It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gravity Technology Is Real. Thank You Nikolas Tesla & John Hutchison!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yes, I thought about a magnet doing that as well. There are many small details like that, but would a guy go through all that trouble to trick people, and be so good to include all sorts of subtle details like that? If so he should be working in hollywood.

The levitation of the other objects going straight up. Or upside down as some put it, would the guy go through all that trouble of constructing a large area like that, and how would he move such a large area at the speed of gravity, to make it appear as if the objects are levitating (non magnetic objects). Also the light source remains stationary in relation to the area, so the light source from a distance would also have to move in conjunction with the area.

Then there's also the crystal battery in which Marcus Reid has claimed to replicate, in which he shows his data, which is consistent with the characteristics that Hutchison described about his own batteries. Why would Mr. Reid fake that? He has also sold a lot of his batteries to individuals in Japan, so if there was some type of hidden battery, I would think they would figure that out pretty quick, as typical batteries don't last that long, and when shorted, they produce a large amount of heat, and burn out very fast.

Then there's the transmutation of the metal samples which haven't been explained. I would believe that it would be quite difficult to fake something like that. I still haven't heard anyone give a possible explanation on how that could be faked.

All in all if he did fake all that, that would be no easy task.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Freezer]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Thanks for the links but there were just some opinions - nothing there to convince me either way.

I cant remember exactly but I thought I remembered the Discovery video was also showing someone stood at the side whilst something was levitating.

If Discovery Channel are in on it then that is a little disturbing. Anyone know someone that works for them?

[edit on 18/3/2010 by LightFantastic]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Double post, why this happen?

[edit on 18/3/2010 by LightFantastic]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I use to have a fringe belief that the "Hutchison Affect" may be real. However, after seeing the toy UFO w/string...that changes everything. Once it has been proven that he hoaxed 1 single thing, then all else is categorized as hoax as well...even if there is no definitive proof to shoot down other hoax claims.

Why, if any of it is true, did he feel the need to hoax the toy UFO? This simply ruins his credibility.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Watching any doc of Hutchinson -- his apartment has barely any walking space because it's so full of electronic equipment. His apartment has been raided as well due to his experiments.

Even Bush Boyd says that gravity can be changed using magnets.... and a M.I.T. professor backs Hutchinson as well. "Jack Suileabhain" ??

3.bp.blogspot.com...

hutchisoneffect2008.blogspot.com...

Yeah I guess this German professor has "replicated" the Hutchinson Effect:

www.meyl.eu...

[edit on 18-3-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Why, if any of it is true, did he feel the need to hoax the toy UFO? This simply ruins his credibility.

I work the same way as you but the string video doesn't make any claims and there is no way of knowing if it is a Hutchinson video.

Now if he was there saying "look how my electronic equipment is levitating the ufo" then case closed.

I remain open minded on this subject until better evidence is presented either way.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LightFantastic

Well I had a close -- very close -- encounter with a big black equilateral triangle -- no fuselage. Lights on each corner -- making a humming noise as it slowly flew from the horizon and then over the hill and tree and garage.... I could have hit it with a rock. Perfect triangle -- no tail of any sort.

So the military already has this antigravity tech -- it's from Tesla and the Nazis were working on it -- check out this new Joseph P. Farrell podcast on his new "Roswell and the Reich" book:

www.thebyteshow.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
About that string/wire in the video,... I'm no physicist, but to me the movement of the "string" doesn't seem to match up with the movement of the object. When the string looks relaxed, the object sometimes goes higher. I would think that if the string was responsible for moving the object, it would not appear to be relaxed at times when the object is elevating. At times it looks like the "string" is vibrating, and in some instances it almost looks like it could be a spiderweb which could have been affected by a breeze, or the experiment itself. I could be wrong, but that's the way I see it.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

Good eye. To me it looks as though the string is more of a stiff piece of material like a hanger. This debunk may be a hoax.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightFantastic

Originally posted by Aggie Man

I work the same way as you but the string video doesn't make any claims and there is no way of knowing if it is a Hutchinson video.

Now if he was there saying "look how my electronic equipment is levitating the ufo" then case closed.

I remain open minded on this subject until better evidence is presented either way.

OK, I was under the assumption that the UFO toy was definitively a Hutchison video. Since it is not, I'm with you and retract previous statement. Apologies to Hutchison.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Everything is upside down, camera too, so when filmed it appears right-side up.

I said, "ARE WE LIVE?!"

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions
About that string/wire in the video,... I'm no physicist, but to me the movement of the "string" doesn't seem to match up with the movement of the object. When the string looks relaxed, the object sometimes goes higher. I would think that if the string was responsible for moving the object, it would not appear to be relaxed at times when the object is elevating. At times it looks like the "string" is vibrating, and in some instances it almost looks like it could be a spiderweb which could have been affected by a breeze, or the experiment itself. I could be wrong, but that's the way I see it.

Totally agreed here. You can't bounce the object back and forth and also have it flip, go in all directions with a string that doesn't look like a string throughout the whole video. Could be light refracting off the lens. He could have a plexiglass plate there you are seeing and the stretched reflection.. It's the same argument used to debunk TONS of UFO sightings.

It's interesting to see how people react to things like this. "It's not possible.. has to be a hoax etc..
Lets see..
Hutchinson is underfunded but has essentially given a lot of proof that the concept works. Sounds like Tesla..
He's been raided by the FBI and equipment taken setting him back.. hrm.. sounds like Tesla..
-- I'm not placing them in the same caliber, but it's funny how the same esoteric science garners the same circumstances in life. Makes you go hrmm.

There hasn't been a sufficient debunking of him for me yet in the least.

b

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Bspiracy]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
There is also...

skywise711

actionskeptics

randi

and I really enjoyed...

Just some things to think about.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

Nice logic there. So I guess if I can fake an image of the sun, that means the sun must be a hoax right?

People that make these videos to purposely discredit Hutchison are the real frauds.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
reply to post by evil incarnate

Nice logic there. So I guess if I can fake an image of the sun, that means the sun must be a hoax right?

People that make these videos to purposely discredit Hutchison are the real frauds.

Where did I present that logic to you? I offered you links and said nothing about what kind of logic they presented. This post is nothing more than loud barking from behind a tall fence and is really not appreciated.

If you really believe in Hutchison and are genuinely interested in the truth behind it, this could be a really interesting conversation.

If all you want to do it post Hutchison videos and then harass anyone not jumping behind you to cheer for him then this is nothing more than trolling.

Either show me where I presented the strawman you are batting at or just admit you have no desire to actually discuss anything. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate
Where did I present that logic to you? I offered you links and said nothing about what kind of logic they presented.

I was responding to the video you posted labeled "Antigravity Hutchison effect" which was obviously meant to imply that's how Hutchison produced his video, as the title of the video says so.

I simply stated that just because you can fake a particular effect, doesn't mean that effect doesn't exist. (My opinion of the composite video you posted) If it is against the t&c to state my opinion then forgive me.

I have not harassed anyone, it's your last post that is harassment, but I'm not going to take the bait. I'm in a good mood and nothings gonna change that.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
i might take him seriously if he didn't look like he just got off a harley and blew a line.

actually... i still could not take this seriously

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
the real anti-grav science.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Man I hate to agree with the debunkers/skeptics, but Hutchinson is a magician and Newman is just plain nuts. The real "battery" in a Newman motor is the magnet itself, which will lose energy over time just like any other battery. Similarly, Hutchinson was holding a piece of magnetite embedded in some kind of conductive ore, not an Atlantean quartz crystal that sucks zero-point energy from space. Sorry, I call bullpucks on this one.

Oh, and BTW, Hutchinson spreads Star Wars weapon disinfo about 9/11 and if you want to hear something really far-out ask Newman about 2012.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
I was responding to the video you posted labeled "Antigravity Hutchison effect" which was obviously meant to imply that's how Hutchison produced his video, as the title of the video says so.

The video did not post anything here, I did. You were responding to me. If you meant to respond to the video, you are going to need to find a post made by that video. The last time I checked, videos are not allowed to be members here. Interesting logic though.

I simply stated that just because you can fake a particular effect, doesn't mean that effect doesn't exist. (My opinion of the composite video you posted) If it is against the t&c to state my opinion then forgive me.

State your opinion all you like. Now go and re-read your last post to me. See the difference yet?

I know what you stated. You used the sun as an example as if there was no historical precident for the sun, no way to observe it for real. In case you did not know, the sky is not a youtube player and the sun is right there for you to go check out.

Of course we can recreate things with video and that does not mean they are not real. The point is that all you have are videos. There is no empirical evidence of any kind. There are no controlled experiments. There are no recreations or live demonstrations. There is no science to look at. All you have are videos and lunatic rantings that say little more than "I dunno how I does it!"

So, if videos are the only evidence you have then showing how easily videos can be tricks just points out that that level of evidence is worthless on its own.

Following the logic yet?

I have not harassed anyone, it's your last post that is harassment, but I'm not going to take the bait. I'm in a good mood and nothings gonna change that.

Harassed? Can you please send me a U2U with what you see in my posts? Last time it was logic I was not presenting and now it is about "Harassment?" When did I say you were harassing people? Are you ok?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join