It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people hate Ahmadinejad?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
What has Ahmadinejad said that was wrong? Please don't give me crap about him saying, he wanted to wipe of Israel off the map; which was a mistranslation.

So why all the hate?

[edit on 11-3-2010 by dino1989]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dino1989

i dont hate him, i think hes a great man who stands up to what he believes as truth. not many people do this anymore

you should listen to his translated speeches, makes great points on everything. the only people who dont like him are the evil zionists who he always exposes.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Why does anyone dislike or oppose any politician?

Because politicians lie right to your face, manipulate you, stab you in your back, etc etc.

Same thing with the President of Iran I assume. He is a politician. Most people do not tend to like the lot of them.

Also, in the Western cultures, mainstream media typically uses foreign politicians such as this as punching bags, if you will.

Politicians make great punching bags, for the population when things go wrong. This keeps us distracted from who is really pulling the strings within government. Once new officials take office, they are corrupted by the same shadow government.

So I personally do not hate the guy, I consider him a puppet. Like all politicians.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I don't think it's so much hate that our politicians feel for him, rather than fear. Iran has oil and just like Iraq wants to switch to the petroeuro. That's why they have started the smear campaign against this guy. I don't know if he's a great guy, but he is standing for what he believes in the face of one of the most dangerous nations on Earth.

I don't hate him or the middle east. But people that buy the government propaganda hate him because he's seen as a rouge LOOKING to do harm to us. I don't believe this is the case, as he's invited people to inspect his nuclear plants.

But our gub ment has overlooked that detail, and they are trying to parallel him with Saddam.

Amerika needs to fight the ignorance.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad, although an entertaining drama queen on the stage of world politics, is getting irritating. Sure, we get the message: America is the big bully, Iran is innocent, don't touch us or we'll blow up Israel. I'm sure Chavez, Castro and Putin would love that, because they're all bitter leaders who can't stand that America became a successful empire after the second world war.

I don't know if Ahmadinejad is trying to score sympathy points here with Obama, or if he's just plain stupid, but if Bush is going to hell, maybe it's time for our new I'm-For-Change-President to prove he's got the balls to finish the job the neo-cons were working on?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I myself like the guy, he always makes me laugh or smile when I read his statements
. He seems to make the Zionists angry among others with such ease and grace and he seems to enjoy it, as do his people in Iran for the most part. What has he done for his country in good terms? He has advanced Irans offensive and defensive missile abilities. He has put some communications satellites into space. He has increased natural gas and oil production. And he has done glorious work on the his nations nuclear facilities, technology, and capabilities. All they need to do now is lose the Islam and accept Christ.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

I myself like the guy, he always makes me laugh or smile when I read his statements

Yeah he makes me laugh too.... his comments ensure he'll become the Iranian version of Baghdad Bob!

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

Yeah he makes me laugh too.... his comments ensure he'll become the Iranian version of Baghdad Bob!

mahmoudeatsursoul.ytmnd.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

he wanted to wipe of Israel off the map; which was a mistranslation.

Was it vanish from the pages of time, or whatever.

Why do people hate Ahmadinejad?

I can see why Iranian's might hate him, but he shouldn't be as far into anyone else's thoughts.

The fact that he is overdoing the anti-American rhetoric indicates to me that it's all a show for the revolutionary guards. Their jealously perhaps of US military superiority and long-since shattered dreams of middle eastern dominance are plainly obvious with each desperate spluttering of "western zionists will get a slap in the face!".

Ahmadinejad's main enemies are from within, and if he pleases his masters he might just live for another few months. He'll eventually be replaced with another puppet, and one day the puppeteer will be replaced.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by john124]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizan

The balls? balls to invade and slaughter tens of thousands of people? Anyone who thinks like that should have them cut off..might lower the testosterone a bit and stop the chest thumping. As for being an Empire, yeah good luck with that and your finances since that tends to bring Empires down eventually... hence it's not such a good idea. Anyway i don't like Ahmadinejad much but the Iranian people seem to, especially those living in rural areas. That doesn't mean i think he is a raving mad man like other people though.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Iran is the last obstacle to American domination of the Middle East, and they have Iran surrounded on all four sides by proxy states, military bases and airfields. In a few years, they'll bomb thecrap out of Iran and be in control of most of the world's natural resources. People think Iran and Syria are powerful, but people forget that Israel has 300 nukes and will not be held responsible if it uses a few of them in response to some "terrorist attack".

I don't like it either but it's the way the wind is blowing.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Well, I think he's a few sammichs short of a picnic because of his comments about the Holocaust and, just recently, 9/11 (well, at least he didn't blame the Jews for that one)

He is an idiot and will continue his rhetoric as long as he is in power. People listen and agree because they think he's standing up to the US.

Moonbats will be moonbats, may as well let them mouth off and concern ourselves with other, more worthwhile things.

Like boobs...and...stuff.

Oh, and for those that think he's such a swell, harmless guy; didn't he just waste a bunch of opposition protesters??

[edit on 11-3-2010 by jerico65]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

Ditto, "We don't have homosexuals in Iran like you do here."

And the look on his face. It's almost like he knows he's getting laughs.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I don't hate him, I'm just a little irritated that a garbage worker get's to be president, and I can't find any work here in the USA. Other than that, he's an ok guy, just let me know, if he's gonna be hanging out at that well, waiting for you know who to come a climbing on out, if that doesn't happen, then he's gonna look so bad.....

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

So why all the hate?

OP
I having zero faith in any of the crap flowing from mainstream. Have
not one drop of hate for the man. I really don't even know for sure
about the elections being the cause for the riots.
I feel the same way about Chavez. In fact I've pretty much decided recently that anyone who is being demonised in the mainstream,
is prolly a good guy.

Randyvious

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
*"We don't shy away from declaring that Islam is ready to rule the world."

* "The wave of the Islamist revolution will soon reach the entire world."

* "Soon Islam will become the dominating force in the world, occupying first place in the number of followers amongst all other religions."

* "Is there a craft more beautiful, more sublime, more divine, than the craft of giving yourself to martyrdom and becoming holy? Do not doubt, Allah will prevail, and Islam will conquer mountain tops of the entire world."

* "What is important is that they have shown the way to martyrdom which we must follow.'' [President Ahmadinejad's comments on an aircraft crash in Tehran that killed 108 people in December 2005].

* Ahmadinejad praises Iran for being able to recruit thousands of suicide bombers a day. Iranian President Ahmadinejad praised his country's ability to recruit "hundreds of suicide bombers a day," saying "suicide is an invincible weapon. Suicide bombers in this land showed us the way, and they enlighten our future. The will to commit suicide is one of the best ways of life."

*"This regime (Israel) will one day disappear."

*"The Zionist regime is a rotten, dried tree that will be eliminated by one storm.

*Israel is doomed to be "wiped from the map" in "a war of destiny."

* Ahmadinejad said that "the countdown for the destruction of Israel" has begun.

* Zionists are "the personification of Satan."

* "Them (Whites) invented the myth of the massacre of the Jews and placed it above Allah, religions and prophets."

Damn he should do stand up

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I don’t hate him.

I don’t love him.

He’s a figurehead.

I think he’s no more dangerous than the guy who does that scary ten-minute-smile in infomercials.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by litmuspaper]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

www.capmag.com...

dino1989,

Look at the link to the story that identifies the man as one of the student leaders of the take over of the US embassy in 1979.
This story is widely understood to be true and it is the source of his power in Iran and the reason he is disliked by Americans.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan
Ahmadinejad, although an entertaining drama queen on the stage of world politics, is getting irritating. Sure, we get the message: America is the big bully, Iran is innocent, don't touch us or we'll blow up Israel. I'm sure Chavez, Castro and Putin would love that, because they're all bitter leaders who can't stand that America became a successful empire after the second world war.

I don't know if Ahmadinejad is trying to score sympathy points here with Obama, or if he's just plain stupid, but if Bush is going to hell, maybe it's time for our new I'm-For-Change-President to prove he's got the balls to finish the job the neo-cons were working on?

Wow! YOU aren't very brainwashed, are ya? So, Chavez, Castro, Putin, and Amadinejad are plotting against us, are they? Same lineup that the news tells you? They don't really even have anything to do with each other, but they are all plotting against us? Be afraid, be very afraid, they are out to get you. Report your neighbors if you think they are with them too.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989
What has Ahmadinejad said that was wrong? Please don't give me crap about him saying, he wanted to wipe of Israel off the map; which was a mistranslation.

So why all the hate?

[edit on 11-3-2010 by dino1989]

Do you love the people of Iran? If so how does he treat his own people? Are they free? Can they talk out against the government?

I think alot of guys mix up the people with the leader. The people are good for the most part this leader is a dictator who will kill his own people for just talking out. He also limits there freedoms and wants to wage war with the world. He is a loud mouthed little nut job. He will lead his people into a war over nothing and feel not one bit of remorse for doing it.

It is simple if you think this guy is a good leader you believe in a fascist state ruled by a dictator it is that simple because that is what he is. He is a dictator plain and simple and I wish all of you that defend him would move over there and help him so you can help him make his final stand. But I doubt you have the balls to do it. You just stir the pot with no consequences.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join