It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bryan jack - did he know where the pentagons missing trillions went

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
In a thread i worte earlier about Raytheon and the how a great number of people aboard flight 77 had direct contact with the military and i gave a list of names of those on flight 77. On that list was a Bryan Jack, 48, buidget analyst and director of the programming and fiscal economics division of the D.O.D.

Brayn jack in the Washington post

He worked at the Pentagon for 23 years...On any other day Jack would have crunching numbers behind a desk, but that day he had to go to California..how strange.

The head of fiscal economics for the D.O.D by bad luck (?) catches a plane to his death hijacked by Islamic terrorists the day after they announce that 2.3 trillion is missing from his workplace...??

Maybe Jacky boy knew something, like who was borrowing the pentagons petty cash and how. 2.3 trillion in petty cash that is.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by andy1972]

[edit on 22-3-2010 by andy1972]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
it's quite possible !!!
too many circumstantial details
to be left out of a criminal investigation.
Now another question might be,
did he take any of his work home with him???
if so, that might lead to some evidence he
wanted us to have. Good luck getting it
from his family.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Another question could be :- How long was it before GWB, Cheney and Rumsfeld took office was 2.3 trillion being bandied about as not properly accounted for ?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
From my reading I assumed the "thing" that hit the Pentagon in the "last to be reinforced section" was the accounting section that could have figured out where the 2.3 trillion went.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

I beleive your right. So any information was lost.
Just like when WTC7 went down, and all the papers for the biggest insider dealing case to date were burnt along with the case files of every other case under investigation at that time. So countless cases were simply "dropped" due to lack of evidence.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor G
From my reading I assumed the "thing" that hit the Pentagon in the "last to be reinforced section" was the accounting section that could have figured out where the 2.3 trillion went.

Hey DrG, not sure if what you typed was a typo, but the section of the pentagon that was hit, unbelievably, was actually the FIRST to be reinforced to survive a bomb blast. Also, the bomb proofing operation had literally just finished.

Hey TA, do you know if Bryan jack actually worked in the same accounting section that was destroyed? That would be one more wild coincidence to add to the pile of wild coincidences.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
What i dont have clear is from exactly where the 2.3 trillion was missing.
I dont know if Rumsfelds "estimated" amount was from one dept. or from combined.

They dont how much exactly, 2.3 was an estimate...and they dont even know where the missing moneys from..Its always the same, confusion, confusion and more confusion, If they havent a straight fact they dont have to give a straight answer...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Andy...the hyperbole from some of those "conspiracy" sites is out of control:

Just like when WTC7 went down, and all the papers for the biggest insider dealing case to date were burnt along with the case files of every other case under investigation at that time.

Here are the facts:

The SEC has not quantified the number of active cases in which substantial files were destroyed. Reuters news service and the Los Angeles Times published reports estimating them at 3,000 to 4,000. They include the agency's major inquiry into the manner in which investment banks divvied up hot shares of initial public offerings during the high-tech boom.

The EEOC said documents from about 45 active cases were missing and could not be easily retrieved from any backup system.

Only "about 45"???

One of these cases was a sexual harassment charge filed on Sept. 10 against Morgan Stanley, one of the prime corporate victims of the World Trade Center disaster.

Well, lucky for Morgan Stanley, eh? Not exactly Earth-shattering in its immensity, though.

A statement from the commission said that "we are confident that we will not lose any significant investigation or case as a result of the loss of our building in New York. No one whom we have sued or whose conduct we have been investigating should doubt our resolve to continue our pursuit of justice in every such matters."

"Court papers can largely be reconstituted, but work product has to be reconstructed," he said. "This will cause delays in court and will require significant reduplication of effort." Some data, he added, "won't be recreatable."

"Ongoing investigations at the New York SEC will be dramatically affected because so much of their work is paper-intensive," said Max Berger of New York's Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann. "This is a disaster for these cases."

"The SEC will have some difficulty, but the bounce-back will come relatively easily," predicts Harvey Goldschmid, Dwight professor of law at Columbia University and former general counsel of the SEC. "It will throw things off for a period of time, but most of what's important can be regained. They will have to reconstruct these documents. But most of this was backed up or in Washington. They've lost some transcripts but even they're available."

www.wanttoknow.info...

Not much "smoking gun evidence".

Some EEOC files lost, too. Hardly noteworthy.

Let's think on this though, logically. The building was on fire! Fires started as it sustained damage from debris of collapsing WTC North Tower.

Any papers would have been consumed/damaged by the fires...the collapse? Well, fires went out, so it would have been (maybe) possible to sift through and retrieve many papers, still. Time-consuming, yes. BUT, there was no need to search for surviviors/victims in that section of debris, as there were none.

Now....that was a side-track, the real story in this thread is about that "missing" money.

Don't know why no one has pointed this out yet...Rummy was referring to accounting errors over a period of many years, maybe decades!

it was aobut poor record-keeping over the years, not a "stash" of hundred dollar bills amounting to over $2 Trillion that somehow disappeared overnight!

That is the kind of nonsense that is promoted by amateurs who are responsible for a lot of the misinformation floating on the Web, and at those "conspiracy" sites.

I mean, really? Does anyone seriously think that an actual, real-life $2 Trillion in cash is stored (or was stored) at the Pentagon?!?

People seem to believe this, without thinking it through.....

Here, this should clear up the "missing" money. (Hint: It wasn't really "missing", but it HAD already been spent. Problem was, no one could say exactly where it had been spent...)

benfrank.net...

And, in any event, you don't think the Pentagon has multiple computer file backups? An agency that large? One damaged section of the huge building would not erase every trace.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
In this video Cynthia McKinney grills Rumsfeld about the trillions.
fiscal year 1999 - 2.3 trillion missing
Fiscal year 2000 - 1.1 trillion missing.
So its at least 3.4 trillion missing.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by andy1972]

top topics

join