It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An expirment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Okay, this might sound a little odd...but I might have discovered something big, if not big true, than at least the way humans could all be happy if they viewed the world.

So as stupid as the sounds, I want you to fire ANY philosophical question at me, and I will do my best to answer it in a scientifically proven form.

Don't just laugh and say it's crazy, because it might be just a stupid theory, but this is the best way i know how to test it.

Fire away!

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
How do you prove that you exist?

Not a second line.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Because I have a brain...I can process energy and information. That energy and information transmits to a physically laid out reality.

I have twenty pages of explanation to my theory...but this is just taking it step by step.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Are there any universal truths?

If so...what are they?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Nostradumbass

No you think that you process energy and information and that transmits to a physically laid out reality - you cannot prove it.

What's not to say that you are a construct of another's imagination - an imagination so deeply intelligent and concise that you presume yourself to be a free willed independent thinker but you are really nothing more than a tiny character in an amazing plot?

-m0r

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
It is a mind-altering drug. But the government outlaws it because they know it's true power. It is a mind-altering focus drug. It makes you focus intensely on one thing, and usually makes you focus more on spiritual answers and spiritual energy, and thus takes away energy from your physical world...it makes you physically lazy but spirtually strong. The government knows this, and thinks Americans will stop working and find less technologic ways to become happy. People would realize that the government is just one big slavery ring...without us working for it, they would collapse and hold no power. Also because the market is so diverse now, it would be impossible to return a tax that produces profit.
More than one reason.

Define universal truths...the universal truth is that everything is one big infinite paradox...one big cycle. We are an advanced form of the atom.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by Nostradumbass]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

No you think that you process energy and information and that transmits to a physically laid out reality - you cannot prove it.

What's not to say that you are a construct of another's imagination - an imagination so deeply intelligent and concise that you presume yourself to be a free willed independent thinker but you are really nothing more than a tiny character in an amazing plot?

-m0r

No, I do process energy, I can prove it by my existence.
The crazy part is that I am ALSO the construct of another greater energy. All connecting to the one biggest energy in the world (our biggest physical reality is the universe)... so the universe is what we are a product of...we are just a part of it's huge puzzle.

That's the crazy never ending paradox.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

bravo those dumbasses are not truth, the sense is gods death of truth life not the opposite, and noone can do anything about that fact, truth is always alive free by itself alone to absolute positive reality life

you proove that you exist, when you let yourself go to its condition slavery, you witness it all how it is a set up your moments life with others connections while you are there aware trying to grasp any fake positive life to assert a stable state in what you never meant and do

gods use truth for force creations means but also for energies forced means, because gods life is the life of that fusion reality with them as sort of energy but of knowledge and not geniune

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

So as stupid as the sounds, I want you to fire ANY philosophical question at me, and I will do my best to answer it in a scientifically proven form.

Ok, my question is: "Why?"

Thats the ultimate philosophy.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Define universal truths...the universal truth is that everything is one big infinite paradox...one big cycle. We are an advanced form of the atom.

How is this a "scientifically proven form"???

And I don't know how everything can be a cycle and a paradox at the same time...those are contradictory.

And what scientific proof do you have that we are an advanced form of the atom?

So let's move from "universal" truths to "absolute" truths.

Do any absolute truths exist? If so...what are they...and prove they are absolute truths.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

to proove existing is to proove being alone totally as independant of anyother existance source or reality

what exist is always what is more alive, when things are related to each others they are existing of one life then the most real, that of course is moving for more

when you take life it means that you dont exist because the source of that life you take is the existence that gave it reality so not you

if you are not independant at a point clearly you cant be considered existing because truth as source generate positive awareness drives geniunly left also alone, so at the maximum it would say that you are true at some point if you move to exist from and nothing more would justify your awareness in acting as self aware

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

How is this a "scientifically proven form"???

And I don't know how everything can be a cycle and a paradox at the same time...those are contradictory.

And what scientific proof do you have that we are an advanced form of the atom?

So let's move from "universal" truths to "absolute" truths.

Do any absolute truths exist? If so...what are they...and prove they are absolute truths.

Well I can scientifically prove how we are just a part of a used energy from the universe, but I'm not writing a twenty page explanation...but that is the big answer. And science is the universally accepted way to how everything works. So our physical reality relies on that set of standards to be proven true.

Exactly, a contradicting paradox creates a cycle....it's an impossible matter to grasp because it infinitely keeps going. Much like a tall short kid.
Saying he is both tall and short are assumed truths and it just generates a never ending answer to what he actually is.

And an absolute truth...everything is either positive, negative or neutral...and everything action has an equal and opposite reaction...creating a reproduction. I could relate it into human circumstances as well...but it would take twenty pages.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayaboveitall

Ok, my question is: "Why?"

Thats the ultimate philosophy.

Why, I guess the biggest question to why can never be answered.

By why are we as humans here? That can be answered by calling it a race. We are our own species, able to telekenetically connect in a way other species cant read. Our goal is to keep this electromagnetic energy generating between us, so we can achieve maximum energy (knowledge).
In the spiritual sense.....

In the physical world we exist for whatever purpose we desire.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

exactly he doesnt mean any truth only existence forces creations of connections with absolute truths making some forms of life truth superficially real of its deepest suffer of force struggle in rejecting it

i give you an absolute truth, lol i am who knows, joking, no but seriously, truth life is the simple equation, positive towards positive objective conscious life

that is why there is noway out of truth, it is expanding always and cut its connections with what limited its expansions, so gods got the powers on what is down to realize of their cowards lives alone

truth walk up and up freely and we are stuck down with those gods

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by imans
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

exactly he doesnt mean any truth only existence forces creations of connections with absolute truths making some forms of life truth superficially real of its deepest suffer of force struggle in rejecting it

i give you an absolute truth, lol i am who knows, joking, no but seriously, truth life is the simple equation, positive towards positive objective conscious life

that is why there is noway out of truth, it is expanding always and cut its connections with what limited its expansions, so gods got the powers on what is down to realize of their cowards lives alone

truth walk up and up freely and we are stuck down with those gods

In essense every positive or negative force generated is both truth and fiction.

We serve a purpose and yet no purpose at all. That's the neverending paradox.

I can physically explain why humans are here... but in the end the existence of everything is pointless.

However, because I'm my conscience is here, because being happy is what I most like....I will do my best to live in the happiest human reality I can.

That's the answer...

Our whole existence is a competition a race to the top, as is everything's...however it's a game where there is no winner... everything just keeps going.

However because it creates a conscience, we might as well play the game and try to win. We might as well be the best person we can be. Growth is power. And as long as we continue you to grow and exist...then there will be no end to our existence. Because we don't know what lies after our existence...we can never know until after we go there. But we can master both our spiritual and physical world's as best we can while we are here.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NostradumbassExactly, a contradicting paradox creates a cycle....it's an impossible matter to grasp because it infinitely keeps going. Much like a tall short kid.
Saying he is both tall and short are assumed truths and it just generates a never ending answer to what he actually is.

If this is truly impossible to grasp, why should we believe you about it? It's like saying "everything is x, but I can't tell you about x, just believe me."

Also, how does the confusing logical entailment of this paradox in a human mind then map onto external mind-independent reality? Historically, paradoxes have been nothing more than a confusion in the way we speak or the result of unnoticed conventions that we can change.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nostradumbass
We serve a purpose and yet no purpose at all. That's the neverending paradox.

We serve a purpose [in that we subjectively wish to achieve goals]

We serve no purpose at all [in that there is no purpose external to us].

I'm not sure I see the paradox. You're just equivocating between two senses of purpose.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

of course not lol, an answer is what cant have any reality point with question, so it must be an absolute positive living reality

but of course noone would stop you from claiming nonsense just because you are proud of being supported by powers force

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Duchamp

Originally posted by NostradumbassExactly, a contradicting paradox creates a cycle....it's an impossible matter to grasp because it infinitely keeps going. Much like a tall short kid.

If this is truly impossible to grasp, why should we believe you about it? It's like saying "everything is x, but I can't tell you about x, just believe me."

Also, how does the confusing logical entailment of this paradox in a human mind then map onto external mind-independent reality? Historically, paradoxes have been nothing more than a confusion in the way we speak or the result of unnoticed conventions that we can change.

I think I might just put the answer that relates all of our scientific proof and how it relates to every question we have ever asked....onto a 20 page pdf file.

It will give you a grasp of the cycle we live in, and how us as humans relate and play a part in it.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join