It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emerging from the shadows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

I've been following this site for several months, and I've decided to create an account so that now when I see a thread I have knowledge of, I can add to it, rather than just watch it unfold.
I am a 3D modeller and animator, among other things, so I hope I'll be able to use my knowledge here and there (particularly with some of the more questionable UFO videos) to help clear things up - though of course I am not the world's foremost expert, I'll do my best.
Keeping it short - as no one really cares or wants to read everyone's introduction - I'll just add that I have no particular preconceptions about anything that is posted about here, other than few things are as they seem. My mind is open. I intend, when I do post, to try to always see things from both sides of the inevitable argument, and not to degenerate into mindless insults and illogical ramblings. If there is one thing this site needs no more of, it is illogical rambling!
Anyway, I'll stick to the shadows mostly, but I', sure I'll see you all occassionally on the forums

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hi ShadowArcher, and welcome to ATS.

You not only sound like you've a level head, which is a great asset here, but your CGI knowledge may well come in very handy.

Good luck, enjoy your stay, and see you on the boards.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowArcher

Hi ShadowArcher, and welcome to ATS. For now you can only reply to any threads in any forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, you also will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. For now your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Take you time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Thanks. I have a couple of times seen a video where I can clearly seean edit of some kind, but have been unable to say anything. Of course, creating an account just to answer such a thread would induce many a "you're a disinfo agent!" post, so I never bothered. I like to think that I can be completely unbiased in my posts.
I do have one quick question, actually - what is 'go light' and 'go dark'? Is it to show my online/offline status?

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowArcher

Welcome aboard...

For your Safety Please keep all arms, limbs and vital organs in the tram while we are moving. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items. Taking pictures of the indigenous wild life is permitted within the designated areas ONLY!

Upon request ATS will provide the necessary debriefing and deprogramming protocols after each session. It is highly recommended to participate in all applicable threads of your interests. Also there are exclusive ATS Tinfoil hats for members only available in the lobby for just $5.00.

PEACE

Slay

P.S.
Let the cat out before you turn in for the night and there is beer and cold left over pizza in the frig.

new topics

top topics

join