It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess it's time to get on the "list".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hello ATS, I've been reading posts on here for a few years now and finally decided to join up. This site has been quite a source of information for me as well as a way to read some intelligent (most of the time) discussion and viewpoints. Something which is seldom seen in the great state of Texas. A little background on me, I was in the LA National Guard for five years and active Army for three serving as a M1 tank crewman, radio operator, and the Colonels humvee driver. I've been all over Europe as well as a deployment to Bosnia in 2000 and again to Afghanistan in 2004. I got out and am currently working as a pipeline surveyor in Texas. I'm fascinated by ancient technologies and cultures around the world mostly. As well as ancient mythology and legends, but i read pretty much every topic on here all the time. I always have felt from a early age that we're not living like we should as a species or as individuals and this life I'm living now will see some great changes to the status quo. I hope I can add to, rather than detract from some great conversations on here. Thanks guys!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier78

Hi ghostsoldier78, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier78

Welcome ghostsoldier78!
I am sure you will add to and not detract as you sound like a person who takes the time to look into many points of view, and searches for yourself instead of just believing whatever authorities tell you.
Good luck it, it can be a frustrating journey, but it is well worth it.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by hypattia

Thanks hypattia, you're right, very frustrating even maddening sometimes when others are too indoctrinated to see whats going on in the world. But I can always tell em to check out this cool website called ATS.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
You're not on the red list yet unless you join PrisonPlanet Forum.

Just wanted to make that clear...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverParanoid

Never registered on there so I guess I'm in the clear. Thanks for the heads up

top topics

join