It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother keeps McDonald's Happy Meal for a whole year... and it STILL hasn't gone bad!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

Completely agree.

If everyone was truly created equal, we would all be equal.

The way I like think of it is: The property of life or the property of being alive is equal amongst all. Apart from that, everyone is different. Nature is inherently bias towards certain groups, etc.

Of course, what is life?

Upon reading Plato's The Republic, I found out that he did not think it to be just to let humans live who were severely deficient i.e. the disabled, or the down syndrome kids of today, etc. He seemed to be an adherent of eugenics and selective breeding, since these humans were and are looked upon as dependents, thus preventing their parents to fully realize there potential. Not to even mention, he looked at these humans as the sloths of society, who could only hold back society from progressing faster and further into the future. (At least, from what i can remember. I will have to reread the book to double check).

Perhaps this is the mentality of these shrewd business men and corporate owners who exploit the masses, especially those deemed poor, uneducated, and worthless BY THEIR STANDARDS.

You never hear this philosophy spoken on ATS (at least I never have). To imagine the perspective of the people we loath so much, you actually begin to fear seeing their logic, and ultimately fear seeing there actions justified from your eyes.

Do not like to think about that too much. I am thankful for empathy.

Okay, I went off topic....

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Does this mean I won't age as fast if I eat lots of mcdonalds?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Shown below is a Jack in the Box 'big cheese burger purchased on 11/31/09 As can be seen below it looks exactly like the day it was made. It has been stored in it's original wrapper in a plastic bag open to air circulation, in an outside cabinet here in So Calif. It is rock hard, and does not have any smell any more.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CROSSBONES

Eeeew....How do people get food to look so disgusting?! I suppose that's what happens when you don't put love & good energy into what you are cooking

It's baffling to me that a patty and a bun could not go moldy... I can understand that processed cheese could take a while, but jeewiz....the rest of it should be be liquefied by now..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join