It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is DEAD. Accept your DEMISE with dignity and BOW to TPTB

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by trank31337

2012 in my opinion is just a carrot to keep the New Age Movement moving forward. all this talk of alien intervention planetary alignment and all the rest of this pseudo science has nothing to do with facts. its all energy and mysterious stuff ooooohhhh! dont wait for 2012 to make a change do it now. thats the problem with everybody were all waiting for someone else to do something. aliens or messiahs or this or that science or political leaders. get off your asses and do it yourself. but no you wont and the cycle will keep going as it has for centuries.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Sorry everyone, I know that I'll probably get flamed for this but I gotta side with EMPIRE (OP)
I've been reading this "We're not going to take it" and "Patrick Henry" and "United we stand" BS for years now.
None of you so-called "Patriots" are going to do a damn thing except sit on your fat butts and spew your "Revolution" rhetoric on blog sites.

Yeah, right! So what have you and all of your so-called Patriot Militia been waiting for…Armageddon?

BUNK & BULL!!! Over the past decade I’ve seen perhaps millions of “Revolution, Militia, Patriot, Liberty, “We the People” TALKERS!!! You TALK & TALK & TALK & RANT & RANT & RANT on blog boards about “rising up” and “overcoming” and “revolution” and “taking down the elite” & “We the people will not be stopped” and "I'm with you...count me in" and "Yeah, RIGHT ON MAN!! We're locked and loaded and ready to bring down those corporate elite bastards!!!" …etc. BULL#, BULL# and more BULL#!!!

But never once have I seen ANY REAL ACTION from any of you so-called American Patriots!!! I don’t even see people “protesting” in the streets over much less horrid situations like we did in my day.

I’m an old man. I have a heart condition.
And I’m honest enough to say that I’m not sure that even if I were 20 years old again would I be certain that I really have enough courage to put my life on the line for a righteous cause like our lost American Liberties and Freedoms. Perhaps, even as I admit that I am a coward, I would need to be more properly motivated.

Perhaps once I finally SAW the movement against such tyranny begins to roll out in a viable, substantive & active way, or actually witnessed my fellow Americans dying in the streets or innocent blood being spilt before my very eyes in this righteous cause I might then find the inner fortitude to join up and put my life on the line. But at least as an admitted coward, I don’t feel I have a right to join in such discussions I hardly ever blog at all. I don’t spend my time talking about how I brave I am and how myself and my fellow Patriots are geared up and ready to go. For me to do that would be the height of hypocrisy.

So, feeling that I am too much of a coward to do so then I certainly wouldn’t sit around blog sites all day TALKING about how brave me and my fellow Patriots were and we’ve been around since 93 (or whenever) and we’re ready to battle the evil forces of the elite and take back out country. BUNK!!!
If you all we’re going to actually DO SOMETHING it would have been done by now!!! If you (and other) great American Patriots are “ALREADY IN PLACE…SINCE 93″ then what on God’s green Earth are you waiting for? Quit attempting to inflate your own egos. If you REALLY have the resources you need to bring about your desired change then (as Yoda says) “There is no ‘try’ either DO or DON’T DO.” All I’ve ever seen is the latter.

All of you American Patriot bloggers and braggarts…either ACT as you say you would like to act AND claim that you have the power to or QUIT TALKING!!!

I almost never post blogs but I apologize to anybody that I may have offended. I simply had to finally vent what was on my mind.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
We as a race are too separated from each other to ever truly be free. We have been lied to and separated for so long that I feel that the human race could never unite as one without being forced to do so which will just lead to another form of slavery. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for aliens, Jesus or the flying spaghetti monster himself to come and save the day either.

The haves versus the have not, rich versus poor. separation
Sex- men versus women. separation
Race- black versus white versus yellow versus red blue orange. separation
Politics- republican versus democrats, left against right. separation
Religion including atheism, no point in going into all of them. separation
PATRIOTISM- just as bad as religion. I even have problems with this one because I am damn proud to be an American and served in the armed forces but at the same time I know that it is just one more tool being used to divide us as a people.

So what do we do? What can we do and be assured that what ever it is some one else is going to be pissed about it because we are too divers to all agree on the same thing. Start yet another revolution? Might as well, have to keep that cycle repeating itself after all right?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beach Bum
No other human being owns me. I bow only to God never to the tptb or kings or queens nor princes or princesses. The day is I bow to them is the day I die.

hi

we are all slaves but we cant see it because so many cant accept it, accept it and the America is dead.

peace

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
In my opinion, the revolution is coming from the people who are being laid off and downsized and shut out of dying bloated consumer driven industries.

It is coming from the people who refuse to see being cut out of their livelyhoods often in the PRIME of life, as anything but AN OPPORTUNITY to reorganize their lives and find a new progressive positive path to follow, that our country needs right now to replace what has died from bloat and corporate greed.

It is coming from those who lost their old ways, and have vision to use the abrupt changes in positive ways instead of wallowing in their pity and anger.

But like I said thats my opinion.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

[SNIP] yes we are all screwed so lets just lay down our arms and give up.
wow disinfo agent or your brain just never developed. If our founding fathers had your thought process we america would be an incredibly different place than it is now, probably controlled by "red coats"

[SNIP]

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

[edit on 3/19/2010 by TheRedneck]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

America is not dead. It just smells funny

Seriously we are ina low point in terms of mass debate and community activicism however. this will change and the elites will get scared as they remember the French revolution!!

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Empire,

I see you have a pencience for long winded judgments on others. You have done this in other threads on different subjects. All the while saying you have been long time member but only posting these long winded judgments on the rest of us. FYI, you are not better than the rest of us! Did you wake up this morning and even look in the mirror?

You blindly call us slaves and call our children slaves, yet I freely walk this Earth anywhere I want, Eat what I want, say what I want, read what I want , TYPE as you can clearly see what I want...oh look...just like you did. Hmmm... is that a slave? If you are saying this because of the current political spectrum in the world today..then you should realize these people are nothing more than corrupt greedy crooks and not slave masters as you claim. Someone is clearly 2 TACOS short of a full COMBO!

[edit on 3/19/2010 by CaptGizmo]

[edit on 3/19/2010 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Bluff is a big part of the game. Yes, the world is full of lies, that's it's nature, it won't change too much. It will cycle between low and high. But it will stay within it's limits and not merge in the region above or below. If it did, it's purpose would be lost. Yes, the spirits are in their karmic condition and that is why this world is as it is, at the moment. As the condition changes, so does the world, up or down. The NWO are just rambunctious children acting up and playing out there karma, the perversions of theirs. They have to do through their karma too and playing God is their perversion. In the future, it may be yours or mine. Latent karma is plentiful for any of us. The Supreme Being is all merciful and completely in charge. Everything serves the greater purpose. The "will" of the spirits is an indicator of change, it isn't the cause of it. The "will" of the spirits is their intuition about what is coming next, preparing them for what is needed to exhaust their imperfections and pay some of their karmic debts of the past. Surrender is a joke. Surrender to what? Someones karmic ignorance?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
You obviously don't have children or have never experienced the miracle of birth. I look into my baby's eyes and I know that it's worth fighting for our God given rights as sentient beings.

America isn't dead..America is waking up and you've just spent to much time on the internet get outside and enjoy the wonderment that is Earth.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Interesting thread , im sure america will be fine , good always triumphs over evil in the long run , or so we like to believe !

technology could either enslave the human race further or free us from the bonds of our material desires!

and this is just insane !

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
No man owns me, nor will I bend the knee to any man. I will only bend my knee to Christ Jesus.

Eh wasnt he a living breathing human being once
so really you are bending your knee to a man !

Why do you feel that a human being you have only heard about in books or word of mouth demands your worship , what exactly did he do that was so great ?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
"America Is Dead"....wow spoken like a true commie. America is far from dead. It is still the best country in the world and the most powerful. It's just funny that people are getting mad about being sold out by big business. Well it's been going on for a long time before you knew about it hell before any of us were born and will always happen as long as money exists. It just happens that people are waking up and starting to get mad about it which is a good thing. Just remember the more you learn about the truth the more you will get mad but that is part of the learning process. America is still the best country in the world. Your reality is what you make of it and it is all up to you. Man if you were able to log on to the internet, how bad is your life? Do you kill your own food? Make your own clothes? Heat? Water? I didnt think so, you know nothing about living a hard life.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
see when you say best country in the world , what exactly are you basing this on ?

Best because of its human rights record ,
its economy , its crime rates, its record number of graduates per head of population , the unemployment rate , homelessness percentage, percentage of population in poverty ?

america isnt the best country in the world no matter how patriotic you are ,

im from scotland , im patriotic to the bone , cut my bones in half and you will see the Lion rampant flag and scotland written right the way through !

But scotland is one of the #est countries in the world FACT !

kidding yourself that america is the greatest country in the world is only part of the problem !

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Thinking of something relative to your comment here, the other day actually..How while growing up in America, from birth to 18 years old (when i was old enough to get a passport and get the hell out of the place)! In school and in many families children are taught that America IS the best, the strongest, the top of the world supreme, the universe must revolve around their country sort of BS... taught, as children, that the US is the most FREE nation in the world, that billions of people died and risked their lives to get to America from 'worse off' countries.. which is true, (though in a smaller number lol) but many make it sound as though its only the US that people were/are litterly dying to get into..
Hell, just dying from living there anymore! i have come to the theory (perhaps wrongly so, its just one thought really) perhaps America itself is an experiment nation, its people guinea pigs- unknowingly of course.. a test tube nation i sometimes have called it..
Sorry, side tracked a moment.. what i was saying about how children in the States are taught to believe certain views about their country..i didnt realize until i moved away to live in the UK for 2 and half years years ago now, that i realized how wrong it all was.. America was not the best country, the rest of the world did not 'love' them or want to be one of them as many will tell you they do.. and America is certainly not at all as free as the people are led to..indoctrinated...to believe. This certainly started my looking at the world quite differently than i had previously..
good post on the topic

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
Empathy has a lot of you poor schmucks on a crazy run. Yeah, you don't realize it, but you're caught in a wake of empathy that has you on a preposterous state of mind that is indeed making you stubbornly one-track minded and as blind as the next guy.

I don't know how many times I have to say it, but most of you people on here who talk about the government sit in the comfort of your american home type, type, typing away on your little computer while on the other side of the world a Thai man is thrown in jail for accidently disrespecting something with the picture of the king on it. I want to just come out and tell you all to just shut the [OOPS!] up, but that'd be just plain rude. Be thankful for what you have, don't seem an ingrateful jerk who's always looking over their shoulder.

Thanks

FINALLY... clear and direct sense and thought.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
They still don't have control over my faith.

I believe God intervenes in the end times,
giving just reward.

Patience, patience.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

What the # does TPTB stand for?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Sorry I dont think having pride in my country is the problem. I know in reality that we have great ideals here which this country was founded upon. Where people would have their own personal freedoms. The problem is that people here in America don't know how good they have it. Back in the old days you had to hunt your food, provide your own shelter and meet all your basic needs. Now we have everything handed to us(including those on welfare). The time people used to spend trying to survive is now spent bitching about the USA. We are in a time of luxury and we dont even know it.

Now we have people who are ready to revolt? It makes no sense. Who are they going to fight against? Who are they trying to defend themselves from? If you ask me it is fear and it all exists in their minds. Enjoy life and see the beauty in it. It's not all bad all the time. Take a breate and feel lucky to be alive. If the world ends, so be it, you can do nothing about it.

We were sold out by our government, the government has started up more unfounded wars, the republic is falling, yadda yadda yadda. The truth is that we are just all very insignifigant and all this has been put in place for many many years, so just enjoy the ride.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hello fellow members,

People need governments, in my opinion, we need people to lead us and give us laws, to keep things from becoming an anarchy.

It is the point where the government craves too much power/control where things go wrong.

Take my beloved country, Holland, for instance...

Our government has so much control and insight into peoples personal lives, there is nothing we can do without them knowing, and lately they have been pushing their will to put little boxes into our cars that measure the lenght of a trip, and on what road, to tax every time we travel by car.

This box is also very capable of knowing where we went, when we went there, where we are right now, what time of day we traveled in and so on.

This has nothing to do with upholding the laws of the country, its simply another way of feeding that little beast on their shoulders thats named total control.

But...

The people managed to prevent this box from being placed, the people even had the entire government fall apart!

So when you say, we cannot do anything about it, I say we can, it has been done.

stay sharp

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Since i know where i'm headed after death, and since 99% of what you say is true, then i'll spend the best of my time with my friends and family and when TPTB come against me to physically restrain/harm me or mine, then i physically retaliate.
Until then i'll be at the lake wakeboarding and tryin to enjoy this short life without obsessing over the fact that the world's going down the tubes.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join