It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US is getting ready to attack somebody...but who?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The US Navy has arranged to ship almost 400 bunker-buster bombs to Diego Garcia in the Indian ocean. B-2 hangars are being prepared there. It all looks very much like the US is getting ready to attack somebody in the middle east and everyone assumes it's Iran, but is it?

There's another ATS thread about Israel having hundreds of nukes and a policy of using them against Europe if it felt it's existence was doomed.

The Israeli ambassador to the US says Israeli-US relations the worst in 35 years. Obama is not popular in Israel.

Russia has said that it would stand by Iran if Iran was attacked and China has said the same thing. So if the US attacks Iran, it could very easily find itself in a nuclear confrontation with both Russia and China. Is Iran a threat to the US? No. Not now and not for a long time. Iran is only a threat to Israel. Israel has lots of friends in high places. Obama's Chief of Staff, Vice-President, and Speaker of the House to name just three along with a disproportionately high percentage of jewish congressmen and senators.

Is it possible that NATO has taken Israel's doomsday threat seriously enough to convince Obama and the US military to defang Israel? Why would the US need 400 bunker-buster bombs to neutralize Iran? It doesn't have any nukes yet. It only has a few facilities that are working on a nuclear program. Israel on the other hand does have lots and lots of potential sites where their nukes could be stored or assembled. Israel has shown itself not to be that friendly to the US. It has spied on the US, sold US military technology to North Korea, attacked the USS Liberty in the 70's, and there is a HUGE pile of circumstantial evidence that the Mossad was heavily involved in 9/11. There are a lot of US military officers who would like to give the Israelis a bloody nose.

I'm not predicting that the US WILL attack Isreal but it sure is an intriguing possibility.

If you want to see further information that bears on this thread, google the following:

The Samson Option
The Anglo-Saxon Mission
The Rise of the Fourth Reich

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Studenofhistory]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
If the US attacked Israel i would be raising a glass to Obama.

Not that i have anything against israel or its people, but i think the path to peace in the Middle east does not involved the Zionist state.

These greedy bastards have proven they are ruthless and unstable and have consistantly threatened Iran.

About time the US gave Israel the slap it has needed for so long.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
All I can say is, bring on WW3. IT'LL GIVE A GOOD CLEANSING OF THE SPIRIT OF PEOPLE.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well I will say this...............WWIII is on the horizon in my opinion. All the pieces are being put in place. China is probably going to enter a double dip recession worst than the first. Africa is going to be the new middle east for coming generations. If Iran is attacked middle eastern countries will align themselves as they see fit. The world is not going to stand by and let the US and the West attack another country wantonly.

The US economy despite all the verbal diarrhea and cheerleading coming out of the government and the media is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. All Obama and his minions can talk about is healthcare. Our country has a lot more to worry about right now than healthcare in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

If the US attacked Israel i would be raising a glass to Obama.

Only in your dreams would that happen, or errr nightmares maybe because that would be the end of us all.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Interesting speculation but I would like to see your source for what your are claiming. That's a lot of bunker busters, about enough for a good first strike on any country.
Attacking Israel would make many in the US more than upset, I dare say many would grab their guns and go march on the nearest Federal installation. I know how dearly the christian right reveres Israel, I have studied them for 40 years. This would certainly bring on a "domestic crisis" within the US.
Time will tell, your guess is as good as mine as to who those bombs are meant for but still I'd like some sources please.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I think that....

if you know this info., and now we all know this info. than it's certain that Israel knows this info...

there isn't going to be an attack - sorry to disappoint.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

To the extent that Israel knows of the possibility of a US attack, you're right. I don't believe that this thread is new to them. The Israelis are no dummies. They can read the other threads and news reports about the shipment of bunker-buster bombs to Diego Garcia just like you or I. My purpose for posting this thread to let the idea loose in ATS so that WE know of the possibility. The Sampson Option is a rumor that Israel has smuggled in multiple nukes into the US and has placed them in strategic cities like D.C. They can be used to make it look like a muslim or Russian attack. So if DC is nuked, and the media blames bin laden or Russia, at least we know there is another possible explanation.

As for the source of my information, just check out the other ATS thread that talks about this issue(of the bunker-busters)

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
iran is a scary place and ww3 wouldnt be the same without china and russia

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
OP if I may suggest it might behove you and chill your heals if you did a study of the Cold War that went from 1947 , my birth year, to 1991.

It is a most interesting study. You will hopefully stop thinking about WW3.

It is my opinion we are in the second cold war. It is a very scary time for those that have not logically and reasonably concluded that we humans are territorial and must thrust out our chest and beat them like the leaders of monkey tribes.

Russia, China, the USA and 99 percent of the rest of the world are really in control of the situation. NOBODY really wants war because we would cease to exist.

Allowing a WW3 is not at all logical. What is logical is for the super powers to annihilate a stray aggressor to protect the rest of humanity.

WW3 is a no win situation and will not happen. There would be no winner and our earth would be destroyed and the world military powers are well aware of that fact.

What we see and what is reported is not reality. It is theater played to perfection with the masses believing every word.

I'm not saying there won't be a couple of rouge countries vaporized but that too is not likely.

Having survived Cold War 1 with only a few minor problems like a permanent need for Prozac and xanax I feel relatively sure I am correct in my assumptions.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
General Petraeus and some of the deep thinkers at the Pentagon are now starting to believe that Israel is becoming a very big liability for American interests in the Middle East.

Having Israel as an ally, is like having a rattlesnake in your bed.

mideast.foreignpolicy.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Israel could drop a nuke on DC and the US wouldn't do a thing about it. There is no way the US is building up arms to attack Israel. All of this posturing about how bad US relations with Israel are is nothing but a side show.

Since we are putting on our conspiracy hats here, let me venture a guess. I think the US is trying to distance itself publicly from Israel in the media because the US has given Israel the thumbs up to carry out an attack on Iran. This way the US can say "hey, we had nothing to do with it, we don't even like them. Didn't you see all of the nasty things we said in the press lately? Don't blame us." Then they can begrudgingly come to the defense of Israel out of some sort of honor to our pledge to defend them. This way the US gets what it wants and only one nation has to be the bad guy.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Israel could drop a nuke on DC and the US wouldn't do a thing about it.

I wonder what Israel would do if the US dropped a nuke on Tel Aviv ?

The Israelis are great at brinkmanship, but in recent times they have gone too far.

If Obama did authorize a pre-emptive strike on Israel, the vast bulk of the American public would support it these days.
It would definitely raise Obamas public approval rating.

And Europe and the rest of the world would not be too unhappy about such a move either.

A de fanged Israel has to be better than World War Three..

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This whole housing thing - it started a LONG time ago.
Maybe it is a red herring?

I mean, why are US relations so low NOW - these houses and all, they were going up right after Obama was elected - a year ago or so?

Why weren't relations at their lowest if the US really gives a crap about Gaza when the latest Gazan war was going on? The Israelis were brutal! They US has not cared about the embargo or anything else. The only thing is, the houses make the US opinion look of non-consequence to the world, it makes the US lose face - but shouldn't the US have lost face when they said that they controlled us publically?

So maybe Israel is getting ready to pounce on Iran, and the US is waiting in the backwings so as not to lose face FURTHER by looking like Israel's little attack dog.

This 'Lowest in relations in years' reeks of pure bunk to me. Why is the US yelling so loud NOW? If they really cared, they'd have been yelling louder months and months ago.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana

So maybe Israel is getting ready to pounce on Iran,

Yes precisely.

And that would be very very bad for American interests in the whole Middle East.

If Israel cannot be talked out of it, then there is only one other way to stop Israel.

The housing issue is just the last straw, it is far from being the whole story.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I frankly do not understand why the US would agree to attack Iran on Israel's behalf. Yes I know that Congress doesn't have the guts to say no to Israel and that Obama's Chief of Staff is a former Israeli, but risking WW3 with Russian and China for no good reason is a heck of a stretch. The US military hasn't forgotten Israel's deliberate attack on the USS Liberty and apparently there are a lot of military officers who don't think the US should attack Iran.

Now put yourself in Obama's shoes. You've made it a cornerstone of your policy to improve relations with the Arab world, your approval rating is setting new lows all the time. So what makes more sense? Risk WW3 for a country, that is not happy with you anyway, that is capable of looking after itself(Israel) against the wishes of your own military OR write-off your deteriorating relationship with Isreal and remove a major threat to worldwide peace at the same time?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I don't think the US will.

This is the way I think a scenerio might work for the US to get involved.

The US intelligence will either be monitoring and possibly shaping, or perhaps directly cause themselves masquerading as Iranian, some attack on Israel.

We know from the Gaza conflict that it doesn't take much to make Israel justify war in the name of protecting herself. Some firecrackers with a very long fuse tied to a balloon colored like the Iranian flag sent over to a populated Israeli neighborhood might just do it.

So, after the firecracker is dropped, Israel will attack.

Being 'distanced' at this critical time allows the US the chance to let Israel take the lead - and gain the victory - and gain the benefits of any possible victory. The US would be there, helping with intelligence and such, behind the scenes, but close in case the US was needed.

However, if Iran looks to have any advantage, the US can back Israel openly and quickly, playing the make-up friend, as we've already mobilized that way.

In any event, it is not strategic for the US to give a crap about Gaza. I can't see Hillary really caring. Jimmy Carter is the only president that really cared about Gaza, and it only hurt him politically. We don't have politicians right now that are not anything but shrewd and ambitious politically.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I couldnt agree more. said the same thing in another thread yesterday.

All this BS about the US and Israels relationship being in tatters is media nonsense.

Look how many times the Israelis have built homes here in the last few years. This is nothing new.

The media paints a bleak picture, while behind the scenes the US supplies Israel with anything they want to attack Iran.

I sense a false flag within the next week or two.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

Humans attacking humans FEEDS THE BLOOD FORMULA TO RELEASE THE WHO CRAVES BLOOD...Sad guess its almost time for them to be loosed, anybody know the combination

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join