It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Against Masons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I have thought about this today after reading `thoughts from a female` and a few more posts.

I noticed one thing about this post. It seems that within the past month we have had many good conversastions with people asking about masonry. We have many good members giving answers and being very upright and to the point. This is both to women as well as men. I realized that many people were listening and getting to realize the basic ideas of freemasonry. But, within the last week or two... slowly trolls have started, then alot of them very recently.

Now we talk about debunkers coming onto the ATS site to slander and discount people with some important found information. Well, After seeing the patterns, is this what is happening here? Why do many debunkers and trolls pop into the conversations once they see people are learning and listening. Is there some hidden agenda in this to keep these insane allegations going about freemasonry?

Just some thoughts and observations.

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
nevermind

[edit on 17-11-2004 by PlausibleDeniability]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
JCMinJapan. could you post abit more information about this claim and some links to prove this

Again, thanx for bringing this to light

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I agree with JC....I'm one of those 'true seekers', and have seen the past week or so a common thread appearing.

I hope this is the approriate way to post the links, Infinite...here are two that come to mind right away:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   
It does seem that Masons have been labelled "evil" and having hidden agendas throughout those thread. I use to think masons were evil plotting people, but when i met one in person, he was the most friendly and cheerful guy i ever met. I went to join at 18 (few months ago) but i was asked to come back at 21. There are masons on this board, Maskedavatar is a perfect example of a friendly,intelligent and cheerful person, he is a freemason, but is he evil? or the spawn of satan...no. Maskedavatar is probably the same as most masons, friendly man who are not servents of satan.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I know what you mean, my brother. I am a moderator at Mom and The Lodgeroom, and just two days ago we had a woman calling herself Shema pop up onto the board with the same old trite accusations, and seeing it occuring here recently, I have to wonder if it is not the same "group".

They have been thoroughly debunked of late, meaning the last six months or so, and there has been a resurgence of masons with the truth on the internet, as opposed to the typical lies (this Shema actually trotted out that "Palladian Ritual" hoax from Leo Taxil (!!) to slam Masons, and, as is typical, quoted Pike out of context as if anything Pike wrote proved anything other than HIS opinion.

I wonder if it isn't some kind of organized activity.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I do feel sorry for freemasons on ATS, you guys do get a hard time. I will admit when i first joined here, i was totally against freemasons. but now i've looked into it more and spoken to masons, the more i understood their values etc. Of course, there are probably some masons with hidden agendas, but not all masons want to take over the world

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan
Now we talk about debunkers coming onto the ATS site to slander and discount people with some important found information. Well, After seeing the patterns, is this what is happening here? Why do many debunkers and trolls pop into the conversations once they see people are learning and listening. Is there some hidden agenda in this to keep these insane allegations going about freemasonry?

Well, as Theron pointed out, it could be an organized effort.

But, I also think your enthusiasm is bringing out the trolls. They just can't stand all the truth coming to light after all the anti-Masonry stuff on the Internet. Maybe anti-Mason trolls are patrolling conspiracy sites to spread disinformation. But, they certainly have a tough time gaining ground at ATS. I can't speak for the site Theron mentioned, but it sounds like the anti-views didn't get far there, either.

Chalk it up to a victory: I still say you are winning over FAR more people to the truth than the antis are to their lies.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Well what can I say, don't feel persecuted just because some wifes are mad with their husbands for not been at their wish and call

I think masons are a well respected and old organization, and just like anything that people does not understand due to ignorance they tend to call evil.

new topics

top topics

join