It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Introduction!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I have recently been reading quite a bit on this site after being introduced by fellow ATS-member Katerna. I have had moderate exposure to some conspiracy due to my interest in Libertarianism, resulting in some interest in conspiracies regarding the Federal Reserve.

I find the topics presented here to be fascinating, though I am still extremely cynical and skeptical of what I read. (I am like this for all reading).

Currently, I reside in the United States. I was born into a Chinese household here. Due to my cultural heritage, I have had my fair share of travels into the Eastern world including China, Japan, and Thailand. I have also traveled quite a bit in the United States as well. I like to see new places and the ideologies that govern the lives of people around the world.

Thank you for listening to what I have to say.

I do believe that I will enjoy my time here!

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kizoxef

Hi kizoxef, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive U2U's (messages) to Staff only.
However, once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive U2U's to and from fellow ATS members.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

new topics

join