It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican releases list of top ten rock albums

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

Wasn't trying to derail w/ bringing up "Pink", just trying to get a line on why the biggest organized religion in the world is lauding them. Maybe they know something above what we do?

Do they know something above what we do? You had better believe it. They keep what they know hidden very well too.

Vatican Secret Archives

The Vatican Secret Archives (Latin: Archivum Secretum Vaticanum), located in Vatican City, is the central repository for all of the acts promulgated by the Holy See. These archives also contain the state papers, correspondence, papal account books, and many other documents which the church has accumulated over the centuries.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now they will tell us that if you petition the Vatican as a scholar you may get access to some of these documents but not all of them.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Retrovertigo

You got a star from me but you suck. You totally stole what I was going to say. Couldn't be a better band to name in response to that question.

I don't put much stock in what the Vatican - they are just liars and thieves like governments and they are one - has to say although they got Floyd on there so good for that. Wrong Beatles album too but Revolver is pretty good.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Well, DSOTM along with Thriller is some of the best selling albums ever. Hard to believe they would pic some of from that list. The Vatican is very much human. It can't be to reach the youth. That's sounds to "simple" i know. This is a mysterie. If could listen to all these albums, some would maybe find a pattern. Just it may not be a pattern about religion ?

[edit on 14-3-2010 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Carlos Santana, Paul Simon and David Crosby? Listening to just one of those guys is enough to make you puke, but all three? C'mon Vatican - you're slipping.

What happened to Led Zeppelin IV (Stairway to Heaven), Houses of the Holy, or Physical Graffiti? Surely, one would think these titles would be right up the Vatican's alley.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think I've got it figured out now but I could be wrong. I believe one of these Vatican sponsored songs hit the nail on the head.

Now my advice for those who die, (taxman) Declare the pennies on your eyes. (taxman) 'Cause I'm the taxman, Yeah, I'm the taxman. And you're working for no one but me.

Had to edit to change out that link.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by jackflap]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Am a bit shocked by this. Lots of things to consider

top topics

<< 1   >>

join