It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from sodakota

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hi all, I ran across a thread last night called, "Lurkers: Are You Afraid to Sign Up To ATS? Don't Be." and decided to sign up... to come find out I had already registered in 2007! So, sorry for the delay in Introducing myself.

Not even sure what to tell you, because not much goes on in South Dakota. I'm married, and we live in a small town with a population of about 600. We have been living here for 3 years preparing for "The Greater Depression."

The thing about this town though, is that it looks like it never recovered from the 1970's recession. Nothing has been built since the 1970's, and businesses have closed and moved on. So the recession we are in right now is not affecting this community at all.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to being able to contribute to different topics, and it will be nice meeting you all.

Thanks for having me,
sodakota

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Welcome.

Now get to post'n.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hi,

Welcome - you did the right thing signing up.

You may think nothing is happening in your small twon but if you read some threads you probably have underground bases and trans continental underground railway systems running beneath your feet, aliens landing and slaughtering cows not to mention the ghosts in the churchyard..... Tranquility can be deceptive :-)

Peace!

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I have always wanted to live in So.Dakota. I like to be the one to remind
our new members that it is important for you to not be shy. Shyness and ignorance they are enemies to us here. It's an easy free sign up and we
want your input. That's what it's all about. congradulations. You just signed on to the best site I've ever foumd online. I love this place. Be aware
as long as you speak the truth even if it is only as you know it.
You will be fine.
This is how I remind you.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sodakota

Hi sodakota, and welcome to ATS. For now you can only reply to any threads in any forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, you also will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. For now your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Take you time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome and great advice. I see there are many areas I need to explore on the forum, and was happy I succeeded in uploading some pics to my album.

I'm not really shy per say, but since I'm so new, I think I prefer to test my big toe in the waters, instead of jumping in with both feet and making a big splash!

There are so many members on the board, I do hope I get to at least become friends with a few of you.

Thank you!
sodakota

PS. If you ever want to move to South Dakota, there is plenty of room... and no rush hour traffic!

new topics

top topics

join