It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Jihad Jane Indictment alleges threat from within US"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
I think 3 people contacted her thru emails saying she should assassinate the cartoon artist. Those same people are the witness against her imo, their names are held with CIA. Using those evidence CIA has charged her.

Entrapment is a tricky thing.

All I can say is that if you approached me, regarding a cause I felt was very important, (hey I am against the war in Iraq too, and the horrors we have caused Iraqi civilians to endure) and proposed I go kill someone, I would tell you to take a hike. I would not conspire to actually go kill someone with you.

It is perfectly fine to have a point of view, or to want to change things about our government, its policies, etc. But there are, in my opinion, lines you dont cross. Entertaining the idea of assassinating a political cartoonist is such a line.

While she may not have thought the idea up on her own, if she was going along with it, she is culpable. Most people would never agree to commit a murder for their cause. Those that do are criminals. Pure and simple. I dont care if they are shooting abortion clinic doctors, or political cartoonists.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I guess she was living over seas not in the US. The pictures above are her in Amsterdam.

www.islamictube.net...

Above is her link to Islamictube. And here are some of the movies she watched there.

An invitation card of your prophet (SAW)

Huda TV - New Shahada!

The Honorable Wives of the Prophet- Khadija Bint Khwailid r.

Struggles of the Predecessors in Preserving the Sunnah

Doesn't seem like somebody who likes the movie The Honorable Wives of the Prophet would be running around in a bathing suit at the beach. So I don't really know what to think of this woman.

You do have to wonder if this woman was really just a scam artist just trying to make money off of jihadist. Collect donations and put them in her pocket as she goes on vacation to museum and beachesand rides her harley.

[edit on 11-3-2010 by JBA2848]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join