eat organic anymore, because they can't choose a less expensive (or no) policy so they can afford to eat healthy.

Your posts indicate you have blinders on. Don't believe the lies. Read the bill.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by VintageEnvy

So, why exactly, if the insurance companies and pharmaceutical companies, which are so broken....help author this legislation???

Let's look at this a different way. We have a bully in school. He picks on the weak and such to get his milk money. The bully is the problem. So we decide, let's fix this situation. Bully is asked what he can do to not pick on these weaker kids at school during a meeting that the other school-kids are not invited to. Things are said, deals are struck. The next day, the school forces "all" the children to now pay the bully so he doesn't pick on the weak and such. Does that make sense at all?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Are you that arrogant, and that ignorant that you don't understand that what we don't want is for THE GOVERNMENT to govern another part of our lives?...

Individuals will have to pay a fine of $750 dollars, and it would be up to $2,250 per household PER ANY MONTH that people don't have the insurance THE GOVERNMENT wants us to have....

Many people are living paycheck to paycheck, and cannot afford to buy the Healthcare insurance THE FREAKEN GOVERNMENT wants us to have...

BTW, it is NOTHING BUT BS that the government gets the burden of paying for those of us who don't have insurance... THAT IS BS, because if ANY legal citizen gets sick, and has to go to the hospital WE get the bill, not the government....

I wasn't born in the U.S., and I lived 10 years in Europe, although now I live in the U.S. and I became a U.S. citizen.

Anyway, the point is that I am getting sick and tired of the ARROGANCE, and IGNORANCE portrayed by Europeans, and other non-americans such as yourself....

Get off that #%#^&#% high horse, and get down to Earth with the rest of us....

[edit on 23-3-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

We acutely arent that big of a christian nation as many beleive. i know alot of people that arent Christians and its because its to much money and the federal goverment has no right to do this.were in the blasted constitution does it say the feds can give us healthcare. It doesnt so its up to the state if we should have it or not so if some fed comes to my door step telling me to get healthcare then screw them cause i aint.about time americans get our country back.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
I love the irony of Florida getting bent out of shape about this. How about the federal government yank medicaid then out of Florida and see how well that works out for Florida.

I love the ironic stance of people such as yourself... How about Floridians, and citizens of EVERY state that don't want this STOP paying taxes to the Feds?....

Floridians, or any other American citizen who is working, or has worked for all, or most of his/her life are not getting ANYTHING FREE.... We have been paying taxes for decades....

The government is not paying for medicare/medicaid from the bottom of their hearts....it is being paid by the TAXES AMERICANS IN THOSE STATES PAY.....

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man
sorry i forgot about the death panel and all the other evil parts of this bill
it should only be the insurance companies that decide your fait and so forth

Christ....people like you surely are arrogant and ignorant aren't you?....

We have given VIDEOS of Obama himself telling an old lady she might be better if she just keep taking her pills instead of getting the operation, or treatment HER DOCTOR thinks will help her.... Yet people like you still claim this is not true?....

We have been showing OTHER AMERICANS, not that it is the business of non-Americans, the truth about this healthcare bill...

Now the government is giving the IRS power to enforce the healthcare bill. If people do not buy the healthcare THE GOVERNMENT wants us to have, we will have to pay $750 per individual, and up to $2,250 per household per every month that we do not have the healthcare insurance THE GOVERNMENT wants us to have....

Obviously people like you are wealthy and you have no idea what it means to live from paycheck to paycheck....

Originally posted by illusive man
where i am from is no concern to you

And neither is any of your freaken business to step in to claim anything about Americans when you have no idea what you are talking about....

I love the ARROGANCE, and IGNORANCE being portrayed by many non-Americans such as yourself....

Obviously people like you have no idea what FREEDOM OF CHOICE, and in general FREEDOM means....

No; people like you need YOUR GOVERNMENT to tell you what to do... You would never know what to do with FREEDOM...

<< 1   >>

join