It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gravity Technology Is Real. Thank You Nikolas Tesla & John Hutchison!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Anti-Gravity Technology is Real, Thanks to Nikolas Tesla & John Hutchison.

John Hutchison & The Hutchison Effect (Documentary | 68mins): video.google.co.uk...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ae069e260fa.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e4d71c7ead70.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9b53b3f9d5e5.jpg[/atsimg]

See more at: www.TheHutchisonEffect.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Thanks for the video, will watch it when I have some time. Get ready for the flames, and keep a cool head.

Boyd Bushman briefly comments here about Hutchison.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Surely there are more psychokinetics out there that. They should be introduced to John Hutchison to see if he can get them to reproduce the effect, using their own minds, augmented by the equipment. Of course, the U.S. Government could be doing just that and we would never know it. S&F for you, PookztA!!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
thanks guys!

by the way, in more recent videos I have seen he no longer things it is due to the mind / Psychokenesis... one of the Los Alamos researchers was theorizing that the energy field was amplifying his mind, but more recent interviews and experiments I have seen suggest that they now know more about it due to independent researchers, and that it is primarily an effect generated by crossing Radio Frequency (RF) waves with focused Electromagnetic Energy of various frequencies, and at the point of the intersection, after the energies start to interfere with each other, that is when the levitation and metal fracture and bending occurs.

What I want to know is what the Military is doing with his technology now that they have had it for so many years...

scary to think about.

-Abe

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by PookztA

Hey mate any chance you or someone else whose seen it could summarize that video, 68mins is quite long, so a synopsis outlining points they make would be great

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Should you really be thanking a known fraudster?

Keep an eye on the top left corner.

I doubt Tesla would ever associate himself with a joke of a man like John Hutchinson.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Haha, how in the world did he think he'd get away with that! The (string) is very noticable. good find.

For the OP, im undecided.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Where is the string in this video?

Where is the fraud in Hutchison's crystal battery, which was replicated by Marcus Reid?

www.rexresearch.com...

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Freezer]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Have you ever heard of fixing the camera to the box, and rotating the box? This must be one of the oldest tricks, used for instance in film industry when people walk a floor -> wall -> ceiling segment. It was used in michael jacksons music videos for instance.

For the battery, i believe it when i see it. In that video there could be anything inside the tube...

[edit on 3/18/2010 by above]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

This one IS hilarious!

Where is the string in this video?

I especially love the dripping goop...."falling" up! Priceless!

(Stanley Kubrick is laughing, from his grave...)

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Explain how he rotates the plate.

Explain the bottle collapsing.

Explain why the cord of the jigsaw remains stationary before it lifts, or falls as you believe.

Explain the sparks being ejected from the piece of illuminated metal.

To clarify you are saying this entire area is an enclosure which is falling at the rate of gravity to keep that metal sphere levitated right?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/462e6b0fcade.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's the footage of the metal sphere at the 54 sec. mark. Can you replicate that?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

Really, you need only click the youtube link and read some of the comments on the videos...all your answers are there.

Fake.

Also, collapsing plastic bottles? Way easy. Think atmospheric air pressure, and how gasses expand when hot, contract when cooled...you can Google it. Wanted to add: About that collapsing bottle. Note that it has the lid attached. THAT is the big clue, right there, to what's going on.

Fake.

[edit on 18 March 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Freezer

Really, you need only click the youtube link and read some of the comments on the videos...all your answers are there.

Fake.

I posed specific questions, can you answer them or just direct me to a bunch of random posters which have no relevance to my specific questions?

Again are you saying this entire area is an enclosure which is falling at the rate of gravity to keep that metal sphere levitated?

Explain why the cord of the jigsaw remains stationary before it lifts, or falls as you believe.

Explain the sparks being ejected from the piece of illuminated metal.

Explain how he rotates the plate.

I wanted to discuss it here and not youtube, since most here seem to have the opinion that he faked all this.

And I did find this comment interesting -

"But, check out the drill bits. One stays behind and does not appear to be mounted while the other fly up. Strange... "

Exactly..

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

I posed specific questions...Again are you saying this entire area is an enclosure which is falling at the rate of gravity to keep that metal sphere levitated?

Look, again, at the :54 mark.

Note, please, that the sphere is up against the wall behind it. You can tell by its shadow, it is touching the wood behind it.

Get the picture, yet?

If not, let me spell it out for you --- magnets.

(You might be assuming the sphere is solid, and therefore too heavy for a magnet to hold it? Those videos show illusions, nothing more. And poor ones, at that).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Illusions are the core of "Magic", and are used by professional Magicians every day. Ever heard of Criss Angel? He is a showman, and very good, but everything is an illusion.

Here, a guy re-creates the "levitation" trick (I guess you could call that 'anti-gravity'...)

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Note, please, that the sphere is up against the wall behind it. youcan tell by its shadow, it is touching the wood behind it.

Get the picture, yet?

If not, let me spell it out for you --- magnets.

To me it appears there is a gap between the wall and the sphere. Magnets also does not explain the plastic lid.

What about the sparks being ejected from the piece of illuminated metal.

So are you saying Hutchison used a crane, and then used professional editing software as Mr. Angel?

Not everything's a trick.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
After seeing the clip with the string in the top left, I lost any respect I would have had for that guy. If you have to rig a demonstration to show it "works", even just one, it makes me question motives. Maybe he has had some success in the field, maybe not. I am also wondering if this video could have been released for people to "debunk". Unless this guy is ALL talk, I don't think he would be dumb enough to show the "special effects", maybe or maybe not. A fraud obviously caters to the "anti gravity isn't possible" crowd, which I'm sure a certain occult group enjoys having around.

Now Tesla on the other hand, a well established genius and visionary more than likely knew or had a very good idea how to establish anti gravity that could be used for human transportation or what have you. No one can argue the brilliance of Tesla and we don't even have access to all of his ideas! One day I hope Tesla's future can finally be given to him.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by kyle43]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

That's a fair assessment. I'm still unsure as well, and it's very understandable why he receives such doubt. However there still exist many things which still haven't been explained. Within his videos are many different objects being levitated in many different ways, so it's my opinion, if this was some type of hoax, it would take a bit of skill, and many different techniques. Not to mention the transmutation of many metal samples.

For instance in this video, scroll to 18 seconds. If this was just the video being inverted, why does the yellow soap container move towards the camera in the horizontal position, and the other object remain in place, and then both objects move straight up. It's subtle details like that which make me very curious.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Freezer

....why does the yellow soap container move towards the camera in the horizontal position, and the other object remain in place, and then both objects move straight up.

There is one very obvious explanation, clearly popped into my head while watching.

Seriously, it is so easy....put a magnet in the yellow soap bottle. Another magnet on other side. It is thin wood. Everything is upside down, camera too, so when filmed it appears right-side up.

Move magnet that is 'over' (not under) the yellow bottle around abit, then remove it.

Same with other object...two hands, or two people at same time...either way....

Notice how in every case objects accelerate as they move "up", relative to the camera. That's because, in reality, they are falling, under the force of gravity, and accelerating just as any object does when it falls.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Try this experiment for yourself:

Watch these "anti-gravity" videos while you're upside down. Will give you a new perspective.....

It is an illusion, nothing more. Totally faked.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Fake.

Discovery channel filmed his stuff working in real time. What are the chances of them being in on or duped by Hutchinsons supposed illusion?

I couldn't play the sound on the 'obvious' string video but how do we know this is a Hutchinson video or that he was moving the item with a wire for a reason other than to demonstrate levitation? What sort of illusionist would release a video with an obvious wire?

On top of that, look what his equipment has done to his hair

[edit on 18/3/2010 by LightFantastic]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LightFantastic

The Discovery Channel? Them they were duped too....

socialtech.ca...

here's more scoop on Hutchison.....

www.skepdic.com...

"Nuff said......

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join