It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi Everyone -- Nice to meet you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

Great to find a forum like this. I'm a computer scientist, and as such I have to admit I find much of the content on this site to be fringe at best. But there have been some events in my life recently which have made to re-evaluate my view of the world.

I've spoken to many people in real life and on other forums about my change of perspective, but no-one has taken it seriously. I find that people on this forum are open-minded -- sometimes too open-minded -- but I think it's only someone like that who will be able to really consider the things I have seen.

Nice to meet you.

Unmode.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by unmode

Hi unmode, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by unmode

I've spoken to many people in real life and on other forums about my change of perspective, but no-one has taken it seriously

Well I'm not buying it either. Look you're a computer geek plain and simple. Anything you've seen or heard are all figments of your vivid imagination.

Now get back to work on your C++ or whatever it is you do and after 20 posts you can really spill the beans!!

Enjoy your stay and welcome aboard!

Becker

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Becker44]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by unmode

Looking forward on reading some of your future threads.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
That sounds really good, let me explain: .......

top topics

join