It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars Says False Flag Possible In Next 48 Hours

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This is exactly what they do. They take a site like this one with plenty of different opinions, mix it up, and create the news in the same way they do it on the mainstream media. There is no difference. I read the whole 3 pages of reply's and it goes from yeah their might be something to watch.... to complete destruction of AJ credibility. (even though I have to admit that he does fearmonger a bit)

Yes this is a critical time, And yes 9/11 has been the starting point of the comming 3rd world war. How exactly it is going to happen, is still unknown. We all know that healthcare is not a very fuzzy subject for americans right now. Does not make a lot of you happy. This is certainly what they are preparing for. There are more chances of a civil war right now then most of you are prepared to admit. Your country is fighting a war that makes no sense, has few or little real enemies (people in countries that barrely have food and water that are simply trying to defend themselves and are backed by the bankers who have been as always backing both sides of the fight)

Now there is no real need for a false flag attack right now, as tensions are high in the united states and anything that would happen, would make the people trust less the governement........They will not cause anything more then they are allready doing right now....

WHEN things go bad, then you will most certainly see something happen to counteract it . Here are the things to check in the upcomming months :

Financial Market, Stock Market, Bonds (james bond)
Oil, Diamonds, gold, silver (watch for fluctuations in sells and transactions)
China and other countries getting rid of US $
Money from the FED eventually loosing all of it's value.....
Healthcare reform bill, Stimulus money, Bankrupcy
And last but not least... The governement crumbling under it's own pressure....

Now these are the real factors to watch. Everything that I have mentioned here, could implecitely cause rioting in the street. And if it does happen, it will most likelly lead to total war. I believe they create these false flags to avert the civil unrest and try to keep us from being stupid. The same way that none of you (including me) will ever get disclosure about the alien presence on planet earth. (must be peacefull if we are all here now... just by logic)

When everything you own, is taken away, and you are left helpless to defend yourself and your familly, that is when the rioting starts. That is when human tolerance reaches the bottom, and destruction follows.

Ohhh.... And do not for a minute, think that the U.S is not bankrupt... because it's been since even before 1950. So is Japan, China, And most of the countries that have been hiding it.... Ignorance is bliss I say

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG
You know sometimes I wonder, with all the talk about these types of sites being monitored and becoming increasingly popular, would/could they ever go through with a false flag operation?

I mean if they know that we already know and it can be documented, would they be that stupid or arrogant to go all the way, full well in the knowledge that we could 'prove' it was a false flag?

They've shown time and time again how easy it is to brush aside any 'proof'.

Sure, some people might see it for what it is, but for everyone else all it will take is a story on fox news that refers to it all as a 'conspiracy theory' for them to prompty disregard it.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The beauty of it is, is that Alex Jones can say by infowars exposing it, tptb have had to change their plans. Either way Jones will play it in his favour.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Isn't jones radio show owned by disney? In my opinion he is a scam artist put there to feed a certain kind of parranoia. He has failed to get even one prediction rigt. I don't believe a word he says.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Its so simple! How cant anyone see this coming?!?! Tomorrow is the 23rd...2x3=6...666! but then you gotta add the 3 for march 6+3=9! What does 9 mean you ask? well 9 in the bible stands for Judgement!Sounds scary right?I would be scared because 2010-9=2001..THE YEAR OF 911 ZOMG! You can google it its all there

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tac109
Alex Jones predicts a false flag at least once a month and following any major event. That way If he gets lucky he gets all the credit. If there is no false flag people forget he said anything.

Exactly. And let me add to the fact that he always comments 'I may not be right' or 'you dont have to believe me' to protect himself if nothing happens. His been using the same tactics for years now and yet he still has followers.

Amazing ain't it?

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm going to give you all an answer to this that is 100% true. IT AIN'T HAPPENING!!!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Aww, thanks for all the birthday wishes!
On topic. Seriously, no false flags please...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I just ignore prison planet and infowars predictions. Waste of time.

When do you guys learn.

I know its boring here on earth but why not do a course or something instead of listening to jones.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Infowars says a LOT of things...
False flag in the next 48 hours? Does that mean i have to buy his DVD today???

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Oh how the maggots squirm as they react to just the gentleness of a morning breeze.

Don't be reactionary, you are all being moved around like chess pieces. When I think of humanity, I often see flower and weeds dancing on the wind. Yet there are those who are starting to feel the wind, and they are looking up at the sun.

Join the 4th, look, seek, desire, state your intent and let go...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Don't forget the story about the boy who cried "wolf!"
One day the wolf really did come....and no one listened.

Apparently AJ is relaying info from someone else. Unless someone knows the reputation of the source, it's still speculation.

Just remember, when the wolf comes he would more than likely pick the villagers off one by one. It would hardly be noticeable for months to come.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Alex Jones either has a horrible prediction rate, or he is just flat-out a mouthpiece for the tptb. In either case, he is useless to me and anyone I know who is able to think for themselves. He was already exposed by Bill Cooper(r.i.p.), and Cooper was probably the last guy we were getting reliable information from. And now, these days, Jones likes to try to smear Bill Coopers' credibility, calling him a drunk and saying he was talking about "planet pop-tart" (< Jones' ACTUAL words!)
*also, here is my Alex Jones impression: "Clean your guns, folks! Clean 'em- but dont ever use 'em! But keep 'em clean folks!" - thank you, thank you.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by 12.13.2012]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Maybe false flags never happen because AJ exposes them, and then people will start calling him crazy and a lier. Keep sending out false messages making him think its imminent, then they make out hes nutty. Thats when they strike.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

LOL! No doubt, he'll probably have another Obama dvd coming out soon: "Health Care Scare". Jones is a human false flag.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
we are living a 3rd world war right now, it's been going on since 2003, it just hasn't been "labeled" and sold out as world war
the future generations will sure call it world war III
a war on human mind (soul, conscience)

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
BREAKING: Al Queda NUCLEAR terror threat to Britain. I cant post link im on a psp. Its on google news! Search it someone!

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Or maybe Jones' job (as designated by the elites) is to keep everyones' panties in a constant bundle about flase flags, that we dont have time to think about how to deal with the real issues. Jones has been on for a LONG time, and I cannot think of one thing he's EVER done that had a productive outcome. Whatever anyone can name that he was doing, someone else was already doing it, but they didnt have the support of ClearChannel media (which is also suspicious).

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

There ya go PSP boy.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Oh shiz! Is it "blackjack" playing out in real life? Damn, we stopped worrying about fake terrorists for so long, now tptb have to remind us. I dont see how they even had time today, I was sure the orgy was still on from last nights' big pay-off.
* HA! And from the Telegraph, no less!! (the same guys that BROUGHT you "blackjack" in the first place! SOOO predictable these days, they MUST be getting bored with our gullibility...
*also, the first line of the article:
Bomb makers who have been active in Afghanistan may already have the ability to produce a "dirty bomb" using knowledge acquired over the internet.
Say goodbye to the precious internet now...

[edit on 22-3-2010 by 12.13.2012]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join