It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is DEAD. Accept your DEMISE with dignity and BOW to TPTB

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

America is DEAD. Accept your demise with dignity and BOW to TPTB.

EMPIRE:
Please disclose your nationality, so that we may see where you are coming from. Are you thinking you're with TPTB? Otherwise, why would you be yelling this from the rooftops, so to speak?

If you are not U.S. born, as far as I can tell you are a foreign operative.

You seem to be discouraging the patriots who still care about the future of the greatest democratic republic in the last 1000 years. That means you have no idea how WE got here.

Yes, there are problems, but we Will not accept our Demise because of some foreign propaganda. Since you don't disclose your location or nationality, I have to assume that's what this is.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by m khan
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

we wrestle not against flesh, means against real people. We wrestle against spirit beings, the devils minions. Maybe they were ets once. But being spirit means you can battle against them through prayer. Towards the end of ww II everybody was praying. You can take authority against them in prayer, in Jesus name, because He has the authority. If you just bow to them, they will have the authority. Kucinich bowed.
We have to be fault-free to make any headway, however we are forgiven by Jesus' sacrifice. Therefore God doesn't see any fault in us, covers our faults, because of Jesus' blood. So He can listen to our prayers. He would have to disregard them, us being sinners, because of His justice. We are all sinners. therefore we need to be covered by Jesus to reestablish a relation with God, in which He can listen to us. So get down on your knees, get right with God and pray for your country.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by m khan]

No you are to repent at the word of Christ and turn from your sinful nature. Sinful nature is consuming the blood. This does not mean eating it, this means finishing it. This is the abomination of desolation, to desolate your family name from the earth. When the Chief prince of the family, meaning the last person with procreative power to carry on the family name does not, you have proclaimed yourself the "King" of the heap. You are in the temple and the officiator, the priest, and the king. It is by your decree the blood is consumed as the life is in the blood.

You fail to head the words and see things in truth. Prayer is your faith which is consequently dead with out works making it vanity. You are not to take on the name of the lord in vain as God did not create the earth to be void, but rather his first commandment is that you must leave your father and mother and join to the woman of you so that you may become one flesh...a new generation...a baby as this is the only truth of two becoming one, to truly be reborn is just what it means. Procreate a new creation. The mystery of the marriage supper, which is played out in heaven (inside of you), is the combining of the great sanhedron, 23 from one town, 23 from another thus combining by christ, the light of all men making it so.

Christ said, "from now on you shall see me at the right hand of the father". I ask you, is Christ lying? Do you see him at the right hand of the father? Do you see the father or do you see a wooden cross with a figurine attached to it? Idolatry of which has no truth. Truth surrounds you daily. Life is truth. In truth the only one at the right hand of the father, is his child.

Who will fix this country when you are gone? Who will fix this world when you are gone? Invisible beings? They never have and never will. God has said, "I will not strive IN man forever for he is flesh, yet his years will be 120". All things are made new, through the eyes of a child. You are not eternal and unless you take of the fruit of the tree of life, that is add to the family tree, you will perish along with your prayers to return to the dust from which you have come or have you not read "God honors no man, only those who DO his will"? When you do his will (Give life) you are his will, other wise you are as a resounding Gong.

"If possible even the elect would be fooled, yet for them I shall shorten the days."

Don't let your pride surpass your humility. It will be squashed and scattered to the wind. Gods church is the world and not contained within walls of stone. You are the living temple...honor it.

Peace

P.S. Since you say it is IN Jesus name you have authority, you might want to learn what his name means, not only his, but every name in the bible. The name is the Key, but it is not saying it. His name is an action. Learn that action, then you will be in it.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by 12.13.2012

As for what they have, Thermal imaging and all that fire power and technology etc. Hows that working out for them in Iraq and Afghanistan? That can't route out a few thousand insurgents despite the technological superiority.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
why are we even bothering those people? To steal their oil and poppy reserves, or the alleged ancient technologies? It's sure as hell not because they are picking a fight with the worlds' most advanced weaponry arsenal. Nobody is going to get anywhere by trying to prove the are tougher than the other or have a more solid retaliation plan.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

"Sex? Clothes? Cars? Homes?"

What's wrong with sex, clothes, cars & homes?

America isn't dead, although I don't think you're making it more vibrant by claiming that "we live in insanity".

Why shouldn't I be worried about my $401 k & my "trinkets". If I have worked hard for years to be earning $401 k, you better believe that I'll enjoy it.
What's the alternative? Stand on a street corner screaming that America is dead, when in reality & with President Obama at the helm the US maybe has a chance of ceasing to be the most loathed country in the world.

Think of the classic mythical American heroes, & I don't believe that hysterical nihilism is a common trait. You surely can't believe all you've written in your post, - if you do, then why bother getting out of bed ? What's the point?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

that hippie love peace and happiness crap

Yeah! Down with peace, love and happiness!

All this pacifistic crap was created by TPTB to lull in into being used abused and then think your winning.

Speak it, brotha! Speak it! It's so great knowing that there is another here who knows that peace is dumb! And not to mention that peace was created by the TPTB so that they could more easily wage war! I love making more sense than everyone else.

if thats not the epitome of mind control i dont know what is.

Me neither, my fellow brother-in-arms!

your more deluded than most people on here if you think a gentle hand is going to win the day.

I hear ya! Because we all know that violence does not beget more violence, it stops all violence! I am proud of your wisdom, my friend.

try going up to a shark and smiling and saying "i come in peace" i guarantee you will leave in pieces. kill the shark and be done with it. this is the nature of the world.

Have you tried this? If so, props! Kill everything that stands in your way; because everyone is going to try to kill you, so you may as well strike first! Right on!

this is how things work.

That's right. Take it from this guy, he knows his stuff!

no amount of you wishing otherwise is going to change that.

Have you tried it?

your death will only serve as a lesson to others. so you may take comfort in knowing that at least you served a purpose in teaching people how NOT to behave.

Wise words... wise words.

One Love.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Fangula]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

EMPIRE:
Please disclose your nationality, so that we may see where you are coming from. Are you thinking you're with TPTB? Otherwise, why would you be yelling this from the rooftops, so to speak?

My nationality has nothing to do with this. However, as I’ve told others, I was born in America, my people were born in America, the people before them were born here, etc, and we come from two different continents. In regards to me being TPTB, my family is “LOCKED OUT” so that is not the case.

If you are not U.S. born, as far as I can tell you are a foreign operative.

ROFL! Sure, buddy. Why would I come here and speak with you all if this were the case?

You seem to be discouraging the patriots who still care about the future of the greatest democratic republic in the last 1000 years.

Anyone can be a patriot. All that is required is internet access, army fatigues, a rusty weapon, a flag that once doubled as a table cloth, a video cam and the ability to post on youtube. Concerning the greatest democratic republic in the last 1,000 years, America is not a democratic republic, and “greatest” is a matter of opinion.

That means you have no idea how WE got here.

Who are “We”? Native Americans? African slaves? The Irish?

Yes, there are problems, but we Will not accept our Demise because of some foreign propaganda.

This has nothing to do with foreign propaganda.

Since you don't disclose your location or nationality, I have to assume that's what this is.

You can assume whatever you like. Let us assume I’m a white male, millionaire, 6 ft 1, 192 lbs with blue eyes and brown hair. How can you verify it? You can’t. With that being said, why is my nationality of importance? It isn’t.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
will they have mocha cappachinos down at the FEMA camp? If they dont have latte, Im going to be upset. I sure hope they have wi-fi..

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Thank gawd the time has come America is dead woot.Any Michiganders out there wanna make Michigan a country now and go get Toledo back from Ohio?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The immediate results of the Healthcare law:

blogs.alternet.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I agree OP, it sucks, but that does'nt make it any less true. As much as I'd love to just quit my job, grow my own food, cast my own bullets, brew my own beer, overthrow the corrupt government, its just not a very easy thing to do They've designed it that way.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
t's still astounding to me that any of you gripe, whine, bitch, moan & complain about ANYTHING our government does...left, right, liberal, conservative, Democrat, Republican, it doesn't matter...DON"T ANY OF YOU GET IT BY NOW ????

You want the real truth?

Whether performing or being interviewed I’ve heard George speak openly, frankly and sincerely about many subjects. He always stated that he felt betrayed by three things in life, as perhaps we all should…religion, government and his OWN SPECIES !!!

I don’t think I can say it any better than this guy !!!! (what an incredible mind he had)

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

In the next clip take note at 5:10 till the end when the young man asks about “hope” His insights into “no hope” and his so-called cynicism are brilliant not to mention that he sees mans only hope for survival as coming from aliens

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-3-2010 by lapi7]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
“So this is how liberty dies…with thunderous applause.”-(Senator Amidala)-Revenge of the Sith

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

yeah i got something to say about that! global conquest might be all great and all but what does it really matter when everyone is stationed on earth while these dumb mother f***ers are supposed to be better then me they would rather scheme up ways to make more money and control the world with one world governments

i'm trying to figure out how to get mankind to quit the dumb sh** and get off this rock so while there worried about earthly affairs that means nothing if the world were to end tomorrow and while death is innevitable you might aswell just accept your going to die one day and quit worrying about what not to do to preserve your health because in essence thats what your saying in this thread!

mankind is but a endangered species in the eye of the universe until you can leave your planet and establish yourself in the cosmos go ahead and get rich all you want do what you want it means nothing the sun wont last forever and our extermination is but a spiraling asteroid away! or if you like a nuclear strike away!

[edit on 24-3-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

The negative energy of your post shall be deleted.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cybernet

This lacks clarity and a logical purpose.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Totally got his post. I renounce all negative,and codes, and agendas, and attempts to mislead and entrap people and fool them, in the language, in the religions and in everything and all negative intents, to spread fear and repression over freedom. Freedom is a simple matter, its in our hearts. We go within and seek deep, discovery infinity and the infinite beyond is connected to us, and we contain it all. We renounce everything thats coded, and run with the highest meaning of our heart. We say no, to things we mean no to, for whatever reasons, as soveriegn beings and renounce their entrapment. They have no willing co-creators, and no willing sacrifices. We draw our highest good and help.
And we start to give gifts to others and help the less fortunate, for then we are truly free and not even a catastrophe can truly harm us.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Empire i greatly disagree with what youve done here,

these people were being fooled before, now you told them whats really going on and helped to cure their ignorance,

in my opinion this whole thread should be deleted so that no more slaves catch on to the fact that they cant win

personally i applaud the efforts of TPTB, as you said they are so ingrained in every aspect of a peoples lives its incredible,

my wish is to someday be able to serve them and be apart of the whole ordeal, what fun, much more entertaining than a life as a sheep/slave!!!

(Better to be at the right hand of the Devil then in his path!)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join