It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars Says False Flag Possible In Next 48 Hours

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
What if the false flag attack is on Alex Jones, and Infowars/Prisonplanet, my gosh, it could be both a self fufilling prophecy, a doom thread that cancels itself out, kinda like the whole pink panther vacuum cleaner thing, if anyone remembers that, where the vacuum eats itself.... think of the possibilitys
False Flag is never reported by Alex Jones, because it happens to Alex Jones, and his websites.... crazy huh

Naw, it'll never happen, but, it makes good ear candy......

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 22-3-2010 by freetree64]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by someguy420

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Alex Jones thinks it's a false flag attack when he wakes up in the morning and can't find matching socks.

I'm not trying to stick up for AJ, I'm really not,

And yet you are.

but he has been right on.

Here the example of the most recent thread concerning his predictions which have been false just like all the others:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im not going to even bother to list all the threads concerning this mans predictions and how nothing has happened. Theres just so many.

where he predicts 911, He had the evidence and laid it down.

Osama bin Laden was not virtually unknown prior to the 9/11 attacks. He was made responsible for the previous 1993 world trade center attacks and the embassy attacks in Africa. Oklahoma also pushed alot of folks to speculate the governments involvement and future government attacks. The concept of terrorism and Government conspiracy didnt just pop up after 9/11 as these kinds of attacks and suspicions occured prior.

Alex jones didnt make an exact prediction about 9/11. He just mentioned the world trade center and terrorists attacks, which had already happened back in 1993. He also predicted martial law and some 4 million people rounded up, killed by the government, which didnt happen.

Essentially Alex sits around making a number of predictions every month in hopes that it will somehow relate to an inevitable event. Two or three key words pop up and bam! His followers conntect that to an event.

Alex jones plays the game of odds and also centers his predictions around past events, which anybody can basically do. Thats why you have 100 of his predictions over the years, and out of all those you can account of afew key words that link up. Its all over odds and thats how Alex plays it. I can sit around predicting that many people will be killed in america this week, and it will happen. That does not mean my prophecy was correct as things happen regardless. People die. earthquakes happen, its inevitable.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Honestly, I feel like I've been on "red alert" since September, 2008 and I'm running out of gas. Constantly waiting for the hammer to fall is emotionally draining. I've made all the reasonable emergency preparations I can make, so whatever happens, I'll deal with it. I think I'll take a break from all this "doom and gloom" stuff and work on some neglected home improvement projects. (I'm fixing a hole where the rain gets in and stops my mind from wandering where it will go...)

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'd first like to say that Alex Jones is full of crap. I think he does far more damage to "conspiracy theorists" than any possible good. I know for a FACT that AJ is not seeking the truth, only popularity and money. Besides the fact that I've read so many lies and so much disinformation on his websites that it is very hard to discern fiction from reality, I have had a personal experience with him that confirmed his phony little persona. AJ sometimes asks the right questions and then precedes to give the wrong answers, knowing that they are the wrong answers. I wouldn't believe a word he says and it is extremely important that people do their own research. "Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it."
--Andre Gide

As far as the Navy planning a service-wide exercise, it happens all the time, at least every year and the other branches do it as well. This is not indicative of a possible false flag operation. AJ is just trying to raise the alarm bells and boost his ratings, as is often the case. Just listen to Jones on the eve of "Y2K": www.youtube.com...

I am a firm believer that the US government plans and executes false flag attacks on its own people, but I certainly wouldn't trust Alex Jones to give me accurate information about when they might occur.

Edited to fix quote.

Edited for structure and placement.
[edit on 22-3-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Originally posted by airspoon
I am a firm believer that the US government plans and executes false flag attacks on its own people,

but I certainly wouldn't trust Alex Jones to give me accurate information about when they might occur.

I really couldnt have said it better myself.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Joe Stack and Bedell were just the glimpses of the new villain(read nut job who hates the government) that is going to enter the stage in a "dramatic" way any time now. Al-Qaeda is passe and hence TPTB needs a new bad guy to spook the masses for the next couple of years. Internet is awash with talks of "revolution" or "conflict" after the health care bill was passed yesterday. If TPTB wants pull out a story (read internet blog or journal) now that describes the profile of the next attacker for the next false flag, they can do so effortlessly. Whether "they" will pull it off in the next couple of days can only be speculated.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
So i guess most people are taking word of mouth or should i say copy and paste from the Alex Jones site as the gospel.

Sorry viewers, simply not buying it. So lets rumble in the jungle.

Does anyone or can anyone supply some descent information as to the legitimate origin of the email as the OP has posted or are you oblivious as to the current and successful online content distortion.

Anyone.....No one....!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Gap between Feb 26th 1993 attack on WTC and 9/11 = 3119 DAYS

Gap between 9/11 and 27th March 2010 = 3119 Days

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

All while Israeli PM is in America, safe.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I'm on a pretty big Navy base and have been for a while. No FPCON change at all. Pizza Hut is still coming and going as they please. Nothing to see here.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Umm, perhaps you would like to share how many U.S. embassy officials have been sworn in since 2006 and stationed.

I guess not. Please take the time to research rather than posting rubbish youtube useless videos and trying to sway the illiterate. It is posting videos such as this that decompose what security and legitimate comprehension of foreign threats and its direct or indirect attribution to what you have been brought up to know as freedom.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Consider this. Has anyone seen the Aaron McCollum interview by Project Camelot a few months back, where he states some almost imminent false flag business concerning the gulf of Aden this year? Yea, I'm not sure if I buy it either, but then I heard a quick blip about tensions in the Gulf of Aden on CNN today. Nothing published on their website about it, as if it was a mistake, but then I found this on Rueters, from early this morning... Echoes of the USS Cole back in 2000.
Article here..
www.reuters.com...

Seems almost too coincidental... Just sayin'..

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
reply to post by john124

Can you provide links to times in the past where Alex Jones predicted an exact date or time frame of a possible false flag? Do those predictions have e-mails or other evidence to back up what he's saying? I'm interested, since countless people say that he yells "false flag tomorrow!" all the time, yet every time I ask for specific articles or audio sound clips, I'm told "Everybody knows he does it -- just check Google!"

Well, you could ... just check Google!" I did and there are loads of sites discrediting him, not to mention the posts in this thread that either discredit him or link to other threads with posts that discredit him. Of course, all posts and sites that discredit him are ... ready? ... false flag scenarios (duh-duh-duh-dum!!!), so on second thought, don't bother.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by belial259

I bet that this is it. False flag no way but they think the American people might be up to something and to tell you the truth who knows some idiots might actually do something. Voting is the best way to fix our problems and I will stick to that until they try and take my guns or rip up the constitution.

The entire electoral system has been corrupted - you really think voting will do anything? Electronic machines that simply spit out the numbers they want - candidates that are not selected by the people?

On the other hand, if voting actually does work - then polls are showing something like 90% of people want the incumbents in congress thrown out - so if voting works, you may well see something that causes the vote to be 'delayed'. Then executive orders may be used to prevent voting.

In this case - expect something nasty to happen before the elections.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by totalmetal

Could you stay on topic?

You say I'm wasting your "valuable" time and yet you come into MY thread and post that I'm wasting your time.

It's the other way around.

You are wasting MY time and YOUR time.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The next move by the states will be for SECESSION
and there won't be a thing TPTB will be able to do
while they listen to Bob Dylan play DIXIE

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.13.2012

LOL

one thing is to predict an attack

another thing is to say what bunch of man may or may not be talking about

two different things, please, give me some help here!! lets eat more fish, it makes us smarter

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerald The Paradigm

Regardless of the information, he does have a point. You're not even supposed to be here right now. Remember that promise you made about how you'd leave ATS if your prediction didn't come to fruition? I don't really care either way, but most people on ATS aren't as forgiving.

People who break promises can't be trusted, as the old saying goes.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

You shouldn't be worried about someone on ATS breaking "promises" when the leader in charge has been LYING for the entire year and it actually DOES effect MILLIONS of people!

People need to get their priorities straight.

Plus if the guy thinks I'm wasting his time, then he can click "ignore" instead of making useless contribution in my thread.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join