It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An expirment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoHierarchy
reply to post by Nostradumbass

Logic says- something cannot come from nothing.

Yet here the universe floats.

How can this be?

Can something exist forever, not only into the future, but into the past as well?

There is no time or space in our spiritual world the energy something produces always remains. However, in our physical world, no everything kills themselves off eventually because of the inifinite illusion of time.

And yes, but who is to say our universe isn't part of a much bigger world...our sensory organs and brains are too primative to see into it. If we hold two opposites (man woman/ positive negative) than reproduction can occur....however what first created those energies...how can we know without first controlling every piece of energy the universe has?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
What is an expirment? Or however you spelled it

How much wood can a wood chuck chuck, if lady gaga was helping?

If someone believes something is real, and that makes it real to them... why would it be considered real?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

yes when nothing persists it becomes certainty constancies which become existence sources and any positive realisation as certain constant there is the present existence facts which is then something

the point is to say, what is is the same always so when it is nothing then it is always nothing
but consideration to what is even if it is about nothing so consideration to even nothing is something

but then it is something by itself and would never transform the nothing on the contrary the nothing would be admitted as it is and left out of what is not nothing
and that is why existence is always what is most realizing the most living reality positive absolutely

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
What is an expirment? Or however you spelled it

How much wood can a wood chuck chuck, if lady gaga was helping?

If someone believes something is real, and that makes it real to them... why would it be considered real?

Sorry, I was almost asleep when I wrote the topic.

It's a trap, lady gaga is a woodchuck who secretly wants to help the woodchuck into chucking your wood.

If we aren't real then we are the realization of something else. At some point something has to be real...why not us? seems logical enough.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Is it really better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
Is it really better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it?

If we don't have water than how do we live? If we have a lot of money and don't need it, is that good? for the human race it depends on how you use it, but to our personal reality...why not?

And very clever sugggaaa...

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
If God exists, and everything attributed to God is true,
then,
Could God microwave a burrito so hot,
that God Himself could not eat it?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oaktree
If God exists, and everything attributed to God is true,
then,
Could God microwave a burrito so hot,
that God Himself could not eat it?

If you saw another man's hot burrito....would you eat it?
There is your answer.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Nostradumbass

Ahh, so.
You are a wise one, young grasshopper.

[edit typo from "?" to a "." ]

[edit on 14-3-2010 by Oaktree]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

why do you feel so happy in puting other down as a living expression of yours
what borito and hot mean, so happy with such ridiculous images of things like microwave anything to relate with any letter to justify the joy in killing another for your positive life

god dont eat he is eternal contrary to us humans and there are many gods not only one which is very logical, even if just one is particularly interested in playing with you
so that god like others gods deal with creations from his living wills as a whole reality life, what that god mean through someone he means the same with all

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
What is the meaning of life?

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Lord Bane]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nostradumbass
Okay, this might sound a little odd...but I might have discovered something big, if not big true, than at least the way humans could all be happy if they viewed the world.

So as stupid as the sounds, I want you to fire ANY philosophical question at me, and I will do my best to answer it in a scientifically proven form.

Don't just laugh and say it's crazy, because it might be just a stupid theory, but this is the best way i know how to test it.

Fire away!

Who is the wiser? The man who knows how or the man who knows why?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Lord Bane

i cant understand how it constitutes a question, the meaning of life is obviously you the living asking it, what are your means in being living, which means responsability on your shoulders for your positive expectations states

why when there is positive bigger living it would mean that it is the positive source of smaller ? it doesnt make sense

bigger positive living is objectively more living then smaller one, but it is another one totally free

this is a major difference between existence and life, there cant be two different existing entities but there is infinite free states of livings

existence is always related to non existence while life is related to more positive evolution free states

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Ok ill bite, how do you prove that you dont exist?

whats the meaning of meaning if you know it means to mean something?

what's the point of questions that you want to ask, if you always get an answer?

how is the speed of thought faster then the speed of light?

what came first the chicken or the egg?

how many gods are there if they dont believe in gods?

why do some like living in paradoxes, and some in cages?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
Ok ill bite, how do you prove that you dont exist?

whats the meaning of meaning if you know it means to mean something?

what's the point of questions that you want to ask, if you always get an answer?

how is the speed of thought faster then the speed of light?

what came first the chicken or the egg?

how many gods are there if they dont believe in gods?

why do some like living in paradoxes, and some in cages?

1. How do you prove that you exist?
That's the basis of my theory. It's a never-ending paradox that cannot be answered. We ask "why?" because it stimulates the transfer of energy.
2. Because we gain knowledge by asking questions. That's the point, we need to thrive and to thrive we must collect as much energy as possible.
3. Excellent question. It's because the speed of light is in our physical world. The speed of thought is all interconnected energies that are not measured by any physical world standards. No time and no space= The inability to calculate speed.
4. Well I always heard chickens evolved from dinosaurs. But in retrospect it's like asking what the first particle on earth looked like. But logically, the chicken came first because an egg cannot hatch without protection or warmth.
5. There is that paradox again. Do gods exist that are greater than humans...logically they have to.
6. It's all the reality that an individual processes.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Bane
What is the meaning of life?

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Lord Bane]

Consciously whatever you want it to be.
Subconsciously...to transfer energy.

Someone else who is wiser, the man who does or the man who knows why.
Well it depends.
The man that does is affecting more people.
But the man that knows how, knows how to affect more people than the man who is doing it now.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I'd like to apologise beforehand if I come off as too aggressive/angry/offensive, it is not my intention.

Nostradumbass, you have stated on multiple occasions within this thread to have a twenty page document explaining your theory, yet still you haven't posted it up, or even uploaded it and linked to it. You claim that you have scientific proof of your claims regarding the universe, and an implied part of reality in which thought actually exists.

I'd like to be frank; assuming it exists, I want to see your twenty page document. You don't have to type it all out, simply upload it to rapidshare of some other free file hosting site, because, as it stands, you have not presented any scientific proof at all, you have not presented any empirical evidence, you have only provided your philosophical thoughts on the matter.
That is isn't science.
Forget the philosophy for a moment and please provide me/us/the board with what you have stated to actually have - scientific proof of your claims.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Regnuvaco]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AzoriaCorp

it depends what you are

i guess that the man who know how is wiser to you as it is closer to what you are against truth

who knows why is true then its only reference is truth, it cant be really but of truth life source

while who knows how is a knowledge opportunist so it cant be true of truth, so it would appear wiser to you since almost all the livings and gods are real of this

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regnuvaco
I'd like to apologise beforehand if I come off as too aggressive/angry/offensive, it is not my intention.

Nostradumbass, you have stated on multiple occasions within this thread to have a twenty page document explaining your theory, yet still you haven't posted it up, or even uploaded it and linked to it. You claim that you have scientific proof of your claims regarding the universe, and an implied part of reality in which thought actually exists.

I'd like to be frank; assuming it exists, I want to see your twenty page document. You don't have to type it all out, simply upload it to rapidshare of some other free file hosting site, because, as it stands, you have not presented any scientific proof at all, you have not presented any empirical evidence, you have only provided your philosophical thoughts on the matter.
That is isn't science.
Forget the philosophy for a moment and please provide me/us/the board with what you have stated to actually have - scientific proof of your claims.

Yes, sorry for the lack of communication. These questions were mainly for my own benefit...not to prove anything. I was just trying to see if I could relate every question I was asked, back to my one connected theory.

And I have not got around to writing it all yet because Sunday I spent most of the day with some friends and then consequently stayed up crunching theories and numbers. Then today I had classes, then came home and had the longest nap of my life...10 hours.

But here is why I make it sound so mysterious...basically my theory cannot be measured...It only relates the way humans think, the reason we ask questions, the reason we experience emotions, the process we us to base knowledge as factual, how we can control emotions, how we can truly be happy, and all of the fourth dimensional world of thought--back to what we have proven true in the physical world by science. Just a process of you being able to look at your human experiences, then look at the proven language of science, and realize what is happening. I'm only eighteen, and my whole life up until a few months ago was sex, drugs, alcohol, hate, depression, high school, growing up...so sitting down at a computer for 10 hours, even though I've never been so sure or excited about something in my life....is a little hard to bring myself to do.

It also explains why I'm writing a book about my key to happiness, based on my life struggles, in a way people will want to read it. I have one year left at community college, so it's just a down-time part of my life where I'm trying to set-up the best future for myself possible. But I enjoy observing and breaking things down every minute I'm awake. I'm just also a real big procrastinator when it comes to writing it all on paper.

Basically I'm breaking down every action a human makes, into the world of an infinite paradox... in ways humans can understand. Not just with an equation....but with history, science, and math---the past, present, and probable future of our world respectively.

What if I told you I could prove the stories of religion... but disprove them at the same time, in a way that makes sense? That has to be something that will keep your interest.

Sorry for the long post about my life, I doubt you care. I'm just hinting at don't be suprised if you don't see it on here for another week. But when I do, I promise you wont be disappointed.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Nostradumbass]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join