It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Thank-You Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
( Seriously, this is one of the best threads ive across, what a great idea, good job! )

Thank you for asking how my day was after I asked how yours was.

Thank you for laughing at my joke even when it wasnt funny.

Now for the people:

Northstargal52: Thank you for being such a great friend to me over this month and helping me out. You really took the time to help me and be like a mom to me and I really appreciate it.

LadyInWaiting: Thank you for contacting me via u2u and helping me out when Justin passed away. Thank you for sharing your story and helping me find something in myself. Truley, thank you.

Zazzafrazz: Thanks for being a great friend to me and helping me also. I apprciate it very much.

And to everyone else on here, you know who you are, thank you all for showing me what its like for someone to have my back, for someone to actually care about me and not just pretend, for giving me a place to go when im having a bad day, for everything =]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Thanks for letting me get my postcount to 20 :p

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
hmmm...found this thread buried here on ATS...and it made me feel good to read it, so i thought I'd try to bring it back to life..

Thank you to those who understand me and why I may view some things the way I do.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
hmmm...found this thread buried here on ATS...and it made me feel good to read it, so i thought I'd try to bring it back to life..

Thank you to those who understand me and why I may view some things the way I do.

Thanks for bringing it to life again.

It's nice to participate in something positive once in a while. There's so much negativity going on lately, especially in regards to the economy, loss of jobs, scraping by and so forth. Thanks to those companies and businesses who still provide affordable quality products when we're feeling the squeeze.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Thank you DON for giving me a really great job when I do not have experience in the field - I will not let you down.
Thank you ARC for being reputable and giving me a good education.
Thank you DC for polishing my skills and giving me the experience to help me further myself in the world.
Thank you Mom for allowing me to be there in your last days.
Thank you Andrew for always being my friend and introducing me to myself.
Thank you to everyone who smiles back at me.
Thank you children for loving me in spite of myself.
Thank you ATS for giving me a place to explore the world in a way that few dare to do.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Thank you for this post.
Thank you for your understanding because that leads to compassion.
Thank you for for simply doing the right thing.

Pay it forward!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join