It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, just introducing myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hey all, I'm 19, male, live in the U.S.A. I came across this site a long time ago when researching about Bob Lazar. My general knowledge spans from advanced understanding of Chemistry both bio and organic. Physics, mathematics, computer and web programming, electrical applications and mathematics, metaphysics, pharmacology. I'm no crazy expert, but I do study on my own free time every day, and file all data in seperate folders as I retain, and reread to make sure I fully comprehend the subjects of study. Other than that I'm pursuing my degree in web development, going all the way for bachelors, then pharmacology.

I'm your average new adult, I like to chill with friends when I'm off work and I've already gotten into enough trouble as it is so I've taken a new outlook on life. As well as taking care of all responsibilities and realizing the more things I take care of, the less stress in this world :].

Anyways that's me, and I've seen very man on here with much knowledge I'd love to gain myself, and while I remain open to the unknown, I am very scrutinous (respectfully) to claims that cannot be proven. I understand quantum physics is gaining validity and have come to try and understand it all but I've got a long way to go and hope to continue learning while meeting and associating with the fine community that is ABOVETOPSECRET.com!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by JustinSG

Hi Justin, and welcome to ATS. For now you can only reply to any threads in any forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, you also will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. For now your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Take you time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Sauron keeps beating me at this. As he already posted you need 20 posts to start a threads, and believe me they´ll fly by so see ya on the forums.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Welcome Justinsg

Have fun,
speak your truth,
learn,
grow

& welcome to the ATS community.

Looking forward to your threads and Posts.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Your expertise will be much appreciated in many different forums accross ATS. I look forward to reading your replies and your threads.

If you need anything, feel free to reach out, any member here will be glad to assist

Enjoy your stay.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Welcome to the club...

Enjoy the ride...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I look forward to your future posts. It seems like you have a lot to contribute to this site.

I'm sure we will cross paths along the way and I look forward to it.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Welcome aboard...

For your Safety Please keep all arms, limbs and vital organs in the tram while we are moving. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items. Taking pictures of the indigenous wild life is permitted within the designated areas ONLY!

Upon request ATS will provide the necessary debriefing and deprogramming protocols after each session. It is highly recommended to participate in all applicable threads of your interests. Also there are exclusive ATS Tinfoil hats for members only available in the lobby for just $5.00.

PEACE

Slay

P.S.
Let the cat out before you turn in for the night and there is beer and cold left over pizza in the frig.

top topics

join