It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed this morning: 24th MARCH 2010 IS DOOMSDAY

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
How about their avatars have

Doomsday predictions
January 2008 (strike through)
January 2009 (strike through)
March 24th, 2010 (strike through)
one of these days, they may get it right

Just like one of these days, the stock market should have a correction where it goes down longer than just a day or a week or two.

Maybe the government is reading these threads and going "AWWE CRAP.... We have to postpone it AGAIN! They Discovered our new plan on ATS!!!!"

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Maybe the government is reading these threads and going "AWWE CRAP.... We have to postpone it AGAIN! They Discovered our new plan on ATS!!!!"

lol good one!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
DAMN!!! I must have slept through the end of the world.

What? It failed to launch? Thank goodness I didn't cancel cable.
I don't want to miss that History Channel special on 2012.
Good times, good times!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by vance
Ok, epic fail but do not give up hope just yet! Maybe aristocrat2 will arrive and give us an explanation why things he predicted didn't occur and if we are truly lucky, his next prediction date whoo hoo!

He will respond to his own thread right? Right?

If you click on the aristocrat2 name and go to his profile page you will see his last post was on 3/16 and up until then he was on ATS nearly daily for weeks on end. His last post was also removed by the mods for "Extreme T & C Violation". Perhaps something changed in his personal life or he was overwhelmed by the negative response to this thread and dreaded having to deal with the fallout. I have not followed his other threads but I have to think this was an active member and contributor to the site. I like poking fun like most but hopefully this person will come back and take his lumps with good humor and continue on with us. As "Sir Osgood Fielding" (Joe E. Brown) says to "Daphne" (Jack Lemmon) at the end of Billy Wilder's "Some Like It Hot"..... "Well, nobody's perfect."

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'm not so into "well, nobody's perfect" when it comes to spreading fear.

Fail.

Added to foe list merely for arrogance and ignorance.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
I'm not so into "well, nobody's perfect" when it comes to spreading fear.

Fail.

Added to foe list merely for arrogance and ignorance.

Excellent point TK. You seem convinced spreading fear was his intent and that's good enough. Me, I'm not so sure that was his intent and I don't know the OP. I think he was trying to give out what he thought was inside information, frightening information as you've noted. Many of us did not take it seriously. There's a lot of potentially "frightening" stuff brought up here. There's also a lot of bad info here. Most of us consider that going in.

In the end it did not work out his way but I don't think spreading fear was the intent. If it was, he risked being fried by the other members immediately following as has happened. I got my digs in too. We didn't have to have insider info to see that coming. There was little up side for the OP. If he was correct we likely wouldn't be checking the threads on ATS at this moment. We would not be here s&f'n him for letting us know when the economy went in the crapper.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If any day is "doomsday" it will be April 5th.

We got:
Emergency FOMC meeting: www.federalreserve.gov...
Unemployment benefits expire: www.washingtonpost.com...
Wikileaks video release: twitter.com...
NCAA men's national championship: mmod.ncaa.com...
Space Shuttle Mission STS-131 launches: www.nasa.gov...

All sorts of crazy conspiracies can be theorized from those events. There's the potential for mass civil unrest, false flag attacks, martial law, you name it.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by scwizard

Well I just found this thread what a no show.

So you reckon tomorrow has a better chance of being doomsday? I doubt ill change my plans, but it could be a day to finally see what the mainstream media says for once, I almost forgot about those drones on the six oclock.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
June 21st or 22nd

new thread is now available.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

link   

link   

new topics

top topics