It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear ATS !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hi, my name is Faruk.

I'm 20 years old and currently live in Quebec City,Canada. I lived in Germany for a few years due to my country being under war (Bosnian War). After staying in Germany, the government kicked all of the war refugees out so i therefore continued living my life in the beautiful, but cold city of Quebec.

At a young age, my stays at the hospital were frequent. I suffer from thrombocytopenia, which leads me to occasional hospital visits. Living a life like that, makes you think a lot. In short years, i have went through a lot of things at an early age.Basically i went through war, racism, mistreatment by law,school systems, growing up, ups & downs. Not to whine here, but i can swear that i went through a lot of stuff that somebody in a lifetime wouldn't live through.

I've been visiting ATS for a year but decided to start posting as threads seem to grow more and more each time i visit this site. I care to say that even though this Board is mainly for Conspiracies, I notice that there are a lot of members who are just here to get people scared by stating ''CONSPIRACY'' in every thread they start.

I've read a lot of your posts and i love the fact that i can relate to a lot of people here. Anyways, not to write a whole book about my life, i just came here to say a little Hello and to let you know that i will be a major contributor in the following months.

EDIT: I just want to specify that i believe that the government is hiding a lot of stuff that we, as citizens, have the rights and freedom to know what is going on. I also believe in the nWo as it has been discussed about for centuries.

(Before i was a skeptic, now I'm a believer)

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Faruk]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Faruk

Hi Faruk, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Welcome Faruk. If you have any questions the moderators are always willing to help and point you in the right direction.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
dont believe in everything you read here and try to not be pissed off with some comments, there are people with different IQs all over, different backgrounds, different beliefs, people that live inside a box, but for some reason like to come here and read generate discussions

so, think outside your box while here, but, not that far away

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Faruk, enjoy

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
dont believe in everything you read here and try to not be pissed off with some comments, there are people with different IQs all over, different backgrounds, different beliefs, people that live inside a box, but for some reason like to come here and read generate discussions

so, think outside your box while here, but, not that far away
Ohhh believe me that during 1 year that I've been visiting and reading these forums, trust me i know that there are a lot of people who just love to piss people off. I keep my cool respecting everybody's opinion. That's why i decided to start posting, i just want to get my word out and get some feedback. Thanks tho, it's nice to see these forums being active.

top topics

join