It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Have Come!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus
And all those damn crosses!!! You morbid freaks!

What's wrong with that? I like 'em crosses, especially upside-down, like you should have been crucified, but strangely, weren't. Anyway, welcome to ATS, enjoy the place. Oh and...don't pronounce my name in vain.

S.O. : Anyone ever told you you looked sexy in spandex? Geez, superman can go dress himself back up...

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Jesus is just a name. The idea of a messiah is far from that name for me, too much Catholic lying and violence in that name for it to be sacred anymore.

AF1

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I thought it was a new spanish speaking member.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
His motivation is crystal clear. Thinking his name is Heysus because if his Spanish decent is ridiculous. What part of his Avatar is confusing to you.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Jesus(spanish) = Joseph

Venus, you need to grow up and gain a sense of humor......Jesus.

ROFLOL!!

WWJD with a shotgun!

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by mig12]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Venus

.....GROW UP AND LEARN SOME RESPECT

BOTH OF YOU

Who am I disrespecting?
I am disrespecting you , because I am showing an injustice? Because I am showing truth in everyday life. The Evil does prevaile(SP), and good loses, and even more so is use as a weapon of the thing it is tring to stop.

I think you are the one that needs to grow up. Maybe, you are seeking something.

I am seeking nothing ,but the truth.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mig12
Jesus(spanish) = Joseph

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by mig12]

If this is so, then I am Jesus also, I am Joseph.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Most of my friends call me Mike, even though my name's miguel

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
If this is so, then I am Jesus also.

I want an ATS steel cage match!

Jesus VS. Jesus

Who will be your savior!

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Oh, that's a heavyweight fight. Need Micheal Buffer for that, "Let's get ready to rumbllllllllllllllll."

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
yeah you are all right, there is nothing wrong with his name. I might resign up as "Allah" or "Budda" seeings its now ok to mock people's belief

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
"Let's get ready to rumbllllllllllllllll."

Becareful He might charge you for typing that.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
No problem, I left the "E" off of the end.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I refuse to have a battle over this! It's a mockery..........I do have a sense of humor (a really good one) and all you who are trying to convince me otherwise are obviously on the loosing end of this one.

JESUS CHRIST SUPER COMMANDO

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You know what is pathetic? Does anyone wonder how religious wars start? It� by the intolerance and lack of respect for the secular beliefs of your fellow man. Nobody is forcing you to believe anything and you are free to believe anything you wish. However look at the lack of respect and mockery of many posting in this thread, to me it�s a sad thing. I realize many of you are attempting to be funny with your witty comments but at what cost?

I understand the definition of satire and mockery; how you apply it to this thread and some of its comments depends on your perspective. I think it�s safe to say that many people reading this thread consider it mockery as do I. What seems fun and innocent to you obviously isn�t to others, knowing that people should reconsider their position and what they post in an attempt to have the smallest amount of respect for others.

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
There is a difference between mockery and satire. One is hurtful, the other lets us laugh at ourselves and ease tension. Loosen up people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join