It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed this morning: 24th MARCH 2010 IS DOOMSDAY

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

Also your thread about the iminant stock market crash back in febuary??? Why didn't the market crash then?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

Also your thread about the iminant stock market crash back in febuary??? Why didn't the market crash then?

I said it would collapse in about 60 days then. Maybe attending 1st grade would do you some good as you seem to be unable to do basic arithmetic as well as being seriously illiterate.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
WARNING - WHY I COULD BE WRONG...

The market always discounts. It is feasible that these events that I have scheduled COULD happen BEFORE 24th March 2010.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

One of the wealthiest people in the UK is the Queen herself who holds a vast fortune in stock under impenetrable layers of nominee companies though her brokers (who used to be Warburgs). She holds vast tracks of industrial holdings.

She will hear of the budget before even the cabinet, traditionally by about two days or so when the Chancellor goes to have dinner with her, as is her right. Through this mechanism, if there is to be a crash, there could be a sharp run developing by the prior Monday and Tuesday.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
well, it sucks as it is now, there's too much debt, almost every country on earth owns billions to the World Bank or to other countries, whose gonna pay all that? IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to pay off all that!
'In May 2009, the US owed China $772 billion" - wiki

and if the march crash happens, i don't care about the crash, it's all numbers on some computer with no real value,
i grow my own food, i don't have bank accounts and credit cards, i always use cash, and i don't pay mortgages

however, it will hurt small businesses and the middle class

the rich F**ks out there don't care, as well as the really poor, nothing is gonna change for them

money is made out of fin air and should never exist in the first place

if we could live without money for hundred of thousands before the "control freaks" took over, i'm sure we'll manage not only to survive, but live and enjoy our fellow human beings and be happy in total harmony with nature

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I came upon this thread thinking that something catastrophic was going to happen on the 24th. Even if the economy does collapse in Britain, it doesnt mean that it is the end of the world. It just means money is gonna be harder to come by and prices are probably going to sky rocket(at least food and gasoline in my opinion.)
I guess when an economy does fail it would feel like the end o the world.
It is an interesting story but the title is pretty misleading.
Even though we are doomed, we aren't doomed yet

Just wait till martial law comes in.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Destiny Curious]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wycky

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
I think the market already collapsed. Only going to get better from here on out, We're out of the woods so to speak. Everywhere is showing signs of economic recovery. More jobs being created, more money being made, business are picking back up. There are no signs at all of another crash anytime soon. I've been watching the market, and its been going up every day. What would possibly make it crash now? Sure there will be bumps along the way, but it is making a recovery.

what about this?
FDIC Opens a Massive New Office near Chicago, Preparing For Tidal Wave of Bank Closures

As many as 5 million Homes and Condo's are facing foreclosure in the next few years , This contrary to what the MSM wants us to believe is going to be the 2nd in a Double Dip recession. Is the Midwest about to see a massive wave of bank closings? That is apparently what the FDIC is expecting. The FDIC is opening up a massive new satellite office in the Chicago area....

Scare tactics. The market already collapsed. It won't collapse for many years. It's just fear mongering now, they can control people using the threat of the stock market crashing so of course, you're gonna hear about imminent banks collapsing and stuff like that, but it won't happen. They've been talking about banks collapsing now for the past few months and nothing happens. It's just another form of control, just like "blame the terrorists" of 9/11,

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Op what proof did you have again for this event on the 24th maybe I over looked it.
I just honestly don't see this happening. Obama will make sure he is out of office before health care comes to be in 4-5 years and markets crash out. So it can be blamed on the next guy. All this doom and gloom

I don't know I used to be big into believeing this stuff but after all these years ugh

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
removed link so as not to offend

[edit on 11-3-2010 by stmichael]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by stmichael
Maybe this video which was released today, will explain a lot of what aristocrat was trying to explain.

I agree there could be scare tactics involved to sell silver, but i think it may make some aware of what could happen.
maybe its wrong, but if we see danger coming,we have a chance to respond.

Hi SaintM,
Let's hope for your sake that the video you posted is mainstream news, so that the MSM can bear the brunt of litigation. Who is the American New Yorker talker, Gerald Celente? I don't think so.

Edit to add, both of the links you posted come back to the same youtube ID. The first linked video is undesignated of origin.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by smurfy]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
AHhhh yes,.. another fine thread on Bla Bla Bla
I just can't even get it up for this one.'
I blew all my fun on the "100% war in February"
Now I am spent,..
What is doomsday anyway, it gets thrown around here like the word love.
You people are just so insensitive.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

now you have me concerned,can you explain?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stmichael
reply to post by smurfy

now you have me concerned,can you explain?

Did you listen to the first video?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Does anyone know who is sitting in the firing line of these Credit Default Swaps on Sterliing?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
No need to worry st Michael nothing is gonna happen out of the norm

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by aristocrat2
reply to post by smurfy

Does anyone know who is sitting in the firing line of these Credit Default Swaps on Sterliing?

What post of mine are you referring to?

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

The Youtube videos.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny Curious

The situation is the same as in 1345AD. The collapse of the Bardi and Peruzzi Merchant Houses following England declaring bankruptcy became what is still the biggest financial crash in history.

It took 60 YEARS for the decline in the world economy to halt, at the end of which,m through starvation and disease, the global population had declined some 30%... roughly the same casualty level of a major asteroid strike or a limited nuclear war.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by aristocrat2]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Really? Because you know what people with an awful arguement usually turn to insult. Thanks for showing EVERYONE that.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join