It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Census Form - coming to your mailbox!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
OK, here's a bit of history many here evidently do not know. The ONLY reason for a legal census is so they know how many Congressional representatives allowed for your area. So many people in a state you get one. The more people the more representational members in Congress (The house NOT the Senate)! No other information is Constitutional nor legal. The Elites in DC have expanded the info since the 50's and legally there is no right for them to ask. Nor is there any legal means to force you to answer! They just tell you they have and they are WRONG!

Zindo

[edit on 3/15/2010 by ZindoDoone]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I've only gotten my PRE-CENSUS form notification and I'm just adding the numbers up..

120,000 million households are being mailed to
first class postage at it's lowest on the main website is 20cents.
I'm sure the government may get a bigger break so I'll say 15cent per.

That's 18 MILLION dollars wasted as a PRE-CENSUS cost for just postage.
Now take paper, ink and envelope and you have probably close to 25 million in cost.

so friggin stupid.

Edited to add that that's just the PRE census mailing so I'm positive the ACTUAL mailing costs more which brings the cost to 50+ million.

we coulda saved 25 mil in debt.. OR used 25 mil to help out small business OR .. well.. who cares.. it's just monopoly money..

b

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Bspiracy]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

That's a good point...all of you who are not filling out your census...you are just watering down your say by reducing the number of representatives your state gets. But...whatever...doesn't really matter to me.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
The Government has broken the "protected by law" part in the past, so i wouldn't blame anyone for only wanting to fill out the first question.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
Why are people averse to giving out their date of birth? If you have a social security number, the feds already have it.

So then why do they need a to do another poll of how many sheep they have. Look at the name on the form to, is it in all caps, then that is not you, the flesh and blood living soul you. You are letting them know that it's okay to enslave me, I'm a gullible individual.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Actually I won't I filled my UCC-1 last year, my UCC-3 and my Power of Attorney in Fact, so "I" am in control of my accounts, home and everything else. I live debt free. Have no licenses yet still use the roadways without hassle. Can YOU claim that? I don't pay taxes either, but that's another story that I can't discuss here as I have been warned twice already.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

There are several versions of the form depending on which type of citizen you are.

The 10 Questions form is a reduction from the usually information invasive.

Information is power, period, however, it is what and how this information is used for which is important, and this depends upon many variables, from the current Presidential Administration to if there is a war happening, because it can be just to collect information for Congressional Re-Districting, or looking for a few good men, as in Military recruiting, through the Draft, as in WWII.

I'm not stating that is what is happening right now, I am speaking of history.

If you believe in the Bible, Herod did a Census, in order to find all first born children.

His target was finding Jesus in order to murder him because of the threat of a new King.

Skipping ahead to WWII from Biblical times, Hitler used the Census, through I.B.M., pre-electronic computers, through the Hollerith Card Sorting Machine, to find the Jews, meanwhile simultaneously, Thomas Watson who has approached the Nazi's because he was a businessman, and business is so similar to Fascism, assisted the United States Government in beginning America's first full fledged Census, and at the same time we began getting Social Security numbers.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c9c27969530.jpg[/atsimg]

Quote from : Wikipedia : I.B.M. and the Holocaust

IBM and the Holocaust, by Edwin Black, is a book documenting the relationship between IBM and the Third Reich. Crown Publishing and a consortium of other leading publishers worldwide published it in 2001 in more than forty countries in fourteen languages.

IBM and the Holocaust: The Strategic Alliance Between Nazi Germany and America's Most Powerful Corporation

Amazon Review :

Was IBM, "The Solutions Company," partly responsible for the Final Solution?

That's the question raised by Edwin Black's IBM and the Holocaust, the most controversial book on the subject since Daniel Jonah Goldhagen's Hitler's Willing Executioners.

Black, a son of Holocaust survivors, is less tendentiously simplistic than Goldhagen, but his thesis is no less provocative: he argues that IBM founder Thomas Watson deserved the Merit Cross (Germany's second-highest honor) awarded him by Hitler, his second-biggest customer on earth.

"IBM, primarily through its German subsidiary, made Hitler's program of Jewish destruction a technologic mission the company pursued with chilling success," writes Black.

"IBM had almost single-handedly brought modern warfare into the information age [and] virtually put the 'blitz' in the krieg."

The crucial technology was a precursor to the computer, the IBM Hollerith punch card machine, which Black glimpsed on exhibit at the U.S. Holocaust Museum, inspiring his five-year, top-secret book project. The Hollerith was used to tabulate and alphabetize census data.

Black says the Hollerith and its punch card data ("hole 3 signified homosexual ... hole 8 designated a Jew") was indispensable in rounding up prisoners, keeping the trains fully packed and on time, tallying the deaths, and organizing the entire war effort.

Hitler's regime was fantastically, suicidally chaotic; could IBM have been the cause of its sole competence: mass-murdering civilians?

Better scholars than I must sift through and appraise Black's mountainous evidence, but clearly the assessment is overdue.

The moral argument turns on one question: How much did IBM New York know about IBM Germany's work, and when?

Black documents a scary game of brinksmanship orchestrated by IBM chief Watson, who walked a fine line between enraging U.S. officials and infuriating Hitler.

He shamefully delayed returning the Nazi medal until forced to--and when he did return it, the Nazis almost kicked IBM and its crucial machines out of Germany.

(Hitler was prone to self-defeating decisions, as demonstrated in How Hitler Could Have Won World War II.)

Edwin Black : IBM and the Holocaust

Always, always know your history, and never forget it, because whether you remember it or not, it always repeats itself, and sometimes it repeats itself because people forget.

IBM, how it all started - Hollerith Census Machine 1889

That I.B.M. was never shut down because of this should tell you something.

As well, that Applied Digital Solutions is a part of them, which runs Verichip and the sister corporationDigital Angel should too.

And another not well known corporation, called Destron Fearing.

Quote from : Destron Fearing Website

Destron Fearing is a global leader in innovative animal identification.

With presence in over 40 countries worldwide we seek to provide real world ID solutions to match the ever increasing complexity and opportunities related to animal identification.

Since 1945 we have provided innovative products addressing the needs of livestock producers, companion animal owners, horse owners, wildlife managers and government agencies.

Destron Fearing provides a full complement of radio frequency identification products and software solutions to automate the collection of critical livestock production and carcass information.

Individual and herd information can then be easily transferred between all parties involved in the production and retail of meat products.

Information sharing allows the food industry to meet the discriminating demands of the market place.

But then again people do not bother to read books and explore history, for the most part.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/338cc3d8b0fa.jpg[/atsimg]

Few people realize that the implications of the R.F.I.D. chip being put into us, will allow an ongoing and constantly running Census, at all times, which will be used to track our locations through simple devices most of us have seen for the better part of 30 years, at your local Wal-Mart, K-Mart, or Winn-Dixie.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79d097d8e3ab.jpg[/atsimg]

It is through this system and our currently crashing, failing, and I might add pre-planned economic crisis, that this system will be enabled, into full swing in a few short years.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d0ab0bbc547.jpg[/atsimg]

Because information is as powerful as money when it comes to politics.

And when money falters those in power can fall back upon a device which is hidden in the Healthcare Reform Act, via Medical Records, and the I.R.S., and Identity Theft.

And information, money, and food come into question, the amount of information we share comes into play towards just how stable America really is to begin with.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c49045f0b3d.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 16-3-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Got mine Saturday. Not in the mail, they were delivered by hand and hung on the doors of those folks not at home. Mine is addressed to: TO RESIDENT AT 475 XXXXXXX Road, XXXXXX, Texas.

I will answer the first question. Had it been addressed to me, I would probably answer some of the other questions, but since it was addressed to RESIDENT AT, I have no intention of giving them any information they don't already have. Heck, even the RESIDENT AT was wrong. I live at 175 XXXXX Road, not 475.

I got the long form in 2000. Answered that only 1 person lived there and sent it back. A few weeks later, I have a census worker at my door telling me I HAVE to answer all the questions. I told him it wasn't anybody's business how many bathrooms I had, how much I made, etc. Can't remember all the questions, but they were very intrusive. He kept insisting that I had to answer the questions and I kept insisting that I DIDN'T have to answer any question except "how many people were living or staying at this house". After about 30 minutes of badgering me, he left. About two weeks later, here comes another one - a woman this time. Same routine. I was nice but firmly refused to answer any other questions. She got kinda nasty and I had had enough, so I told her I wasn't answering any more questions and if she had a problem with then then she could just arrest me. Then shut the door in her face. Never heard another word from the census people.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by inthesticks
After about 30 minutes of badgering me, he left.

You are more generous with your time than I. In 2000, the census guy came a knocking. The conversation lasted about 30 seconds...when I declined to answer the first question, the census taker got a bit rude...I slammed the door in his face and never looked back.

Also taught me a lesson....never answer the door unless you are expecting company...and the person at the door is that expected company. Now days, I don't even go to the door when someone knocks...not even for someone in distress...you never know when you might be getting served, badgered or annoyed.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
Got the letter, will not be opening it, but sending it back. TPTB are counting their sheep, are you one? Not me.

Anyone who fills it out is nuts. How gullible a society of sheep do they have, you will answer that?

Not sure how they are counting their sheep. Unless someone is here illegally, they already have record of everyone.

I would love to see updates here in the future of those who do not send it in, or send it back not filled out completely, or with notes. Id love to see if and what happens when this is done! So please update us!!

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

I thought the exact same thing. I got it, opened it and my first thought: What a complete waste of time, resources and money.

Add that to the list of the "fleecing of America"

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

I have nothing to hide...and I am not paranoid about them using my information for a sinister plot.

For me it isn't about being paranoid over some conspiracy. The constitution says they are to count the population. So I told them how many people live here. I was even nice enough to include ages. That is all they are required to know by law and all I will tell them.

The limit of the government's knowledge is supposed to end at your front door. That is unless you are suspected of a crime. If anyone shows a warrant or probable cause for investigation I will comply. Otherwise they get what they are legally entitled too and nothing more.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the crown. It may be frail - its roof may shake - the wind may blow through it- the storm may enter - the rain may enter - but the King of England can not enter! - all of his forces dare not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement. ~ William Pitt the Elder

There are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations. ~ James Madison

In other words baby steps away from the constitution in the census paves the way for ambivalence towards larger infractions. Hold the line across the board or find your self saying "well it is okay this time as well."

Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

There is no name on the census. It is sent to an address. If you print your name in all capital letters or not is your choice. I didn't even provide my name.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The only conspiracy I see that might pop up is if criminal elements of either party grabs a huge amount of these census questionnaires and uses them to gain more representation in certain areas by fudging the numbers and sending them in as legit!

Zindo

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

We have never filled out a Census form before ever, and we usually just toss it in the trash, never had any problems doing it that way. Besides why do they want us to fill it out anyway? I have personally never opened on and my husband has usually said toss it.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Ha! I just got mine. I took my magic marker and made a BIG numeral "1" on the first page and sent it back! Can't wait for the visit from the nazi storm troopers telling me I violated their edicts,
!

Zindo

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I received mine yesterday also, and it looks just like the OP's. My husband and I will fill it out and send it in.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I never received a Census form. And I never received one in 2000. And I don't expect I will receive one in 2020.

Seriously, I am living in temporary housing while my house is being rebuilt from the fire in December. I could fill out one from each address, or I can fill out neither and continue in the entertaining illusion that I am a ghost..

Hmm.. Do they census people who are on the streets or don't they get representation? *smirk*

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
Hmm.. Do they census people who are on the streets or don't they get representation? *smirk*

Well, since you didn't get the census form, it stands to reason as to why you ask this question. On the form it says that they will be counting those in temporary housing and the homeless. So, yes they will be counted...although I don't believe that the census takers will find them all.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I want to know why there was such a *need* for the Govt to find out how hispanic I am (I'm not, BTW) - and any other races only get one checkmark. What gives?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join