It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

0911? what does it mean

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
everywere i go i keep seeing thouse numbers 0911 on computer screens clocks wrote down. what does it mean?? thank you for your time.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Well maybe because in our lifetime a Major event happened which is only really recognized and remembered as those numbers (9/11) and that's why you and from what i've seen many many more see it.

Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
But it started to happen 4 weeks ago,.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aiden Muir
But it started to happen 4 weeks ago,.

I've had the happy days theme song appearing everywhere around me.

And everytime I go near a Pizza Hut, I hear this song in my head.

Now I've tried to find meaning in the two nearly coinciding and happening recently, but I notice when near a pizza hut, with the happy days song the heat of the moment occurs between 'the weekend comes, my cycle hums', now this could stand for a myriad of things.... but i'm sure it means something!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Aiden Muir

Yes but because 9/11 happened on the 11th of september, 2001 doesn't mean people kept seeing 9/11 everywhere from that day, some people randomly start to see it and then keep seeing it every now for a week or so for example and then nothing for a while and so on.

Some see it for much longer and others shorter and some never even see it at all.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
fair enough.......

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Years ago at work we had a lottery bonus ball game. If your number was the bonus ball for that week, you won the money in the pot. My number was 33. Ever since , I see 33 all of the time. I think that we see numbers all of the time without registering them, it's only if a number crops up that has meaning to us, that our mind stops and looks twice. I see 11.11, 3.33, 17.17 and others on my clock all of the time, and since I mentioned it to my daughter she has ever since I put the thought in her head. That's my take on it anyway.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pantha

That's why i think people see 9/11 alot

...Because we used to see it almost every single day and even still we hear about it and see it by far more than any other number.

EDIT TO ADD: Also OP if you type in "keep seeing 9/11" for example then you'll see that alot of other people see it (09/11) as well and are searching for what it means.

[edit on 13-3-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
Years ago at work we had a lottery bonus ball game. If your number was the bonus ball for that week, you won the money in the pot. My number was 33. Ever since , I see 33 all of the time. I think that we see numbers all of the time without registering them, it's only if a number crops up that has meaning to us, that our mind stops and looks twice. I see 11.11, 3.33, 17.17 and others on my clock all of the time, and since I mentioned it to my daughter she has ever since I put the thought in her head. That's my take on it anyway.

11 seems to be a common number, and frauds like Uri Geller profit off of it.

You see 11 everywhere, and they see $$ everywhere.

You both capture what you see also!!!

The mind is always looking for meaning in things, further most research the neurology in gamblers, and also neurology in primates, I believe chimpanzees and apple juice.

Amazing stuff.

Science may sound boring and dry, but I know what you are looking for, and it's not there, and me saying this will only reinforce your beliefs, but sometimes, and mainly all the times, we look for stuff, that isn't there.

Here's a little homework assignment!!!

Go to your local busy gas station, find the person in the back filling out the lottery cards or buying numerous scratchcards, and ask them, just ask them, what their strategy is? Just do that, and you'll see them trying to find order in something that has no order, just see how far their belief is in their strategy, see if they really believe they are on the right track, and when they keep losing, inquire further and see if they have reasonable excuses for losing.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
yer but i don't rember 9/11 i was so small

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
It called paranoia - Paranoia is a thought process heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. In the original Greek, παράνοια (paranoia) simply means madness (para = outside; nous = mind). Historically, this characterization was used to describe any delusional state. This site is rampant with this kina bull****.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Aiden Muir

lol, how old are you dude? i guess it was a whiles ago.

You should check out something called "the time prompt phenomenon". Basically people start seeing numbers like 11, 911, 33, 1212, etc, repeated throughout their day to day lives.

You could be seeing 911 everywhere because there is a big push for 911 truth in America right now, and your subconscious is picking up on this and pointing it out to you, sort of like an alarm going off in your head.

Are you an American?

Peace.

new topics

top topics

join