It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is DEAD. Accept your DEMISE with dignity and BOW to TPTB

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

How does that thread pertain to this thread?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

because you are hiding... very well, i might add...

but nevertheless, hiding from your own fears.

your thread. this one here. this is the final effing straw.

so full of cowardice and hiding. stinking rotting filth

come out into the open and stop being so mean to yourself and everyone else.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Thanks for contributing to the thread. Enjoy your stay here.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

well. that was fun, huh?

what now.

............whelp! if it really is broken, then i guess well have to get ourselves up and fix it. ---->THAT is why i linked to the other thread. because many people, including yourself (and myself), do not know whats next.

but just because we do not know doesnt mean we have to be afraid. the best point that you have made here in your thread is that it is time to accept...

FINALLY time to accept that NOONE but ourselves are in control here.

the power is right there, in your hands now.

right there.

not "out there with *TPTB*".

its in YOUR hands now.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I disagree with the OP. When I have days like I think you might have been having when you posted, I unplug. No phone, no internet, no shopping malls or TV. Sure as heck no cellphone. Sometimes being connected to the machine is the most enslaving thing you can do. There are so many things that you can still do right now that resides outside the realm of TPTB. When I meditate or sleep and dream, no one can touch me. I feel the same way when I go camp or float down a river on a canoe trip. Your freedom is out there. It starts with your mind. It may be more work than it used to be, but it is still there. Yours for the taking or the leaving.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sibilance
I disagree with the OP. When I have days like I think you might have been having when you posted, I unplug. No phone, no internet, no shopping malls or TV. Sure as heck no cellphone. Sometimes being connected to the machine is the most enslaving thing you can do. There are so many things that you can still do right now that resides outside the realm of TPTB. When I meditate or sleep and dream, no one can touch me. I feel the same way when I go camp or float down a river on a canoe trip. Your freedom is out there. It starts with your mind. It may be more work than it used to be, but it is still there. Yours for the taking or the leaving.

Awesome contribution Sibilance.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by Daniel Moszkowicz

You realize that when you wrote the first sentence of your post that you just lost the game. Sorry.

It's...'The Game', sir. Seems to me you wouldn't know what the 'The Game' is and how it can be played in this format, with such a response.

For how can I lose 'The Game' by making my opening sentence, when I have any number of glass beads at my disposal and all the manner to deflect incoming ones from my opponent? (A simple spinshot, sir. One based within the framework of 'The Game', I continue to develop to some degree.)

So your apology - your "sorry" - can remain firmly planted in the diaper you still use to make the poo-poo! and the wee-wee! -- I don't accept apologies from kids, and I don't play with amateurs. To me you are nothing but a snotling or junior goblin faintly realizing that a game exists but unable to grasp its almost holy power and true significance.

So take it, if you wish, this description I have found for you. You still have a long way to go to understand... 'The Game', but you might as well start somewhere, Typical Junior Goblin.

Cheers,
Daniel Moszkowicz. (The Troll-King of Chatsitea.)

P.S. I should really give you more credit, it seems at least one person had read what I left for study -- but I'm not so inclined.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Daniel Moszkowicz]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Interesting thread, OP. Incendiary yet detached; sanctimonious yet...passionless. Tempting bait.

I just finished reading this entire thread and feeling of great comfort washed over me. I do see your take on it. TPTB have done a fine job of cementing the division and perceived control, you are right on this point.

But personally, I don’t fret about that. What I think about is what is what I DO have control over and that is personal responsibility with every choice I make, how I treat others, and the thoughts I think. I do the best I can with what I’ve got to work with. It’s much smaller and more potent. Ever let someone go ahead of you at the grocery store? Think of it as Reaganomics for the spiritual. Except reversed and fruitful. Kindness trickles UP. And out. The ramifications of this, I’ve found, are very powerful. If enough people put their focus on the little things, the big things fall into place quite magically.

We’re not there yet, but we are on our way. Believe it. There’s no need to bow to anyone for showing us what not to be. On the contrary, I give them my thanks for the daily reminder to choose right in whatever form it presents itself.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
No man owns me, nor will I bend the knee to any man. I will only bend my knee to Christ Jesus.

lol

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well, I thought I'd come and tell you guys the real secret of all of this.

Nobody else can possibly take your freedom away. It is impossible for anyone to do so. The only person that can take your freedom away is YOU. Yes, you. You are the only person who can give yourself permission to abide by whatever rules "TPTB" want you to submit to.

Do you understand what they meant when they wrote the Bill of Rights, and said that your rights are inalienable? Your rights do not exist on a constitution. They do not exist on any piece of paper. It *IS* just a piece of paper. Your real freedom exists within you, inside your heart and your mind. They are absolutely inalienable rights. Nobody can take that away from you by getting rid of a constitution and a bill of rights. Nobody. It is absolutely impossible. You choose to live by "their" standards, and to dismiss your true power as a spiritual being with infinite potential. But that's freedom, isn't it? You can be so free that you can even choose to enslave yourself! But really, you're not enslaved anyway, because you can always choose to not be.

TPTB only win if you let them. You don't need to beat them by taking out your gun. You don't need to beat them by arguing, even. You beat them by knowing that you are free no matter what they try to make you do, or no matter how much they try to limit you. Stop limiting yourselves, and move on. Forget about TPTB, they don't own you and they never can. It's impossible. The only thing they can do, like they have been doing, is painting the illusion that they do. But, we all know that they truly do not own you, and that it is only an illusion they have spun by tricking you into succumbing to a belief system that perpetuates the illusion.

None of your freedoms can be taken away. They are inalienable -- this is beyond a piece of paper.

Also, let us remember that YOU are your governments! Yes, YOU.

Remember what Gandhi said: "Be the change you want to see in the world." Believe me, he meant that quite literally! Be it, and you will see it. Reality will reflect it back to you. Reality is not cut in stone. It is malleable.

If you want this to end, stop being so negative. Stop giving all the attention to TPTB. You are only fueling the fire by ranting like this! Be positive. Know that these problems will end. They will, if you let them. Negativity will only set in motion many instances of negative synchronicity. In otherwords, you cause it to happen. Stop dwelling on it, and live your life positively. Stop being so angry and fueling the fire. Let go. It doesn't matter, because you can live your life however you want to live it no matter what, anyway. Remember? You're free. Or did you forget?

Did TPTB have such powerful propaganda that you forgot that you're free? It must have worked, huh? You are free, no matter what. Tell that to yourself. Know that you are free, no matter what. All is well, always.

One Love.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Fangula]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

>++
but change will happen, and those left behind clinging to dying industries and jobs that we no longer have will indeed be left behind, and to these people it will seem America is dead.
>--

That was a great psych session for this poor disallusioned soul.
I cannot agree more. We will need to tolerate more and more people like this as times get rougher.

To the OP:
If you don't like something, then you get off your ass and at least try to make a difference. It is just too easy to paint the world black and sit in a corner and feel bad for yourself. If that were not pitiful enough, you want to drag everyone else's spirit into your personal pile of crap because it probably makes you feel better.

Sick stuff friend. I hope you have people close to you that will help.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by charlyv]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Sad but true. I personally believe that the only way that we will ever change our ways is through some horrible global catastrophe which forces us all to work together and rebuild with an emphasis on community, and not selfishness. Sometimes it feels as if everything is saturated in corruption. We have allowed ourselves to be manipulated, and led like cattle due to our own narrow mindedness and empty desires. When you are on your deathbed, what will you cherish most about the time you spent on earth? Your sportscar? Your wardrobe? Not at all. Then why do most of our lives revolve around the rat race. Our legacy should be the positve impact we have had on other's lives. If only we had the forsight and motivation to change. We are all reactive, instead of proactive. We don't make any effort to change, until we are forced to.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Wow you just about covered everything and I agree we are pretty much toast no matter which way you look and no matter what we may come up with to TRY and change whats inevitable ..

But you forgot one thing ...there is no hope in this world for sure but there is still a hope in the afterlife with our creator (to who are spirits came from)...
through his Son Jesus Christ who is the HEIR to that Kingdom ...

So the bottom line is go down with this world not only to physical death but spiritual death as well ...Or go down in this world and at least have a chance in the world to come .THATS GONNA BE SO MUCH BETTER than this carnal one we live in now .

PS I thought it was a good post a bit pesimistic but honest anyway .....and I gave you a star .

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Simplynoone]

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Simplynoone]

To be honest, the op isn't saying anything different then what Jesus IS saying.

"Do good to those who do evil to you"
"Turn the other cheek"
"The poor you will always have"
"Give unto Caesar, that which is Caesars"
"Do as they say, not as they do"
"the son of man didn't come to be served but to serve"
"I will render to each one according to his works"

Heres a question for you. Why did no one recognize Jesus after he had risen until they recognized his speech? I'll tell you. He wasn't the same man, didn't look the same, didn't even sound the same as in voice, but his "passion" is apparent, even in the op above. Recognize him, see that the son of man is exactly that, the son (son/daughter) of man. Understand why he says, "forbid not the children to come to me", because to such (children) belong the kingdom of heaven.

Who rules with a rod of iron....Children. Who demands your utter allegiance...Children. "To ascend into heaven (womb) one must first descend from heaven"

He told nicodemus, "How can I explain to you heavenly things if you do not understand EARTHLY things"...when speaking about being "Born again"...which if you read in the Greek means to "Re-Generate"...Procreate and bring forth fruits (children) that makes your repentance worthy of them. Repent means simply "Rethink". Rethink that God hanging on the Cross...he is cursed forever. Rethink what the tree of life is....the family tree. Everything else is Vanity, well actually it's all vanity. God wasn't hiding mans sin from them, God was hiding God's sin...."I have utterly profaned my inheritance."

Also, this is the only world that one is ever going to see. If you believe God, as I assume you do by way of Jesus, then you must see that which is true. God doesn't hold you accountable except for the things you hold yourself accountable for, that is those things which you know to be true.

Look around, do you see God? He says that he is not hidden, so either God is not real or the invisible God is not real. Should be very easy to see which is real and which is not. See truth, and the rest will become instantly apparent. God's salvation doesn't linger for a reason. Menopause....

[edit on 20-3-2010 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by murphyhurtme
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

don't have a lot going on, do you? i for one would rather die than submit to any man, that is any living breathing creature on this earth. we are all equal even if everyone doesn't see it that way.

your living in a dream world. YOU will die and you have already submitted your just too slow to realize it. We are not equal!!! ALL MEN WERE NOT CREATED EQUAL!!! stop spewing sugar glazed catch phrases that you dont understand. how the hell can everybody be equal? some people are better at some things that others some are stronger some are smarter (clearly). AS LONG AS YOU THINK YOUR SAFE YOUR SCREWED. if you dont know your in a prison you wont try to escape. your a bird born into a cadge what do you know of freedom??

people talk about how lucky western society is how much better off we are living the life of luxury? Are you demented??? did you ever stop to ask whose blood helped pay for those luxuries you take for granted how many sweat shops have virtual child slavery so you can sport the latest NIKE? people like you is why we are in this mess.

nothing wrong at all with the world its perfectly fine as long as im happy who cares about the rest.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp

PLEASE!!

stop this hateful nonsense.

let the hate and fear GO.

that hippie love peace and happiness crap didnt work in the 60's when its safe to say there were more people involved with the peace movement than there ever has been in the history of the world. So with all that "Positive" energy flowing out of the 60's why is the world more corrupt now more cold now and more greedy now than it has ever been? wake up buddy hugging your enemy will only get you close enough for him to stick a knife in your back.

All this pacifistic crap was created by TPTB to lull in into being used abused and then think your winning. if thats not the epitome of mind control i dont know what is. your more deluded than most people on here if you think a gentle hand is going to win the day. try going up to a shark and smiling and saying "i come in peace" i guarantee you will leave in pieces. kill the shark and be done with it. this is the nature of the world. this is how things work. no amount of you wishing otherwise is going to change that. your death will only serve as a lesson to others. so you may take comfort in knowing that at least you served a purpose in teaching people how NOT to behave.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

that hippie love peace and happiness crap didnt work in the 60's when its safe to say there were more people involved with the peace movement than there ever has been in the history of the world. So with all that "Positive" energy flowing out of the 60's why is the world more corrupt now more cold now and more greedy now than it has ever been? wake up buddy hugging your enemy will only get you close enough for him to stick a knife in your back.

All this pacifistic crap was created by TPTB to lull in into being used abused and then think your winning. if thats not the epitome of mind control i dont know what is. your more deluded than most people on here if you think a gentle hand is going to win the day. try going up to a shark and smiling and saying "i come in peace" i guarantee you will leave in pieces. kill the shark and be done with it. this is the nature of the world. this is how things work. no amount of you wishing otherwise is going to change that. your death will only serve as a lesson to others. so you may take comfort in knowing that at least you served a purpose in teaching people how NOT to behave.

Not meant to argue with you, but can't help taking note of your ignorance.

The 'hippie' movement that you so derisively dimiss as ineffectual actually DID stopped the Vietnam War and more senseless needless death.

Without Woodstock and its innocence, the sons of a bitches in Washington would gladly had continued to sacrifice precious young american lives both black and white, with the coporations and the corrupt in Vietnam filling their swiss bank accounts to the brim.

Unfortunately, like most other human mass movements, it become uncontrollable later when it should have disbanded once it achieved its aims and everyone go back to normal living.

But still peaceful movements such as the above does not diminishes the effectiveness of such aims. An eye for an eye would leave the whole world blind, a wise man once said. And your killing off sharks would only end in an ecological disaster. Think about it, as you fondle your gun.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Hippie?? Hippies??

Well actually you remind of something quite important. America has given the world a number of social movements. Movements that we may not hold dear such as various equal rights etc but it does not matter whether you are for or against but my point is that these movements have gone on to shape the world. Again the OP is about apathy and the lack of political challenge to TPTB.

The level of struggle or social agitation is at a low ebb at present but something will ignite it. But a perfect storm is coming with a combinations of a sudden leader, a national outrage and a big cost or loss of dignity and then everyone get to fight

I am glad to see both the Coffee party and the Tea Party Movements as if we go beyond the two horse race that is the electoral system it is clear that this is signs of life.

If America fails then the world fails….

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Not meant to argue with you, but can't help taking note of your ignorance.

The 'hippie' movement that you so derisively dimiss as ineffectual actually DID stopped the Vietnam War and more senseless needless death.

Without Woodstock and its innocence, the sons of a bitches in Washington would gladly had continued to sacrifice precious young american lives both black and white, with the coporations and the corrupt in Vietnam filling their swiss bank accounts to the brim.

Unfortunately, like most other human mass movements, it become uncontrollable later when it should have disbanded once it achieved its aims and everyone go back to normal living.

But still peaceful movements such as the above does not diminishes the effectiveness of such aims. An eye for an eye would leave the whole world blind, a wise man once said. And your killing off sharks would only end in an ecological disaster. Think about it, as you fondle your gun.

the ecology will adapt to life with no sharks and the fact that the whole peace movement came to such a fizzle clearly shows the resourceful nature of the enemy. wow they stopped the Vietnam war. are you kidding? the vietnam war ended beacuse the americans got their ass handed to them by a bunch of farmers in the jungle. they knew they couldnt win so they pulled out. again delusional thinking. what most of you dont seem to grasp is that every idea every notion has been thought of and tried in the past. they along with the people that concocted them have failed. the fact that nothing has changed apart from luxuries for the rich and toys for the bored. this insanity isnt going to heal itself and peace love and good will wont either. if you want something your have to TAKE IT. but we wont we are all just talk and even if we did rise up we will be divided and concurred. they are masters of manipulation. you have no idea what your up against.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
America is not Dead.

It is not even dying.

It is called changing, and it seems a lot of people dont want to change.

but change will happen, and those left behind clinging to dying industries and jobs that we no longer have will indeed be left behind, and to these people it will seem America is dead.

But to those with vision and those who can embrace what the future may bring, and act accordingly, America is aswell with opportunities.

Mindless optimism - it never gets old, every time I encounter it I can't restrain a laugh.

In many ways I am quite sorry for those whose fantasies are going to get crushed under the iron heel of reality. If only happy thoughts actually produced happiness and freedom and such crap.

It is all well and good to keep a positive frame of mind - but reality is not to be excluded by wishing it away. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Everyone should watch fight club at least 10 times, the more you see it, the more you see it.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join