It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hackney, London, UK!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hi i was wondering how many people have heard of Hackney on ATS?

There are two reasons mainly for this and i find it very interesting that the two coincide on a level of conspiracy.

Now i know some conspiracies are fact based and some are more imagination based so let me prepare you before hand and tell you this is mainly imagination based conspiracy theory.

Now the first important fact about Hackney is that it is in East London.
You may ask why this is important.
Well....

East London according to Benjamin Creme of Share International it is where Maitreya is residing.

For you who have not heard of Share Internationals Maitreya he is to some The Coming World Teacher or Messiah and to others the Antichrist.

I find this fascinating when you consider that Hackney is also the home of the 2012 Olympic games!

So we have threads linking the 2012 Olympic games with a Zionist agenda when referring directly to the Logo of 2012 and the way it is laid out in the Olympic Logo.

We have the conspiracy theory that the UK will infact be the New Jeruselum (Disputable, but none the less something worth considering).

We also have the 2012 prophecies.

I have noticed many strange references to UFO's in past Olympic ceremonies that some of you may have seen floating around on youtube and such...

My guess is this.....

In 2012 the world will be at an extreamly precerious stage.
There will be hightened fear of world colapse due to struggeling economies, earthquakes, floods, food shortages, and so on...not that that isnt happening already but you can forecast based on the past how things may pan out come 2012. Im hedging my bets that it will get worse before it gets better.

So in the year of 2012 the attention of the majority of the world will be focused where?

Yes East London, Hackney!

What are the chances that we get our first major UFO contact during the 2012 Olypmics and the revelation of Maitreya having his so called "Day of Decleration".

What if TPTB are fabricating a world stage for the two to coincide?

Yes it is just a theory but for me a slightly worrying one seeing as i live in Hackney!

Am i being parranoid or could there be some validity to my Theory?

thanks!

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Icecoldfm]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icecoldfm

I've been to Hoxton and Shoreditch early 2000 when the dot.com era was booming and some friends were taking me to a restaurant and to see some art galleries there. I never went to North East Hackeny though! I was told there was a lot of gangsters there!

So what do I know about Hackney? Not much I'm afraid! beside knowing some friends who worked in South West Hackney, the only thing I know is that the Olympics 2012 will take place in East London.

Isn't there a lot of Jewish people living in Hackney?

Ahh! is that why you suspected this "The New Jerusalem" thingy?

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous

I have been to Hoxton and Shoreditch early 2000 when the dot.com era was blooming and some friends were taking me to a restaurant and to see some art galleries. I never went North East Hackeny though! I was told there was a lot of gangsters there!

So what do I know about Hackney? Not much I'm afraid! beside knowing some friends who worked in the South West, the only thing I know is that the Olympics 2012 will take place in North East.

Isn't there a lot of Jewish people living in the North East?

Ahhh! is that why you suspected this "The New Jerusalem" thingy?

Kool, nice to know and thanks.

You asked why i suspect London to be New Jerusalem?

Well i came across this video and started to think about it...

See what you make of it...

cheers,

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Maybe that's why they held so many illegal raves there (powered by goverment made "recreational pharmacuticles" ) All that good energy, dancing away on a spot which is going to have some event happening. (if we're playing along with the theory) Lots of high energy music, high energy dancing and enjoyment. All ploughed into it.

They even made a dirty dirty boom banging acid techno track in its honour.

Dynamo City - one Night in hackney.
(parental discression advised, heavy drug references)

y'never know.

(may aswell stick the remix in- saturday night in shorditch mix

edit- if it does turn out to be true (and for good), I'll be proud to have been a part of soemthing special.

[edit on 11/3/2010 by Acidtastic]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Thanks for your post. I heard about the raves on the site of the new olympics and also the referrence to the energies envoked there.

I never heard this techno track before probably as im not really into techno but listening to it quickly i can see how it can alter the state of being of those listening to it especially if they are popping pills and drinking 15 cans of stella!!

None the less thanks for the info

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Ive just spent the week down in hackney, my brother lives there, lets just say Im glad to be back in the countryside. The place needs all the investment it can get, i just fear the Olympics wont really help the people of Hackney, but help line the pockets of the rich as usual

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Ive just spent the week down in hackney, my brother lives there, lets just say Im glad to be back in the countryside. The place needs all the investment it can get, i just fear the Olympics wont really help the people of Hackney, but help line the pockets of the rich as usual

I totally agree with you. Hackney is not a very welcoming place. Sure it has muticutural aspects to it with all its diverse nations but it is a melting pop for revolution as well.

The people of Hackney have attitude problems. They take and do not really know how to give. That being said there are good people there also.

Regarding the money well its obvious where it will go. At the end of the day i dont even think money is that important to them, they can print as much as they need. What is important is global control.

I think Hackney is as good a pocket of resistance against this coming to fruition as any place in the world.

The mentality of Hackney residents is basically "i aint taking your sh**, Fu** off!" So i think it will be hard to convince these people that the man is going to take control of them.

It will take something powerful to make Hackney residents play into the hands of the power elite.

None the less i think Hackney is an important part of the puzzle of the global elite.

Thanks for your thougts.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The people of England wouldn't let it become the new Jerusalem. That will never happen.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sozen94
The people of England wouldn't let it become the new Jerusalem. That will never happen.
to be honest, half of the population probably wouldn't nitice

Walking round with our heads up our *cough* half the time. It'd be funny as anything if they took down all the big hoardings around the olympics site, and there was a massive temple there. *tadaaa*

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

thanks!

I live in Middlesbrough, I use to live in Leeds, I have always thought the uk, especially London would become the New Jerusalem I have always thought it always was.
I don't know about your theory on Maitreya you will have to give me some links and information as i am residing in the U.K so that i can take a look.
I have been to Hackney and it is a very some what middle eastern type of area if you know what i mean. Personally i dont think a second coming will happen in London, it will be laughed at.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousproxy

thanks!

I live in Middlesbrough, I use to live in Leeds, I have always thought the uk, especially London would become the New Jerusalem I have always thought it always was.
I don't know about your theory on Maitreya you will have to give me some links and information as i am residing in the U.K so that i can take a look.
I have been to Hackney and it is a very some what middle eastern type of area if you know what i mean. Personally i dont think a second coming will happen in London, it will be laughed at.

To be honest i suggest you google Maitreya London...

However here is a link i found to get you started on some background reading regarding Maitreya in London's East End...

www.einterface.net...

Happy reading.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousproxy

thanks!

To be honest i suggest you google Maitreya London...

However here is a link i found to get you started on some background reading regarding Maitreya in London's East End...

www.einterface.net...

Happy reading.

I find alot of it interesting, could it be that th birth of christ happens on this date?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sozen94

I would have to disagree with you on that point. In fact people are easily led you just have to look at history to know that.

All you need is a plan, money to implement it, the media to whip up a storm and TV, Music and radio to indoctrinate the masses.

It happens all the time.

Even though Hackney residents are strong willed they do no cooperate with one another, yes together they are a force to be reconed with but unfortunatly they are very much apart and like the saying goes together we stand divided we fall...

Besides at the moment all the changes in Hackney the 3 years worth of major road works the disruption to the transport services and not one person is activly challanging it. Yes they have their moan and say how bad things are but eventually are lured into their safe havens of tea and scones.

I understand your scepticsm trust me i do but tptb can and do do anything they want. until we rise up as one against them they will always be more powerful than us.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think the world is being run from uk. Others have also came to this conclusion.

People have never asked how such a small island came to have such a large empire, and could keep it. People never ask why?

I do not know about hackney, but i think like washington, london is a protected city on earth. The world is run with slight of hand, and i think this is where uk and its people that run the world do it from.

They like to project out how america runs this and that, but i think the its the other way round, like john todd says.

Also the world is run by priests and not the ones you and i see on tv, i mean the real priests who give the orders.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

[
I understand your scepticsm trust me i do but tptb can and do do anything they want. until we rise up as one against them they will always be more powerful than us.

i love tea and scones

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I heard about this a while back, my other half is East London, Hackney an WhiteChapel have a Colourful past, as regards the ufo vibe at the 2012 Olympics, Im hoping we'll have Disclosure way before then! with Love vibes so strong who know's we might see an 8sec 100m!

[edit on 11-3-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
I heard about this a while back, my other half is East London, Hackney an WhiteChapel have a Colourful past, as regards the ufo vibe at the 2012 Olympics, Im hoping we'll have Disclosure way before then! with Love vibes so strong who know's we might see an 8sec 100m!

Of course in all the confusion i go and forget the 100m!!! shame on me!!! lol

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Icecoldfm

I hope i haven't put the chat off balance,

i just threw in a lighter aspect to the talk of the connection between ufos an the Games! PS wanna know how yea seuss the difference between tptb flying ufos an ETs? its easy! tptb= an Air show except they can appear an disappear an maneuver just like you'd expect a ufo to, but there's 1 crucial difference! the et's are way far superior in everyway an they give off a vibe that would make you weep with joy! the same cant be said of tptb because they fear unconditional Love an it shows!

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Ah man, I heard DAVE the drummer bash that track out a couple of times.. As rip off's go, its a classic.

I think the new Messiah should come from Hackney.. It'd give the Ket headz something to trip over

[edit on 11/3/10 by Dermo]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Derma
reply to post by Acid Test

Ah man, I heard DAVE the drummer bash that track out a couple of times..

I think the new Messiah should come from Hackney.. It'd give the Key headz something to trip over

Im really into drummers! that's why i cant stand drum machines! no sweat on the brow!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join