It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why most ATS members will never fight the NWO: you are all talk

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

It's all good dude. I think we both have valid points and the last post you made was on point.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

"And how even if we think were in tune when we comunicate to eachother we arent even if we use the same words."
---The anti-redundancy definition...THIS IS POSITIVE! Communication is corrupt when left to words alone.

"The whole post basically was watch how by a few words that I can answer zombomb's question's and prove my point all at the same time that conditioning is not that good for you because it limits you sight or mind frame, how indirect tactics will always make you react predictably if you condition your self to much. and how something that we believe to be true and asign a emotion to them will come to a sort of reality, our fear will be true because we believe them enough to fear them. Hence conspiracies create a sort of alternate reality wich can efect our curent reality, our mindframe."

This is very true but I have to say that your latter point would only happen, if:
1. People thought that they could create their own 'conditioning situations' 100% of the time.
2. Emotions hold some sort of 'importance' other that a 'gauge tool', to asses reaction, rather than intention.
3. "Conditioning yourself" leaving out awareness of a aspect that makes yourself... (mind, spirit, physical...emotions included)
4. Expectations.... (from the NWO, yourself, others...etc.)

However, what you described is probably the WHOLE function (or dysfunction) of Islamic militants, North Korean Military, Vietcong, and the Kymer Rouge...
All of which interestingly enough, have been (may I say) more than formidable opponents in 'warfare'.... even though their casualty rate is much higher...

Hmmm.... makes you wonder huh?

I somehow would hope the difference between 'conspiring' and what our goal should be is through virtue... which of course would condemn the same pride which would cause the 'predictability' you mentioned. So 'assigning' emotion to anything.... (this applies even to a job or girlfriend) is utterly useless and limited.
I'm not sure how your circular rambling contributed anything to anything since the circular logic which you presented was obviously not presented in my theory....
But you didn't ask anything... you just assumed....thus 'assigning' emotion.

So, I ask you....
Is fear management, emotional stability, heightened awareness, prudence and self-control or stress management, on your list of 'limiting predictability'? Lets say hypothetically in relation to 'martial law' or ethnic cleansing?

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Zombomb]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hyperion.martin

you can fight the nwo just not through force
its like this being a great warrior doesnt mean exactly that you are great on the battlefield it also means to be smart where book smarts mean little!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
To unleash physical force against a mind made prison (matrix) for the
human soul (astral farm) is, after years of study, to engage into STS,
the service to self, the never ending prey and predator 2D consciousness
of just awareness and the ancient action/reaction way of living.

As any STS system, meritocracy is key to sustenance, and while everyone
has a boss, you get a certain piramid scheme, social stratification and the
few who controls the many. Born inside (this is extreme important) you
repeat the decisions you family took of trading freedom for slavement
(known or unknown) as security, and judge others (the goverment
structurre) for that decision.

War is freedom.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strenght.

The whole matrix (the astral human-forming) was built that way for
problem-reaction-solution, and those deeply compromissed within the
matrix (the job routine) will ask always for more protection from the
'unknown', so the white sheep control the black sheep... and there is a
lot of reward for those who follow orders no matter what.

Fighting is for life and death situations. If you feel you need to fight, you
are returning to animalistic behaviour. Like other ATS member once wrote,
if you feel terrible about the train coming your way, dont complain,
because there was a time when the rails coould be destroyed, but you just
sitted there watching.

DONT FIGHT. Thats exacly the excuse TPTB want.

We naturally have 50 trillion cells to deal with. The brain is evolved enough
to be self-aware (3D), but still has to and interface with his ancient 2D
awareness. This is what I call the 'ego', that has a power alarm of PREY or
PREDATOR built inside that is so hard to resist because is deep root into
the the soul space suit (humanoids).

Thing is, when you are self-aware... you must have a soul (5D) that needs
a mixed connection to brain: the etheric body (4D) deeply linked with this
whole messy, incredible experience WITH the human avatar.

Close your eyes and discover your psychic connection.
Through the OBE energetic double, find that you are not bound here.
Through the Astral projection, finally escape the matrix.

The only 'fight' is through your own ego.
What we need to do is make government obsolete by STO.
Dont wait for the train.

For people who still believes the world is fair:

“Just because your head’s up your ass doesn’t mean the sun don’t shine.”

Montalk

Peace,
RP

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

"To unleash physical force against a mind made prison (matrix) for the
human soul (astral farm) is, after years of study, to engage into STS,
the service to self, the never ending prey and predator 2D consciousness
of just awareness and the ancient action/reaction way of living."

Although I completely disagree with the definition of the 2d 'complete' self suggested in your paragraph and also disagree with your statement:

"Born inside (this is extreme important) you
repeat the decisions you family took of trading freedom for slavement
(known or unknown) as security, and judge others (the goverment
structurre) for that decision."

Because I also believe that is is 100% possible to free oneself of 'prejudgment' (whether it be geneological or conditioned) I agree with the fact that

"the white sheep control the black sheep... and there is a
lot of reward for those who follow orders no matter what."
and..
"fighting is for life and death situations"... I personally train in 'deliverance' fighting...

To explain, I do NOT ignore the 'ego' as you mentioned but also forfeit myself to
"a soul (5D) that needs
a mixed connection to brain: the etheric body (4D) deeply linked with this
whole messy, incredible experience WITH the human"..... 'avatar'.

According to my map, and on this site's purpose to my self, I must insist that work in such a field you must develop the 'conditioning' necessary to traverse the 4d boundary... (because there is a boundary) in order, and with 100% of self (which I described in previous posts).

I agree with the fact that:
"Through the Astral projection, finally escape the matrix."
(I managed to do so even when I was awake...)
HOWEVER; in perspective, I never traversed the boundary from the 4th to 5th dimension. The 'ethereal' body is that which travels. (a correction in my perspective is only manageable if you have been able to achieve complete awareness and physical kinetic in another LIVE being during an astral travel)

Why not simply 'contradict' (if you will) the 5 and 4d concepts present in the 'opposition'? This implicates a fight, though not though 'desire' but though action... (though it may be at most times unpleasant)

If you were to contradict, in action, every corruption (because there is such a thing) with virtue, would you not have the leading guide (and centered will) that is necessary to traverse all dimensions to infinity?

To me this is rhetorical... but I was hoping for some 4 and 5d input....

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Im pretty sure millinos of americans would grab their AR15s and storm WSHDC, myabe youre a pussy?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hyperion.martin
Why most ATS members will never fight the NWO: you are all talk ]

You damn straight ATS members are all talk!

But I'll tell you the REAL reason why NO conspiracy theorist will ever 'fight us', it's the same reason that North Korea's leaders will never attempt an actual Nucelar attack: Because deep down inside your subconcious, you know that you will not win.

I mean come on, who wants to fight a battle that they know they will lose?

I have to hand it to you guys though you sure talk a good game; Its all 'Down with the N.W.O.', 'Power to the people', 'Fight the Illuminati', etc when you know that you arent going to do a damn thing to actually stop 'us' except protest. And if you do try anything to physically harm any of 'us' you will be dealt with you psycho monkeys.

I don't mean to say you all are psycho monkeys, but alot of you conspiracy people are pretty nutty, out of shape and unstylish. Infact the next time you pray to whatever deity you think exists, dont forget to ask for a personal trainer and a image consultant before your next 9/11 protest, ok? I mean if your going to protest the New World Order, you might as well do it in style.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by IlluminatiAgent13]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by IlluminatiAgent13

Your post an attempt to goad others into violent revolutionary? You must be living in the wrong era.

The Russians and the Chinese had bloodthirstily shown how the NWO/Monarchy can be eradicated, but there are more ways to skin a cat.

Strip the NWO/Corporations of their wealth and power through the powers of democracy with better awareness and these clowns will be shown what they really are – ordinary guys, without even staining our hands with blood.

Their time of reckoning is at hand. I doubt if they are laughing at the moment.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Your post an attempt to goad others into violent revolutionary? You must be living in the wrong era.

Did you not just see what I typed? I said that you will do notbing, my attempt is not to goad anyone into anything. I don't care what you do, it won't make a difference, you will still lose in the end.

The Russians and the Chinese had bloodthirstily shown how the NWO/Monarchy can be eradicated, but there are more ways to skin a cat.

Are you some sort of communist? Although communism is a great way to run the planet, it won't work unless mass surveillence and control takes place on a Global scale. Think of the whole wold being run by North Korea. Anyhow, 'we' do not want some Global communistic state, 'we' want a Global 'Democracy'.

Strip the NWO/Corporations of their wealth and power through the powers of democracy with better awareness and these clowns will be shown what they really are – ordinary guys, without even staining our hands with blood.

'We' are far from ordinary. Face it, 'we' are better than 'you'. More advanced, that is why 'we' have led from the begining and always will

good day.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Schlock.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You fail to realize that we have already won. You have been outed, unmasked, you were weak and and allowed your ego to betray you and your evil. The physical battle will most definitely come, we welcome it as do you, and although your elitist swagger may display victory in those battles you will have lost the true nourishment of your soul. How you will hunger after those whom you can no longer control and deceive. Tortured by the realization that their deaths have freed them from your prison, the same prison that you yourself will never escape. So you see Agent13, we have already won because we have nothing too lose.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrbarber
You fail to realize that we have already won. You have been outed, unmasked, you were weak and and allowed your ego to betray you and your evil.

You have not won anything.
Furthermore 'We' are cannot 'evil' for 'evil’ does not exist, it’s all a matter of perception. And besides that our motives are pure.
Seriously, what proof do you have that ‘We’ are 'evil'? Who told you? Where did they get their information from? Who are their sources? 'Us' or are the’ researchers’ merely speculating? Is it not logical to assume that if ‘We’ did not tell them and they can’t produce a shred of evidence of our alleged ‘evil’, then they must just be speculating? And if they are just speculating and they provide this second-hand information to you, isn’t it all just heresy anyway? How can you know what Builderburg, the Trilateral Commission, Bohemian Grove, Skull and Bones, etc. are doing if you are not in them? Is it because they do not tell you? Maybe the reason’ We’ aren’t talking is because what we are discussing is beyond you? No offense, but it’s a fact. I would go into detail, but it is not worth my time. I’ll say this: Just because you believe something is true, does not make it reality.
You know nothing about 'Us', for 'We' have told you nothing. Instead of thinking for yourself you rely on information from second-hand sources. Have you ever wondered why we choose to stay hidden instead of 'defending’ ourselves? It’s because we do not care what you think of ‘Us’, we know fully what we are doing and we take full responsibility for our actions. And with all the nonsense of Child Sacrifices, Devil Worship, and Human mutilations; what proof do you have that we commit these things? Do you have any documents, photos, videos, human remains, etc. from these ‘Elite’ clubs? Did 'We' tell you that? No, some 'theorist’ did. They have zero evidence to support their claims but you people believe them anyway. And the effigy sacrifice in Alex Jones video was just that, an effigy. It was purely Symbolic in nature. ‘We’ do not kill children. You all would do well not to believe all that is said regarding 'Us'.

The physical battle will most definitely come, we welcome it as do you, and although your elitist swagger may display victory in those battles you will have lost the true nourishment of your soul.

You want this violence to take place you sick fiend. You ‘welcome’ it, we don’t. You disgust me, slave. Just realize one thing: ‘We’ will have nothing to do with The Great Culling. ‘We’ will watch it happen and rebuild our New World Order afterwards with the remaining survivors. Will you be one of them? I highly doubt it. Think of The Great Culling as a selection process to separate that ‘winners’ from the ‘losers’. Since ‘We’ will give no warning it ensures that only the most mentally strong and physically fit will make it through. All you fat overweight people are going to be doomed, as will the Television addicts. You did not take care of your body or mind, so neither will take care of you when you need them most. 'We' won't be doing battle with you on a physical level, ever. All of that said I don’t wish some you harm personally. The ones who deserve it, yes; the ones who are all doing the right thing, but will still be eliminated or those who were born into bondage by being conceived in a Third World Country, no. Understand it’s just a matter of what needs to be done, nothing personal. Oh and, by the way, ‘you' do not threaten 'Us' in any way, shape or form. 'You' don’t even know who 'We' really are.

Originally posted by mrbarberHow you will hunger after those whom you can no longer control and deceive.

You deceive yourselves. I am now 100% sure that you are a Slave. You may argue to the contrary, but that will not change the fact of the matter. Not only are you a Slave, but guess who enslaved you...it's the complete opposite of who you think it is.
"Go up to the mirror, mirror, on the wall and take a look at the person you see vividly; you are looking at your best friend or your own worst enemy."

Tortured by the realization that their deaths have freed them from your prison, the same prison that you yourself will never escape.

You can't be serious...I am getting a prison lecture from a prisoner? ‘We’ are the Wardens;’ you’ are the inmates, mad at ‘Us’ because you got yourself into the mess that you are in. You are no better than the drug dealers who scream ‘f*ck the police’ when they are arrested for dealing drugs. Police are the righteous ones and the thugs are the real devils who refuse take responsibility for their life. ‘We’ take just that responsibility away from you, and in return you are beneath ‘Us’ and subject to ‘Us’, the same as privates are subjects to the Generals in the Armed Forces. ‘You’ want to know a truth: ‘You’ were sold out by your ancestors who did not have the mental abilities they needed to see that the decisions they made back then have impacted your lives today. Not only that but you are selling out your future children also. I could go deeper, but it is unnecessary…just know that we only give you what you ask for.
Now I see why none of ‘Us’ ever communicates with you ignorant slaves. Always want to blame something on anything besides yourself. This my last post on this cesspool called Above Top Secret, congratulations you just got to speak with a real member of the ‘elite’ that you despise. Happened in 2005 and happened today.
Hidden-Hand = Fraud.
“Have you ever felt something was true but denied it to yourself? It’s because you can’t take the truth, man just stop lying to yourself.”
P.S.- 2012 is not what you think it is.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
so anyway...
now that this emotional outburst of 'well framed' words took up a whole page,
without contributing anything to the conversation....

Those whose perception of Global Unification has been leaning towards evil...

Let's take some interesting points ...

How about, who cares about 2012?
How about, who cares about the members of the NWO themselves?
How about, we go 'BEYOND THEM'!?!?!

How about, we focus on the fact that Mr. Illuminated here has presented a excellent psychological 'training field' if you will, for the EXACT PURPOSE OF THIS FORUM!!!
YAY!!!
Now we can practice disseminating a majorly emotional yet intellectually appeasing post with some really interesting techniques...
I mean... would you really believe the words of a person who could not tell the truth? Seriously....
I mean... "AD HOMINEM, AD HOMINEM (a little flipancy) AD HOMINEM".... I mean, when has this proved to be ACTUALLY PRODUCTIVE? hmm... how about in Police Interrogations... after all, you know we are up against the wardens....
Such proud folk...
Thank God NONE of us have ever moved an inch forward upon self-righteousness!
Soo... Armageddon is to Attica...let me explain...
Don't give a # about NWO : Attica! Attica!

Like I said, I don't seek war against the flesh..
In fact it's our fault your heart beats so Mr. Mason....

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
No one really knows how they would respond to a hostile situation until it happens. In your senario, which sounds like the begining of a hostage situation, it would depend on if I was armed (we have concealed carry here), I would probably shoot the shooter, otherwise escape would be the only viable option.

As for fighting the NWO, when does that point come? We are in it now, but we have not had that Boston Massacre moment. It would not appropriate to go to violence because Congress passed a free trade bill, but protest would be. Also none of us are organized, and if we were, we would be torn apart in the main stream media as wing-nuts. Look at the "tea parties". Whether or not you agree with them, the MSM makes those bunch of old people protesting their medicare cuts seem like a bunch of potentially violent vigilantes.

No, I'm no coward, but I would not run in front of a gun either. As Rambo said in the second movie, the mind is the best weapon.

As for the NWO, when is the time to fight? Who are the good and bad protesters. When you see those organized protests on tv, look up the groups on the internet. Most are very left wing progressive and marxist types. Even people who call themselves anarchists tend to actually be socalists. Even many of the tea party people are protesting losing their government goodies.

So again, I ask when. Is it when illegal alien protesters take their violence from downtown areas to our neighborhoods? Probably yes. How about when the police shoot into the same protesters? Depends on the situation. We now have healthcare reform which has a big emphasis on hospice, which will no doubt turn into euthanasia. Will that be the time? Probably not until it's your loved one getting the poisoned needle.

I'll end by saying we don't know the time. Once you cross the line to violence, you can't turn back, and if the public isn't ready, you will go down as a nut and end up as big bubba's play toy in a state prison.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
What happened to Pen is Mightier Than the Sword?

There are many ways to defeat the NWO.

The best way is to out smart them.

While I agree with you to a certain extent, you can't really outsmart a bullet. You can't really outsmart a predator drone that you can't even see. If TSHTF, I'd rather a sword over a pen any day. IMO, it takes a combination of both brains and braun. Neither one is effective by itself.

--airspoon

[edit on 18-6-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
we dont need to fight them, every country and culture have ancient and new age prophecies of an evil future world leader disappearing into the past while humanity moves into a golden era, NWO, USUKUN and 3mason govts have no future, but humanity does

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hyperion.martin

The main guilty party here who is all talk is the op himself. He claims that only people like him “Who are combat hardened" (what a joke) are brave enough to do more than just talk against the NWO. Lets take a look at this supposed brave sole who never shrikes in the face of danger. Read this quote from his own post about his own imaginary fears...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then, something happened to me about a month ago. I was sitting on the couch watching family guy with my friend. A movement caught my eye behind me. As I looked into the semi-dark (the light from the TV was pretty bright) I saw a physical object that moved like a black mist or gelatinous black…thing rush towards me. I made a somewhat feminine noise (you can’t blame me ) and jumped off of the couch. My dog, which usually gets aggressive, jumped with me and when we looked around there was nothing there.

Gee, I would love to be as “Combat Hardened” and “Brave” as you. Perhaps then I too can create fabricated boggy men and jump at the sight of my own shadow every time I turn around. As for ATS members being all talk and no action, he should look into the mirror. He is a longtime member of the forum. “They are all talk”, he says, while he as well, is a poster who “Talks”.

These are just two examples of how this OP is the pot calling the kettle black. The true valor and integrity of the so-called “Combat Hardened” is that they don't brag about it. Instead, there are usually only three kinds of people who brag about having served in a time of war. The first, is the insecure and infantile braggart who never saw real action, but always wanted too, just to prove to himself that dadddy was wrong when he constantly called his son a little girl. The second, is the fraud, who being prevented from joining the military through outside factors, always wanted to join and thusly pretends to others that he served valiantly in battle when he did not. The third, and most troubling braggart, is the one who did see some fire fights and combat action, but was never able to grow beyond the criminal thuggery of the moment and realize the utter futility and absolute brutality of total war.

The kind of so-called soldier who is returning back from Iraq and Afghanistan today is a shame to the memory of those who returned from the wars of the past. Instead of humility, they show only arrogance. Instead of learning the harsh realities of war, they have only learned the most basic rules of infantry tactics and police work. They return only with the foolish sense of a half-trained teenage gang member who feels that they can handle anything and everything the world can throw at them. The thuggish “Us vs Them” mentality is clear in the OP's writing. These kinds of people constantly beg for more war and think everyone who doesn't is a weak, and cowardly, fool.

True “Combat Hardening” is what the veterans of D-Day encountered. Their overwhelming mentality is humility, kindness, and a greater appreciation for the fact that GOD is running things and not them. Instead of claiming that they were better than the 98% of others who did not serve, they only said that they felt compelled to do their duty to their country and that they thanked GOD for every day that they survived.

But the braggarts and thugs that return from Iraq and Afghanistan today have learned nothing of the lessons of war. They foolishly claim that they are “better” than the 98% of those who refuse to be the pawns of the NWO's warmongering plans. Fear is not the only reason that people do not stupidly rush to join the military in times of peace to be the unwitting pawns of the global oil monopolies. There are other reasons that people do not rush off to join the military in a time of peace. These reasons are called intelligence, abilities successful in civilian life, and GOD forbid, a Christian desire for peace instead of war.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Hot_Wings]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I dont think that fighting the NWO is as important as I worry about us fighting ourselves. Anyone can throw their hands up, or shoot a gun, but who can truly stand up for themselves and others. I have been on several post where some people think that its only themselves they have to worry about.

If you decide to fight theirs a 50/50 chance you get killed, but if you get incarcerated, and they decide to lets say try to use your rights against you, well then you have a better chance of survival. I am a parent and my worst fear is that I will not be able to protect my children, or my family, there are to many other things at hand to worry about than armed people coming to get me.

Now what does worry me are those who think that our differences are what makes us enemies, or that the awake will have to fight the asleep. Of course we can fight the NWO, but with some of the things that we do now.. like inform, take better care of ourselves, help a neighbor, stop eating junk food, plant a garden, learn to talk in the court system that they have provided for us in order to enslave us.

If you back up enough people into a corner, I do think that the consequences would be dire, but if we learn to calm down, think for ourselves, slowly etch ourselves out of the system that they so comfortably made for us to be dumbed down, and relaxed, thats its all going to be ok, then we would always stay a step ahead.

I prepare for the worst, but always hope for the best. Plus I dont think that they will come for us, I think they want us to come to them, its easier, and we have been doing it for quite sometime, they depend on us not having the ability to stand for ourselves. Instead of thinking what combat skill I will need, I think about how much food can I manage to have without the supermarket, is there a place that I can get clean water? How long can we survive with our instincts to not need them as much as they need us?

Its a give and take, we give, they take. I say turn the tables, and that fight that we all carry in our hearts for our survival, lets use it to come together and say we will not go out without a fight... and go plant a garden.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

It's really not as simple as "shooting a gun", "throwing your hands up" or 50/50 survival odds. In war there is strategy, tactics and physical and mental performance through conditioning that will ultimately wind up playing a factor in your chances at survival and success in war. Sure, anyone can fire a weapon as all you do is pull a trigger, but I guarantee you that an untrained person with a weapon is going to have his/her odds of survival drastically reduced, regardless of familiarity with guns.

Lets just say TSHT and and an untrained person decides to get their old hunting rifle out of the closet and fight the enemy (whoever that may be). This person walks down the street and sees his/her enemy less than a block away so s/he takes cover behind an abandoned car and aims his/her rifle. Before s/he even realizes it, the enemy is drawing him/her out of his/her cover with fire, confusion or other means and it is game over for this "untrained" person. This is just one example out of thousands, at least.

An untrained person fighting against a trained person, will have a far worse than 50/50 odds of survival. It is absolutely foolish to think otherwise. To know when, where and how to fire is paramount to success as is to know when or if to engage, wait or retreat. To look at the battlefield and adjust your tactics accordingly, is to also improve your odds of not only completing the mission with success but also living to tell the tale (in compliance with secrecy needs, of course). Those with better training will almost always succeed over those without. To the untrained eye, war, battle or a fire-fight may seem to depend and rely on luck but in all reality, luck has very little to do with it.

Remember Jessica Lynch (google her if you don't)? Young Jessica had technology on her side and even numbers (her convoy far out numbered their opponents), but because she and her comrades were less trained than their opponents (actually, they weren't trained at all), they were all captured or killed. If it were really 50/50 odds, then the attack on her convoy wouldn't have been so successful and we would have been spared the media barrage over a manufactured fake *hero to drum up support of an illegal war.

Not only does the training of soldiers play a big factor, but so does the conditioning of soldiers as well as the technology. The conditioning goes hand in hand with training which puts an even bigger emphasis on the importance of training. Technology on the other hand is all relative and doesn't play as big of a role as one would assume. Tactics can easily overcome technology, as we have seen time and time again in our current wars against insurgency forces.

The fact of the matter is that luck has very little to do with your odds of survival and/or success on the battle field. It is your training and experiences from that training that will determine what chances you have of keeping your scalp in a war-zone. With all this being said and in relation to the OP's point, if the time ever came, a clandestine or covert training program could easily be implemented to train and condition effective fighters to oppose the powers that need to be opposed. Of course not everyone is cut-out for such a thing and not everyone could handle the training or the situation but the point here, is that not only veterans and experienced fighters would be effective at fighting TPTB. Others could be brought up to speed and trained to be effective fighters, with the right circumstances and resources.

--airspoon

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join