It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Scars on Knees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hey guys, I posted a similar thread (www.abovetopsecret.com...) relating to my mysterious scars, almost three years ago, And thought I'd give it another try, Since it's been so long.

For those who don't want to open the link, Ill restate what happened.

Five years ago, I woke to immense pain radiating on the interior sides of my knee caps.Immediately after the initial incident, I saw no marks or any signs of physical harm. A week went by until anything odd started to appear.

Odd red indentions appeared. I'll take the time to describe them in full detail in a moment. These marks later turned into what appear to be surgical scars. And have remained vibrant and clear for five years.

I've come to beleive or think that maybe I was experimented on or influenced by some other-world being. If you guys have any information or similar occurances/stories that you could share, I would be very grateful.

As far as the apperance of the scars. There are two parallel scars running about half an inch on the interior side of my knees. They are horizontal in nature, And are "spaced". Each scar looks like this, In close detail [_[_[_[_[. They mirror each other and are in roughly the exact position on both knees. Making four in all. Again any help or info is appreciated

[edit on 20-3-2010 by spaceman16]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
good day to ya, with out any pics it going to be hard to say but psoriasis some times burns like hades i have it on my upper lip and it burns like hell some times just saying,it runs in my family.

im not trying to discredit what you are feeling, just trying to relate.

much love

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tungsten core

I do have psoriasis, But I've yet to see scarring from it. I'll try to get a picture or two up tomorrow, Can't find any working batteries at the moment. I think with the visual you will agree that it's not the result of psoriasis.

The much love is kind of freaky....It's my signature on my phone and what I say to my Mom after we get done talking on the phone =D.

You're not an alien are you =O

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Please feel free to update your existing thread on this.

There is no need to have two threads on the same topic.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join